•   
  • 49(current)
Mod -  Titan M O D ( last Updated 25-12-2018)
(2019-01-14, 09:16)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-01-14, 09:13)_Jackson_ Wrote: Hello, first I want to thank you for this great Mod!!!
I have a little problem with the Live-TV OSD on touch devices, the Buttons in the OSD for switching Channels up and down are not working anymore.
Is it possible to fix that?

Thank you in advance...

I need to take a look.
Which device/OS are you using? 
Hi, I am using Nuc's with the latest Libreelec...
I'm sure this problem isn't just the skin - but I've noticed that in Seren (which doesn't scrape clear logos) the title doesn't appear in Netflix view.

Whilst I understand this is only a problem with that addon (meaning it's an addon issue), it's also only the problem with that view. Every other view shows the titles except Netflix view. I'm assuming this is an issue where it's not correctly realising that it can't load clear art or something similar?
It is a great mod, but when i play a movie or music, and i go back to the gui, the video or music stops. The titan beta skin does not do this, it keeps playing when going back to the gui.

Now when i have titan beta skin on, play a movie, and then change the skin to the mod skin, i can go to the movie go to gui it keeps playing. then in the mod skin i stop the movie, start the movie go back to gui, and it stops again.

Why is this, is there a setting somewhere that must be on or off ?
Windows 10, Kodi 17.6 Krypton. Always switching between Aeon Madnox and Titan.
Intel I7, 16Gb Ram, nVidia GTX750Ti LP, 256 Gb SSD. 4x 8Tb External Movie/Video/Audio collection on usb3.0.
Yamaha VX467 receiver with 5.1 Toslink. KEF, IQ90 front, IQ60 rear, IQ50 mid, REL sub.
HDMI to Samsung UE46ES6200 series || XBOX 1 with Aeon Auriga Lite Revison 8 Black.
  •   
  • 49(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.3 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 25-12-2018)4.310