• 27(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2018-11-03, 16:03)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-11-03, 00:32)arrbee99 Wrote: Sorry to trouble, but am trying out this cool skin on a Windows PC and using Emby and the Emby for Kodi plugin to provide media to Kodi. 

When I go to TV shows, and click on Recently Added Episodes (or In Progress TV Shows) it goes to 'Videos' and I guess a list of video items, whereas if I go to Movies and click on Recently Added, I actually get recently added movies. Doesn't seem right to me.

Would you mind looking at this link, its about the same thing and I don't know how to add an image in this thread, you can't just paste an image apparently. Also, would you like debug logs, do you have to download a plugin to provide these ?

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/...ntry643444
 I need to investigate.
didnt use emby vy myself.

could take time, as i have not that much left the next months... 
Have no idea if using Embys database as a source for Kodi and your skin affects things, but regardless, thanks for your reply and your interest and if you happen to have time at some point then great...
I am preparing the switch to Kodi 18 and I am going to use your mod.
For perfection it would be nice if you could have a look at the following points.

1/
Is it possible to show the entering of numbers during live tv and in the epg?
In the original titan skin it was a default setting (also in the estuary skin).

2/
As a default view for movies I am going to use "Netflix".
The plot of the movie and the fan art are overlapping so it's often hard to read the plot.
Would it be possible to reduce the fan art size?

Apart from that I am not able to change any user defined color.
If I select a colour in the settings nothing happens.

Regards
(2018-11-03, 15:44)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-11-02, 22:44)Thugbear Wrote:  
Thanks.
1. Is strange , i take a look to fix for next update
2. Is fixed in latest  git hub v. Will be merged into next repo update 
Looking forward to it. Great work and thanks for the reply :-)
(2018-11-03, 21:03)mardukL Wrote: Thats already in.
Also added some slide settings andc2 color layout, depending if fanart toggled of/on.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1S4r92-W...p=drivesdk

What kind of settings do you use for the background overlay? I can't get it right.. I tried to use the 3 in 1 view but it doesn't look appealing.. I tried the default texture and another darker one, also tried changing the texture color but was not helping either..
(2018-11-04, 20:54)Desperados Wrote:
Also added some slide settings andc2 color layout, depending if fanart toggled of/on.

What kind of settings do you use for the background overlay? I can't get it right.. I tried to use the 3 in 1 view but it doesn't look appealing.. I tried the default texture and another darker one, also tried changing the texture color but was not helping either..       

i use

1. overlay texture - flat.png
2. overlay texture color - black (ff000000)

Quote:Explanation in generel relatet to that term: (sorry for bad english and spelling ;-))

1. texurers are in .png wich let them have "transparency"
2. the transparency area of the .png is for the visible area of the fanart in the skin
3. the "colored" area (in that case black and white) is the part used for "overlay texture color" Skin Setting

- the .png itself benefit from opacity strength of some pixels (color gradient )
- black color (inside the png) will always be black, it cannot have any (visible) overlay ! (cause its the darkest possible), thats why you would'dt see any result if using "black.png" and try to have an custom color on it
( the darker the color in the png, the lesser the opacity of your custom color .
the lesser the transparency of color in image , the lesser the opacity of the custom color set by skin)

- white have 100% opacity/covering power -> so the "flat.png" , is near to be a negative of "black.png", so it benefit from custom color setting

Now , to
3. background colordiffuse Setting. 
( Purple in pic )

It'll overlay over all (100% width, 100% height) of the screen. (again keep the in mind that black cannot have any (visible/notocable)overlay)
 example

PS: the great thing, when define colors, you can set a second strenght in % of opacity for your color (bottom right, when in choose color "menu"). Great if the overlay texture is too strong in opacity.

Edit: i try to make a better "preview" when choosing bg texture in next update.So you'll see the overlay texture over an fixed fanart image, instead of just the overlay texture.
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2018-10-30, 12:43)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-10-29, 13:52)ozboss Wrote:
(2018-10-29, 12:00)mardukL Wrote:  I can add an option to hide it in kiosk mode, or in general, but, if you press "B" again, you should focus the main manu again.
Can you confirm this? If so, is it still an Problem then ? 

Shure I still get back by pressing "B" but I just don't want anyone to be able to change settings or exit kodi with the controller. So an option would be great to hide settings and maybe change exit to shutdown.  
 If you like to test

- latest version on git hub
Quote:- use custom shutdown menu for bingie home instead of hardcoded
- user can choose items via shortcut settings (configure shortcuts->customize powermenu)
- user can hide shutdown via skinsetting (Homescreen Layout -> Homescreen Options)
 @mardukL you did it again, great job Big Grin thanks for the fix
I'm afraid to use the "disable powermenu on home" option though Big Grin
Will I be able to press "s" and still get there or whats the difference to hiding it?
Anyway hiding it works just fine for me Smile
(2018-11-05, 19:30)ozboss Wrote:
(2018-10-30, 12:43)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-10-29, 13:52)ozboss Wrote: Shure I still get back by pressing "B" but I just don't want anyone to be able to change settings or exit kodi with the controller. So an option would be great to hide settings and maybe change exit to shutdown.  
 If you like to test

Quote:- use custom shutdown menu for bingie home instead of hardcoded
- user can choose items via shortcut settings (configure shortcuts->customize powermenu)
- user can hide shutdown via skinsetting (Homescreen Layout -> Homescreen Options)
Will I be able to press "s" and still get there or whats the difference to hiding it?

The custom menu in bingie "just" benefit from 2 things
- able to customizable
- able to hide (so hide and/or deactivate result in the same visible/not visible result on bingie home)

If you press "s" you will have the default popup slide shutdown menu (bottom icon and + label panel)
A couple of things I noticed:
1. When scrolling through the widgets in netflix bingie mode:
    The widget-headline is displayed properly when scrolling down, but when scrolling up you can only read the headline of the widget below,
    so you don't actually know in which widget you are browsing until you go up and back down again

2. When selecting a movie from a widget it plays directly, but when selecting a tv-show it first enters all tv-shows.
    The right tv-show is still selected but I have to press select again to actually enter it.
    Not sure if this is skin related or a problem with the skin helper addon but with the estuary skin it enters the tv-show directly from a widget like "recently watched"
(2018-11-05, 19:33)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-11-05, 19:30)ozboss Wrote:
(2018-10-30, 12:43)mardukL Wrote:  If you like to test

The custom menu in bingie "just" benefit from 2 things
- able to customizable
- able to hide (so hide and/or deactivate result in the same visible/not visible result on bingie home)

If you press "s" you will have the default popup slide shutdown menu (bottom icon and + label panel) 
Ah ok thanks for clarifying
(2018-11-05, 20:03)ozboss Wrote: A couple of things I noticed:
    The widget-headline is displayed properly when scrolling down, but when scrolling up you can only read the headline of the widget below,
    so you don't actually know in which widget you are browsing until you go up and back down again

2. When selecting a movie from a widget it plays directly, but when selecting a tv-show it first enters all tv-shows.
    The right tv-show is still selected but I have to press select again to actually enter it.
    Not sure if this is skin related or a problem with the skin helper addon but with the estuary skin it enters the tv-show directly from a widget like "recently watched"
And one question Smile :
3. Is there any command / action id so that I can assign a controller button for playing the trailer?
    I don't like the trailer auto playing but I love how it looks when the trailer is playing in the corner.
(2018-11-05, 17:31)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-11-04, 20:54)Desperados Wrote:

i use

1. overlay texture - flat.png
2. overlay texture color - black (ff000000)

Quote:Explanation in generel relatet to that term: (sorry for bad english and spelling ;-))

1. texurers are in .png wich let them have "transparency"
2. the transparency area of the .png is for the visible area of the fanart in the skin
3. the "colored" area (in that case black and white) is the part used for "overlay texture color" Skin Setting

- the .png itself benefit from opacity strength of some pixels (color gradient )
- black color (inside the png) will always be black, it cannot have any (visible) overlay ! (cause its the darkest possible), thats why you would'dt see any result if using "black.png" and try to have an custom color on it
( the darker the color in the png, the lesser the opacity of your custom color .
the lesser the transparency of color in image , the lesser the opacity of the custom color set by skin)

- white have 100% opacity/covering power -> so the "flat.png" , is near to be a negative of "black.png", so it benefit from custom color setting

Now , to
3. background colordiffuse Setting. 
( Purple in pic )

It'll overlay over all (100% width, 100% height) of the screen. (again keep the in mind that black cannot have any (visible/notocable)overlay)
 example

PS: the great thing, when define colors, you can set a second strenght in % of opacity for your color (bottom right, when in choose color "menu"). Great if the overlay texture is too strong in opacity.

Edit: i try to make a better "preview" when choosing bg texture in next update.So you'll see the overlay texture over an fixed fanart image, instead of just the overlay texture.

Wow thank you for the explanation!
I had no idea I was looking at it completely wrong haha! I'll try messing around with it a bit Big Grin
Hey MardukL is there a way to take my Bingie Mode build and switch it over to yours without errors and what not? I have put several hours into the build on his MOD and I would like to try switching it over to yours to try it out. I like how you have the info dialog screen with the seasons and episodes different than his.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2018-11-06, 02:58)cscott1 Wrote: Hey MardukL is there a way to take my Bingie Mode build and switch it over to yours without errors and what not? I have put several hours into the build on his MOD and I would like to try switching it over to yours to try it out. I like how you have the info dialog screen with the seasons and episodes different than his.
 It'll be not that easy, but it can work. But some settings will be missing/lost.
We have some diffences in code and skinsettings (footer, order of settings, osd settings, videoinfo settings,infolabels ...)

So , i highly recommened start over fresh to avoid some frustration. I suggest use one device wich have your prefered setting, and comapre manualy to a fresh install of that mod.

What will be work is a port of a color theme, but again all new colors wich are missing in bingie mod will have the MOD default values/colors. So just go ahead to color settings, define the "new colors" and save your theme.
(2018-11-05, 20:40)ozboss Wrote:

And one question Smile :
3. Is there any command / action id so that I can assign a controller button for playing the trailer?
    I don't like the trailer auto playing but I love how it looks when the trailer is playing in the corner.  
 I didnt test with the keymap editor.

But it could be problematic.Because just movies have trailer path / scraped trailers. This result in need of having 2 diff commands depending to content
xml:

<!-- example for movie -->
[[String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(contenttype),movies) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBTYPE,movie)] | ![String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(contenttype),tvshows) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBTYPE,tvshow)]]

For windowed trailer playback, i use
<key>action</key>

a) for Movies : <**>PlayMedia($INFO[ListItem.Trailer],1)</**>
b) No movie - call skinhelper script autoplay youtube windowed in kodi system language : <**>RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=playtraileryoutube,title=$INFO[ListItem.Title],local=true)</**>

c) for Movies spotlight widget : <**>PlayMedia($ESCINFO[Container(1508).ListItem.Trailer],1)</**>
d) No movie for spotlight widgets : <**>PlayMedia($ESCINFO[Container(1508).ListItem.Trailer],1)</**>

1. Yepp , anoying, but still didnt find a way/time to solve.

2. I need to check the paths and reason.
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15