• 45(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2018-12-26, 20:57)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-12-26, 09:45)E net Wrote:
(2018-12-26, 04:22)mardukL Wrote: Sounds you put everything at 1 folder or something is wrong in your scrapper settings.

1st i highly recommend that method for saving files
Movie folder / filenaming

2nd
make your settings in your scrapper before scrape them

3nd 
scrapping options
eneble "movies are in seperate folders"
eneble "recursive scanning"

than you should be fine

if everything is like you wanted
(infos,fanart etc)
export your library
(there i recommend "seperate file export for nfo" )

im sure there is an more deeper looking tutorial relating to "best practice for scraping and file saving" here in the forum  
Thanks. I already set up scraper settings before hand and and I use separate folders for movies with extra art and it still happens, even with those in separate folders. When I exported my library I found that Infinity War had been exported as extra fan art for almost every film. I'm guessing that when it took a long time to export my fan art, it was actually copying Infinity War to almost every folder. I know Export Library is not a skin function but this never happened before the update.
 It might even be something to do with Artwork Beef I'm not sure so I need to do more investigations.   
 Than it looks like you scraped at a false level.

e.g. i sorted movies locally by genre folder

Movies/action/movie (year)/movie(year).fileext
Movies/biography/movie (year)/movie (year).fileext

than scraped each genre folder seperatly.
dont scrape the "Movies" folder  
Yes I do still have many movie files in one folder but scraping works fine with that. The problem was when I used Artwork Beef on one of those movie files it creates the extrafanart folder at the top level which then affects almost all other files even those in sub directories. I have a lot of files and I can't create a sub directory for all of them I have begun to create folders for movies with extra fan art and everything works 99% of the time. There are still those weird instances where for whatever reason the fan art doesn't rotate but that only happens occasionally now and there are ways (eventually) to get it working.

Anyway rotating fan art is all working now with the exception of one collection but I can live with that.

Thanks Smile
Soooo... I hate to complain after a lot of my requests were implemented in the slim OSD view, but... In a future version could the progress bar be made a little bigger so the times are visible? Also maybe give it a solid background instead of being whatever is playing at the time. I can live with this one, but if we could make the box art (or whatever you call the bit that sits above the OSD panel) either optional or absent, it would be that much closer to perfect IMO. The clear art logo seems like it would be sufficient for a slim OSD panel. The larger one would be a better fit for the normal OSD panel.

Hopefully I'm not coming off as ungrateful or anything, as I recognize a lot of my previous requests were added, which is great.
(2018-12-28, 00:58)aerogems Wrote: Soooo... I hate to complain after a lot of my requests were implemented in the slim OSD view, but... In a future version could the progress bar be made a little bigger so the times are visible? Also maybe give it a solid background instead of being whatever is playing at the time. I can live with this one, but if we could make the box art (or whatever you call the bit that sits above the OSD panel) either optional or absent, it would be that much closer to perfect IMO. The clear art logo seems like it would be sufficient for a slim OSD panel. The larger one would be a better fit for the normal OSD panel.

Hopefully I'm not coming off as ungrateful or anything, as I recognize a lot of my previous requests were added, which is great.

No problem. I found it also a bit slim , but checked on a 37" screen when im ~ 6 foot away and thought it fit.
But i will see ...

The progress bar bg should have a custom bg color, i tested and work.
(Set it up in the color settings OSD section)

The discart should be optional, the poster/fanart need an option, i think i will add it next time.

Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
So couple of things ive noticed with krypton version of Titan MOD

Issues i've seen so far
- JPG's are corrupt for color themes and view types
- color themes are all messed up, had to use leia ones for krypton skin to work properly
    - Default titan blue has a red busy dialog
- Submenu is 1 column in Windows 10 theme, titanbeta has it as 2 if i remember correctly
- Header diffuse color, is there a way to set this to none?
- list view lower on the screen than titanbeta
- Power menu location, is there an option to bring it back to the middle?

Requests
- For all themes with Home sidebar on the left, is there a way to make it show icons only when focused on a widget? kind of like the new netflix for tv's

edit: formatting
(2018-12-28, 07:02)bloodykiller86 Wrote: So couple of things ive noticed with krypton version of Titan MOD

Issues i've seen so far
- color themes are all messed up, had to use leia ones for krypton skin to work properly
- Submenu is 1 column in Windows 10 theme, titanbeta has it as 2 if i remember correctly

Requests
- For all themes with Home sidebar on the left, is there a way to make it show icons only when focused on a widget? kind of like the new netflix for tv's

(2018-12-28, 07:02)bloodykiller86 Wrote: So couple of things ive noticed

Issues i've seen so far

Requests

Yepp. Color themes meessed up because there are severeal new colors to set, wich arent set in the themes itself.
But i really wonder why the leia ones are working better, so will investigate the issue you reported.

I had to decide delete all non-updated, or adjust them sometime.so, i decide to let them in.

The themes itself workin, you just need to look at some colors which arent set by the theme file. They can be choosen on your own to fill the "broken/missing" ones in the custom color section.

JPGs
I dont get you there, i didnt change any images.
Again i refer to new colors and some changes of some colors, wich are used by some views.

try to load the "tittan mod Nightshift" theme , all except 1 color is set up.
maybe you get me than ;-)

if not, i need a better explanation ,what you mean with the jpg issues.

win10 home
I can bring the default 2 column sub in, and make the one row optional.

till then you can copy paste includeshomewin10.xml from the original titan skin over to the mod.

Header
You just need the color set to none and save.
fine on my end.

list view
Didnt change anything there, titan itself has an slide animation if the footer is disabled, maybe thats causing your unwanted position.

power menu
Also did no changes there.
where is it on your end?

Req.: Icon thumbs if widget has focus
Could be an otion, but will not happen very soon (thought about that too)
(2018-12-28, 09:02)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-12-28, 07:02)bloodykiller86 Wrote: So couple of things ive noticed with krypton version of Titan MOD

Issues i've seen so far

Requests

Issues i've seen so far

Requests

Yepp. Color themes meessed up because there are severeal new colors to set, wich arent set in the themes itself.
But i really wonder why the leia ones are working better, so will investigate the issue you reported.

I had to decide delete all non-updated, or adjust them sometime.so, i decide to let them in.

The themes itself workin, you just need to look at some colors which arent set by the theme file. They can be choosen on your own to fill the "broken/missing" ones in the custom color section.

JPGs
Again i refer to new colors and some changes of some colors, wich are used by some views.

win10 home

till then you can copy paste includeshomewin10.xml from the original titan skin over to the mod.

Header
fine on my end.

list view
Didnt change anything there, titan itself has an slide animation if the footer is disabled, maybe thats causing your unwanted position.

power menu
where is it on your end?

- JPGS: the images that show for like the color themes, they're all green, half cut off etc. looked at the actual jpgs and they wouldnt even open lol
- windows10 columns: cool that would be great Smile til then i'll do what you said
- list view: nvm i was obviously crazy on this one lol
- power menu: mines on the bottom. TitanBeta had it in the middle of the screen. 

One more thing
- Windows 10 widgets are missing the box behind it and the title box. I put a link below with the pictures to show you the difference. this affects both widgets and submenu items it seems
     -  https://imgur.com/a/lm0HpTc
request: cool just figured i'd ask Smile

also why does it sound like you're not having some of these issues lol cant be because i have regular titanbeta installed as well is it lol?
(2018-12-28, 02:45)mardukL Wrote: No problem. I found it also a bit slim , but checked on a 37" screen when im ~ 6 foot away and thought it fit.
But i will see ...

The discart should be optional, the poster/fanart need an option, i think i will add it next time.
I'm using a 55" at maybe closer to 10ft away and it's not that easy to see. Something about the size of the Netflix OSD would be good. I will check the color settings though. On mine, it's just completely transparent so what you see is the image of what's playing under the OSD panel.

And maybe this has been brought up before, but you ever think about making a section in your repo for people to upload custom color themes to share with the community?
I've found some minor "issues" which I have posted already some time ago.

Live TV:
1/
Would it be possible to show the entering of numbers during live tv and in the epg?
In the original titan skin it was a default setting (also in the estuary skin).

2/ Remaining duration of live tv
The remaining duration of live tv doesn't work correctly in the osd.
For every other content like movies or netflix and so on it works properly.
Also in the small channel list its shown correctly.

3/ Currently running entry instead of channel number and channel name

2+3

Movies - Netflix View:
4/
As a default view for movies I am going to use "Netflix".
The plot of the movie and the fan art are overlapping so it's often hard to read the plot.
Would it be possible to reduce the fan art size?

Hi,

I made some small changes to improve PVR's "DialogPVRChannelsOSD_Large" located in "IncludesOSDDialogs.xml"

The Large OSD looked nice but functionality was lacking, switching channel groups was tedious.  The Small version of this OSD is better for switching channels, but lacks the real state to provide a bigger list.  The goal is to give the large OSD the same user interaction the small OSD has. 

BEFORE:

AFTER:
-Left and right now switch between channel groups (just like in small OSD)
-Top control (no longer needed) switched to label.
-Top left icon changed (was up arrow)
-Secondary color given to the current programming.  Easier to differentiate the channel name from current programming.

Here is a pastebin of the modified IncludesOSDDialogs.xml, all original lines are commented.
https://pastebin.com/5Yk7KWWw

Code changes in IncludesOSDDialogs.xml, <include name="DialogPVRChannelsOSD_Large"> tag:
Code:

<control type="label">
            <!-- <control type="togglebutton" id="10"> -->
                <top>10</top>
                <left>5</left>
                <width>1100</width>
                <height>45</height>
                <align>left</align>
                <font>Reg26</font>
                <!-- <onleft>11</onleft> -->
                <!-- <onright>11</onright> -->
                <!-- <ondown>11</ondown> -->
                <!-- <onup>11</onup> -->
                <textoffsetx>90</textoffsetx>
                <label>$LOCALIZE[19023] - $INFO[VideoPlayer.ChannelGroup]</label>
                <altlabel>$LOCALIZE[19024] - $INFO[MusicPlayer.ChannelGroup]</altlabel>
                <textcolor>$INFO[Skin.String(OSDPrimaryTextColor)]</textcolor>
                <shadowcolor>$INFO[Skin.String(OSDPrimaryTextShadowColor)]</shadowcolor>
                <!-- <onclick>PreviousChannelGroup</onclick> -->
                <texturenofocus></texturenofocus>
                <usealttexture>pvr.IsPlayingRadio</usealttexture>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <top>15</top>
                <left>35</left>
                <width>30</width>
                <height>30</height>
                <texture colordiffuse="$INFO[Skin.String(ViewDetailsTextColor)]">touchcontrols/menu.png</texture>
                <!-- <texture colordiffuse="$INFO[Skin.String(ViewDetailsTextColor)]">home/home_up_arrow.png</texture> -->
            </control>
Code:

<!--List ID=11-->
            <control type="list" id="11">
                <left>5</left>
                <top>65</top>
                <width>1100</width>
                <height>840</height>
                <onup>11</onup>
                <ondown>11</ondown>
                <!-- <onleft>10</onleft> -->
                <onleft>PreviousChannelGroup</onleft>
                <onright>60</onright>
                <viewtype label="535">list</viewtype>
                <pagecontrol>60</pagecontrol>
                <scrolltime>200</scrolltime>
                <itemlayout height="60" width="1100">
Code:

<!--Channel Name + Program Title-->
                    <control type="label">
                        <left>180</left>
                        <width>800</width>
                        <height>100%</height>
                        <font>Reg24</font>
                        <selectedcolor>$INFO[Skin.String(OSDPrimaryTextColor)]</selectedcolor>
                        <align>left</align>
                        <aligny>center</aligny>
                        <label>$INFO[ListItem.Label]: [color=$INFO[Skin.String(OSDSecondaryTextColor)]]$INFO[ListItem.Title][/color]</label>
                        <!-- <label>$INFO[ListItem.Label]:  $INFO[ListItem.Title]</label> -->
                    </control>
Code:

<control type="scrollbar" id="60">
                <top>65</top>
                <left>1113</left>
                <height>840</height>
                <onup>60</onup>
                <ondown>60</ondown>
                <onleft>11</onleft>
                <onright>NextChannelGroup</onright>
                <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="400" condition="Control.HasFocus(60) | Skin.HasSetting(EnableTouchSupport) | Container(11).Scrolling | Skin.HasSetting(alwaysShowScrollbars)">Conditional</animation>
                <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="400" condition="![Control.HasFocus(60) | Skin.HasSetting(EnableTouchSupport) | Container(11).Scrolling | Skin.HasSetting(alwaysShowScrollbars)]">Conditional</animation>
            </control>
(2018-12-28, 10:18)aerogems Wrote:
(2018-12-28, 02:45)mardukL Wrote: No problem. I found it also a bit slim , but checked on a 37" screen when im ~ 6 foot away and thought it fit.
But i will see ...

I'm using a 55" at maybe closer to 10ft away and it's not that easy to see. Something about the size of the Netflix OSD would be good. I will check the color settings though. On mine, it's just completely transparent so what you see is the image of what's playing under the OSD panel.

And maybe this has been brought up before, but you ever think about making a section in your repo for people to upload custom color themes to share with the community? 
 Lack of time.atm 

so for sharing themes, 

Good idea.

Here is the path for (leia), you can make pr s for themes here.

or just add/share a link.

i will add an description sometime in the thtead header.

I can pull it on krypton version than to.

https://github.com/marduklev/skin.titan....skinthemes
(2018-12-28, 11:32)Keksebacker Wrote: I've found some minor "issues" which I have posted already some time ago.

Live TV:
1/
Would it be possible to show the entering of numbers during live tv and in the epg?
In the original titan skin it was a default setting (also in the estuary skin).

2/ Remaining duration of live tv
The remaining duration of live tv doesn't work correctly in the osd.
For every other content like movies or netflix and so on it works properly.
Also in the small channel list its shown correctly.

3/ Currently running entry instead of channel number and channel name

2+3
ImageMovies - Netflix View:
4/
As a default view for movies I am going to use "Netflix".
The plot of the movie and the fan art are overlapping so it's often hard to read the plot.
Would it be possible to reduce the fan art size?

Youre suggestion are not forgotten, just not in done or in yet.But all are good suggestions.

I need to ask about point 3) you mean show the title of the curretly playing programme instead of channel right?
(2018-12-28, 21:22)vik6869 Wrote: Hi,

I made some small changes to improve PVR's "DialogPVRChannelsOSD_Large" located in "IncludesOSDDialogs.xml"

The Large OSD looked nice but functionality was lacking, switching channel groups was tedious.  The Small version of this OSD is better for switching channels, but lacks the real state to provide a bigger list.  The goal is to give the large OSD the same user interaction the small OSD has. 

BEFORE:

AFTER:
-Left and right now switch between channel groups (just like in small OSD)
-Top control (no longer needed) switched to label.
-Top left icon changed (was up arrow)
-Secondary color given to the current programming.  Easier to differentiate the channel name from current programming.

Here is a pastebin of the modified IncludesOSDDialogs.xml, all original lines are commented.
https://pastebin.com/fZgZTY2c

Code changes in IncludesOSDDialogs.xml, <include name="DialogPVRChannelsOSD_Large"> tag:
Code:

<control type="label">
            <!-- <control type="togglebutton" id="10"> -->
                <top>10</top>
                <left>5</left>
                <width>1100</width>
                <height>45</height>
                <align>left</align>
                <font>Reg26</font>
                <!-- <onleft>11</onleft> -->
                <!-- <ondown>11</ondown> -->
                <!-- <onup>11</onup> -->
                <textoffsetx>90</textoffsetx>
                <label>$LOCALIZE[19023] - $INFO[VideoPlayer.ChannelGroup]</label>
                <altlabel>$LOCALIZE[19024] - $INFO[MusicPlayer.ChannelGroup]</altlabel>
                <shadowcolor>$INFO[Skin.String(OSDPrimaryTextShadowColor)]</shadowcolor>
                <!-- <onclick>PreviousChannelGroup</onclick> -->
                <texturenofocus></texturenofocus>
                <usealttexture>pvr.IsPlayingRadio</usealttexture>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <top>15</top>
                <left>35</left>
                <width>30</width>
                <height>30</height>
                <texture colordiffuse="$INFO[Skin.String(ViewDetailsTextColor)]">touchcontrols/menu.png</texture>
                <!-- <texture colordiffuse="$INFO[Skin.String(ViewDetailsTextColor)]">home/home_up_arrow.png</texture> -->
            </control>
Code:

<!--List ID=11-->
            <control type="list" id="11">
                <left>5</left>
                <top>65</top>
                <width>1100</width>
                <height>840</height>
                <onup>11</onup>
                <ondown>11</ondown>
                <!-- <onleft>10</onleft> -->
                <onleft>PreviousChannelGroup</onleft>
                <onright>60</onright>
                <viewtype label="535">list</viewtype>
                <pagecontrol>60</pagecontrol>
                <scrolltime>200</scrolltime>
                <itemlayout height="60" width="1100">
Code:

<!--Channel Name + Program Title-->
                    <control type="label">
                        <left>180</left>
                        <width>800</width>
                        <height>100%</height>
                        <font>Reg24</font>
                        <selectedcolor>$INFO[Skin.String(OSDPrimaryTextColor)]</selectedcolor>
                        <align>left</align>
                        <aligny>center</aligny>
                        <label>$INFO[ListItem.Label]: [color=$INFO[Skin.String(OSDSecondaryTextColor)]]$INFO[ListItem.Title][/color]</label>
                        <!-- <label>$INFO[ListItem.Label]:  $INFO[ListItem.Title]</label> -->
                    </control>
Code:

<control type="scrollbar" id="60">
                <top>65</top>
                <left>1113</left>
                <height>840</height>
                <onup>60</onup>
                <ondown>60</ondown>
                <onleft>11</onleft>
                <onright>NextChannelGroup</onright>
                <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="400" condition="Control.HasFocus(60) | Skin.HasSetting(EnableTouchSupport) | Container(11).Scrolling | Skin.HasSetting(alwaysShowScrollbars)">Conditional</animation>
                <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="400" condition="![Control.HasFocus(60) | Skin.HasSetting(EnableTouchSupport) | Container(11).Scrolling | Skin.HasSetting(alwaysShowScrollbars)]">Conditional</animation>
            </control>
 Looking good. Will take a deeper look next time i work on the mod.
(2018-12-28, 09:54)bloodykiller86 Wrote:
(2018-12-28, 09:02)mardukL Wrote:

Issues i've seen so far

Requests

Issues i've seen so far

Requests

JPGs

win10 home

Header
fine on my end.

list view

power menu
where is it on your end?

- JPGS: the images that show for like the color themes, they're all green, half cut off etc. looked at the actual jpgs and they wouldnt even open lol
- windows10 columns: cool that would be great Smile til then i'll do what you said
- list view: nvm i was obviously crazy on this one lol
- power menu: mines on the bottom. TitanBeta had it in the middle of the screen. 

One more thing
- Windows 10 widgets are missing the box behind it and the title box. I put a link below with the pictures to show you the difference. this affects both widgets and submenu items it seems
     -  https://imgur.com/a/lm0HpTc
request: cool just figured i'd ask Smile

also why does it sound like you're not having some of these issues lol cant be because i have regular titanbeta installed as well is it lol?   
 Yeah, strange.

I Using Krypton On An android Box and leia on a win10 tablet .As Main devices.workin on the mod on a win7 laptop And Didndt Noticed Any Of The Issues.
(2018-12-29, 13:45)mardukL Wrote: Yeah, strange.

I Using Krypton On An android Box and leia on a win10 tablet .As Main devices.workin on the mod on a win7 laptop And Didndt Noticed Any Of The Issues.

I'm the same, i use it on most things but i noticed with different version of kodi you get error's. I use the ump (Universal Windows Platform) version of kodi, if you don't get any errors on there then everything is fine. I've managed to fix quite alot in the ump version, maybe you should use this version instead. Works very well for Xbox seen as Xbox is also ump Wink
Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.
I miss the old circular homescreen navigation, I can't get to the last widget row by pressing up on the first row. Interestingly if I press down on the last, I get to the first. No other complains though, great work.
  • 45(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15