• 33(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2018-11-11, 14:24)cscott1 Wrote: Hey bud do you have Bingies skin running side by side with marduks? I had Bingies skin first I noticed that when I added Makduks the context menu from Bingies skin stuck in Makduks skin with the exception of the widgets. I'm guessing skin helper has a hard time differentiating between the two sense they are so similar. It is possible that other settings from Bingies skin stick as well or cause problems between the two. Maybe try going into settings to configure shortcuts then restore menu items. I was afraid this would mess with my Bingie build so I didn't try it. I may copy my build to another device and try it may fix some issues might not dunno worth a shot.

Hi! No I'm still using Krypton and Bingie is Leia only so I was not able to install that skin.. Also I just did a completely fresh install a couple of weeks back and this was the only skin I installed.. But thanks for thinking along! Do your trailers work on the bingie homescreen?? And were you able to get that season view when clicking more episodes?
(2018-11-11, 16:27)Desperados Wrote:
(2018-11-11, 14:24)cscott1 Wrote: Hey bud do you have Bingies skin running side by side with marduks? I had Bingies skin first I noticed that when I added Makduks the context menu from Bingies skin stuck in Makduks skin with the exception of the widgets. I'm guessing skin helper has a hard time differentiating between the two sense they are so similar. It is possible that other settings from Bingies skin stick as well or cause problems between the two. Maybe try going into settings to configure shortcuts then restore menu items. I was afraid this would mess with my Bingie build so I didn't try it. I may copy my build to another device and try it may fix some issues might not dunno worth a shot.

Hi! No I'm still using Krypton and Bingie is Leia only so I was not able to install that skin.. Also I just did a completely fresh install a couple of weeks back and this was the only skin I installed.. But thanks for thinking along! Do your trailers work on the bingie homescreen?? And were you able to get that season view when clicking more episodes?  
yeah the trailers work for me on Bingie and yes the wide Netflix view opens up when clicking more episodes in the Bingie Mod as well albeit it is somewhat different than Marduks Mod the seasons show up on the left as you scroll down the episodes instead of all being grouped together and toggling over to episodes. I prefer Marduks version but cant figure out how to get wide Netflix to open up by clicking on more episodes so sticking with Bingie until I can figure it out. There are things I like about both mods wish I could choose all the best parts and combine them.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2018-11-11, 14:24)cscott1 Wrote: yeah the trailers work for me on Bingie and yes the wide Netflix view opens up when clicking more episodes in the Bingie Mod as well albeit it is somewhat different than Marduks Mod the seasons show up on the left as you scroll down the episodes instead of all being grouped together and toggling over to episodes. I prefer Marduks version but cant figure out how to get wide Netflix to open up by clicking on more episodes so sticking with Bingie until I can figure it out. There are things I like about both mods wish I could choose all the best parts and combine them.

So it is a bug in the Titan Mod then.. I thought maybe it's a bug in Krypton, but I'm guessing you're using Leia since you're using Bingie.. I hope MardukL can figure this out!
(2018-11-10, 23:04)Desperados Wrote:
(2018-11-09, 14:29)mardukL Wrote: it should work.cause the button should open seasons
xml:
ActivateWindow(Videos,videodb://tvshows/titles/$INFO[ListItem.DBID]/-1/,return)

I have the same thing, if I press on more episodes, it opens up the episodes view (Netflix 525)
I would also like it to open up that season view (Netflix 526)
I did not know that it was supposed to do that by default, can you think of a reason why that won't work for us?

I also have a question about the trailers on the homescreen.. Mine aren't working with the skin helper widgets, but they play in the library (Netflix 523) just fine.. I have the auto play trailers enabled in the skin settings, also the trailers for the spotlight widget. What is the difference between those two settings anyway? All the trailers should play in the spotlight widget right? The experimental option does work by the way, it plays random movies and tv shows. So I'm not sure why the trailers for the widgets aren't playing..

Oh I did manage to set my background colors, so I wanted to thank you again for your perfect explanation!

1. I need to revisit the open season when select "more episodes" , so that it'll open it. Luke it should be if it isnt.

2. Autoplay Trailers for other than spotlight widget is not working on KRYPTON Mod atm.

- to a better understanding :

Divide bingie home into
- spotlight area (infos and fanart)
- menu/submenu
- non spotlight widgets (the lists/panels wich you predefined through shortcuts by choose your widgets)
- spotlight widget (a fixed widgets , wich is using the spotlight area, but is detached from the widget shortcuts)

So that wigets lists/shortcuts have to use another trailer action than the spotlight widget.

The cmd code is actual working in leia but not in krypton.

I need to revisit (maybe change autoplay trailer in generell for booth) but it'll not gapoen very soon.
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2018-11-11, 14:24)cscott1 Wrote:
(2018-11-10, 23:04)Desperados Wrote:
(2018-11-09, 14:29)mardukL Wrote: it should work.cause the button should open seasons
xml:

I have the same thing, if I press on more episodes, it opens up the episodes view (Netflix 525)
I did not know that it was supposed to do that by default, can you think of a reason why that won't work for us?

I also have a question about the trailers on the homescreen.. Mine aren't working with the skin helper widgets, but they play in the library (Netflix 523) just fine.. I have the auto play trailers enabled in the skin settings, also the trailers for the spotlight widget. What is the difference between those two settings anyway? All the trailers should play in the spotlight widget right? The experimental option does work by the way, it plays random movies and tv shows. So I'm not sure why the trailers for the widgets aren't playing..

Oh I did manage to set my background colors, so I wanted to thank you again for your perfect explanation! 
Hey bud do you have Bingies skin running side by side with marduks? I had Bingies skin first I noticed that when I added Makduks the context menu from Bingies skin stuck in Makduks skin with the exception of the widgets. I'm guessing skin helper has a hard time differentiating between the two sense they are so similar. It is possible that other settings from Bingies skin stick as well or cause problems between the two. Maybe try going into settings to configure shortcuts then restore menu items. I was afraid this would mess with my Bingie build so I didn't try it. I may copy my build to another device and try it may fix some issues might not dunno worth a shot.

Side by side DONT CAUSE ANY ISSUES

Can you explain what you mean by "context menu is stuck on home" ?

Skinshortcuts
- you can disable "share menu between compatible skins" , if not the entrys will be staying also on other skins if pissible.
SKINSHORTCUTS ADDON SETTINGS

- there is an option to restore/set to default in the shortcut section with an shortened explaination below
(2018-11-11, 16:49)cscott1 Wrote:
(2018-11-11, 16:27)Desperados Wrote:

yeah the trailers work for me on Bingie and yes the wide Netflix view opens up when clicking more episodes in the Bingie Mod as well albeit it is somewhat different than Marduks Mod the seasons show up on the left as you scroll down the episodes instead of all being grouped together and toggling over to episodes. I prefer Marduks version but cant figure out how to get wide Netflix to open up by clicking on more episodes so sticking with Bingie until I can figure it out. There are things I like about both mods wish I could choose all the best parts and combine them. 

I Figured it out.(need to check if there is another solution, but should work)

- as i didnt have much time you need edit xml
(im just on phone looking whats going on here)

Includesdialogvideoinfo.xml

Change

xml:

To

xml:
ActivateWindow(Videos,videodb://tvshows/titles/$INFO[ListItem.DBID]/,return)
(2018-11-11, 19:21)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-11-11, 14:24)cscott1 Wrote:
(2018-11-10, 23:04)Desperados Wrote: I have the same thing, if I press on more episodes, it opens up the episodes view (Netflix 525)

Hey bud do you have Bingies skin running side by side with marduks? I had Bingies skin first I noticed that when I added Makduks the context menu from Bingies skin stuck in Makduks skin with the exception of the widgets. I'm guessing skin helper has a hard time differentiating between the two sense they are so similar. It is possible that other settings from Bingies skin stick as well or cause problems between the two. Maybe try going into settings to configure shortcuts then restore menu items. I was afraid this would mess with my Bingie build so I didn't try it. I may copy my build to another device and try it may fix some issues might not dunno worth a shot.

Side by side DONT CAUSE ANY ISSUES

Can you explain what you mean by "context menu is stuck on home" ?

Skinshortcuts
- you can disable "share menu between compatible skins" , if not the entrys will be staying also on other skins if pissible.
SKINSHORTCUTS ADDON SETTINGS

- there is an option to restore/set to default in the shortcut section with an shortened explaination below

I just meant that the menu shortcuts I created in Bingie MOD transferred over to your MOD when I first set it up.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2018-11-11, 19:29)mardukL Wrote: I Figured it out.(need to check if there is another solution, but should work)

Change

xml:

To

xml:

I'll try this when I get home, thanks!
(2018-11-09, 14:29)mardukL Wrote: 1. I need to revisit the open season when select "more episodes" , so that it'll open it. Luke it should be if it isnt.

2. Autoplay Trailers for other than spotlight widget is not working on KRYPTON Mod atm.

- to a better understanding :

Divide bingie home into
- spotlight area (infos and fanart)
- menu/submenu
- non spotlight widgets (the lists/panels wich you predefined through shortcuts by choose your widgets)
- spotlight widget (a fixed widgets , wich is using the spotlight area, but is detached from the widget shortcuts)

So that wigets lists/shortcuts have to use another trailer action than the spotlight widget.

The cmd code is actual working in leia but not in krypton.

I need to revisit (maybe change autoplay trailer in generell for booth) but it'll not gapoen very soon.

Thanks for this! I understand the difference now between the two options. Too bad it isn't working in Krypton but I'm not ready to update to Leia yet so I'll just wait until Leia is released.
(2018-11-11, 19:29)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-11-11, 16:49)cscott1 Wrote:
(2018-11-11, 16:27)Desperados Wrote: Hi! No I'm still using Krypton and Bingie is Leia only so I was not able to install that skin.. Also I just did a completely fresh install a couple of weeks back and this was the only skin I installed.. But thanks for thinking along! Do your trailers work on the bingie homescreen?? And were you able to get that season view when clicking more episodes?   

I Figured it out.(need to check if there is another solution, but should work)

Change

xml:

To

xml:

Thanks MardukL this worked. Desperados You will find it on line 2159.

just for shits and giggles I also made the change on Bingie MOD in doing so It changed from episodes in wide Netflix view to seasons in wide Netflix view when selecting More episodes. The line of code to change is around 650. It didn't change it to work the way yours does tho as I was hoping.
MardukL this is kind of an odd request and if you don't have time for it I understand. Is there a way for me to move a folder or two or make a few tweaks to the code to make Bingies MOD wide Netflix act like yours? I would switch over to your MOD full time but there a few things that I doubt I would be able to get used to like the way you have to use the back button to get to the settings and exit in the shortcut menu and a few other minor cosmetic differences. The way he has his wide Netflix setup is OK but I much prefer yours in that aspect.
(2018-11-11, 21:31)cscott1 Wrote: Thanks MardukL this worked. Desperados You will find it on line 2159.

Thank you both, this indeed worked, nice!
(2018-11-11, 05:19)mombasa123 Wrote:
(2018-11-10, 21:08)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-11-10, 20:29)mombasa123 Wrote: Ok so I got TV Shows to work by manually refreshing them so that Kodi loads everything from the web again. Tried the same with Movies but didn't work.

Anything I can assist with like debug logs etc?   

Log is not needed atm.

Because you got the extrafanart folder working for the other movie, wich let me assume that the filenaming is correct.

Ineed to look at my own, what could be the reason. Actual unsure if its skin related.    
Been playing a bit more.

1 - On my RPi3 running Krypton, Titan 3.7.56, Skin Helper Service 1.0.19 it all works. Avengers : Infinity War, Wonder Woman (just a couple of examples) all cycle through fanart. 
2 - Not al my TV Shows are fixed with a forced refresh. Quite a few fail to cycle. 
3 - 12 Monkeys was working but has now stopped. Weird.
4 - I removed TV Shows source, cleaned the library. Re-added TV Show, this time with all artwork present thinking that maybe artwork needs to be there before it works. Most work, some don't. For example. Daredevil, Peaky Blinders are fine. Arrow, Man in the High Castle isn't. 

Happy to try out more analysis if you have ideas. 
I was playing around a bit this morning. David Attenborough's Africa was one of the TV Shows without rotating artwork. I used Artwork Beef context menu 'Select Artwork' and unticked the first 'local fanart' item (this was the one that was 'stuck'). Selected a few more and hit ok. Suddenly the artwork started rotating!

Whoa - gave it a go with 12 Monkeys. Nope Sad

Didn't have a chance to try others but will play again tonight.

Sarit
(2018-11-11, 22:27)cscott1 Wrote: MardukL this is kind of an odd request and if you don't have time for it I understand. Is there a way for me to move a folder or two or make a few tweaks to the code to make Bingies MOD wide Netflix act like yours? I would switch over to your MOD full time but there a few things that I doubt I would be able to get used to like the way you have to use the back button to get to the settings and exit in the shortcut menu and a few other minor cosmetic differences. The way he has his wide Netflix setup is OK but I much prefer yours in that aspect.
It's an easy Task as long as you are abit familiar with Kodi xml

But it'll not be an easy copy paste, as i use new/other skinsettings, hide header by default, use other footer code, use the view just for"season" content also have some other textures and other path to store. -> wich result in edit/compare 4-5 files

The easiest task to start rename  View_526_Wide_Netflix.xml to View_525_Wide_Netflix.xml, and copy/overwrite into bingies 1080i/ folder.
Than change every "526" to "525".

edit: home menu -> in next update the custom shutdown menu will be CUSTOMIZEABLE  (edit shortcut shutdown menu) and will also be focusable via click ON LEFT and ON BACK
(2018-11-12, 09:33)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-11-11, 22:27)cscott1 Wrote: MardukL this is kind of an odd request and if you don't have time for it I understand. Is there a way for me to move a folder or two or make a few tweaks to the code to make Bingies MOD wide Netflix act like yours? I would switch over to your MOD full time but there a few things that I doubt I would be able to get used to like the way you have to use the back button to get to the settings and exit in the shortcut menu and a few other minor cosmetic differences. The way he has his wide Netflix setup is OK but I much prefer yours in that aspect.
It's an easy Task as long as you are abit familiar with Kodi xml

But it'll not be an easy copy paste, as i use new/other skinsettings, hide header by default, use other footer code, use the view just for"season" content also have some other textures and other path to store. -> wich result in edit/compare 4-5 files

The easiest task to start rename  View_526_Wide_Netflix.xml to View_525_Wide_Netflix.xml, and copy/overwrite into bingies 1080i/ folder.
Than change every "526" to "525".

edit: home menu -> in next update the custom shutdown menu will be CUSTOMIZEABLE  (edit shortcut shutdown menu) and will also be focusable via click ON LEFT and ON BACK

Oh that cool so it will be customizable in the way you can set the behavior to toggle down to enter the settings and exit menu and back click to return to the home screen? That is the main difference between the mods that I can't get used to the way Bingie has it set up is more intuitive for a remote control they way you have it probably works better for PC.
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15