• 49(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2019-01-14, 09:16)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-01-14, 09:13)_Jackson_ Wrote: Hello, first I want to thank you for this great Mod!!!
I have a little problem with the Live-TV OSD on touch devices, the Buttons in the OSD for switching Channels up and down are not working anymore.
Is it possible to fix that?

Thank you in advance...

I need to take a look.
Which device/OS are you using? 
Hi, I am using Nuc's with the latest Libreelec...
I'm sure this problem isn't just the skin - but I've noticed that in Seren (which doesn't scrape clear logos) the title doesn't appear in Netflix view.

Whilst I understand this is only a problem with that addon (meaning it's an addon issue), it's also only the problem with that view. Every other view shows the titles except Netflix view. I'm assuming this is an issue where it's not correctly realising that it can't load clear art or something similar?
It is a great mod, but when i play a movie or music, and i go back to the gui, the video or music stops. The titan beta skin does not do this, it keeps playing when going back to the gui.

Now when i have titan beta skin on, play a movie, and then change the skin to the mod skin, i can go to the movie go to gui it keeps playing. then in the mod skin i stop the movie, start the movie go back to gui, and it stops again.

Why is this, is there a setting somewhere that must be on or off ?
Loving this skin, thanks for picking it up... The netflix view is fantastic!!

I'm using the krypton version and I was wondering if there is a way to replace a title with clearlogo if available in the playback netflix osd ? If not could I request a feature for it... Keep up the brilliant work!

(2019-01-19, 19:48)Starmanrf Wrote: Loving this skin, thanks for picking it up... The netflix view is fantastic!!

I'm using the krypton version and I was wondering if there is a way to replace a title with clearlogo if available in the playback netflix osd ? If not could I request a feature for it... Keep up the brilliant work!

Thanks, need to take a look how it'll fit
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2019-01-17, 01:54)jinux Wrote: It is a great mod, but when i play a movie or music, and i go back to the gui, the video or music stops. The titan beta skin does not do this, it keeps playing when going back to the gui.

Now when i have titan beta skin on, play a movie, and then change the skin to the mod skin, i can go to the movie go to gui it keeps playing. then in the mod skin i stop the movie, start the movie go back to gui, and it stops again.

Why is this, is there a setting somewhere that must be on or off ?
 It isnt on my end, but maybe its related to an wrong <onload> action from my side,

Which Kodi Version?
Video Addon or Library Video?
I pushed out new update with just some fixes, i go over here and read recent post to re-tracking the known bugs, which arent on To-Do List.

I've your previously reported bugs arent resolved, just be patient, i will try to fix them and they're not forgotten.

Changelog
Quote: KRYPTON ONLY :
            - MUSIC OSD :
                - fixed dark overlay when Music Fullscreen OSD active

- DIALOG VIDEOINFO, NETFLIX VIEWS (523,525)
                - added Cast Name Labels to non focused Cast Thumbs      

KRYPTON & LEIA

UP NEXT SUPPORT (Next Up is broken in KODI LEIA and is now replaced by Up Next) :
            - added 3 Layouts for each (Fancy & Simple) ->  https://imgur.com/a/eZSaecJ
            - use custom Colors
            - choose if you want opacity/color on thumbs (still there/triangle layout)
            - choose if you want tinted panel panel or or just tinted left border on a black panel for triangle fancy layout
            - choose if you want a Up Next Countdown image on Thumb (Netflix and Triangle Fancy Layout)

MISC :
            - removed [allowoverlay] tags (removed in Jarvis )-> https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2084427
            - re add missing include "NowPlayingModern"
            - correct variable "SquarePosterThumb" - fixed also music thumbs in square panel views (509,510)

CURRENTLY PLAYING BAR :
            - fix some positions, artwork visability [Views(523,525,526)]

DIALOGVIDEOINFO :
            - made local trailer (tvshows) playable

SHUTDOWN MENU / VERTICAL HOME LAYOUTs :
            - add custom/fake shutdown menu, because open shutdown menu via <onback> triggers some kodi core behaviour
              which will autoclose any choosen windows after opening it

BINGIE HOME / NETFLIX2 HOME :
            - profile/skin logo fix
            - quick fix for custom skin logo in netflix home2/bingie,  add fallback (Kodi Logo)
                    [    - skin logo and profile on bingie home (independent from header show/dont show)
                        - adjust visib home header settings (choose...xy dialog)    ]

- fixed "dont show clear logo" setting
            - fixed visible conditions for rating / studio logo settings

WIN10 Home :
            - revert submenu back to titan default (1 to default 2 column)

OSD - PVR :
            - switched channel label with title label in Variables
            - add visible channel number input (when switch channels via number input)

SKINSHORTCUT SELECTION :
            - show move thumb left beside depending main menu entry
            - show bg image bottom right (removed from bg fusslscreen)
            - make whole 8 possible widgets visible, if empty or not
            - make the "click action" path info a fadelabel control, better to read whats set
            - fixed overlay if using strong

VIEW (52)
            - enebled "hide panel" settings when sing fanart
            - fixed fanart position
(2019-01-22, 15:37)mardukL Wrote: Which Kodi Version?
 Ok I did installed the new update from repo. But it is still the same.
Kodi version krypton 17.6
Library Video, did not tried addon before, but just now, i played a youtube video with the youtube add-on and also the same.
Live TV i checked, this is working as expected, going back to gui, keeps pleying live tv. NextPVR.

But as the library video and also the add on video, playing and go back to gui, stops the video. Going to other skin, while playing a video, changing the skin to titan mod go full screen go back to gui keeps playing the video. Stop the video, start the video, full screen go back to gui, video stops.

It is still the same.

I must admit something, i have tested kodi leia alpha 2,3, also, then it is also the same, going back stops the video, but maybe that has nothing to do with this behaviour in krypton 17.6, as it seems also in leia alpha, it is other skins as well, not only titan mod skin for leia, but also the aeon skins for leia.
(2019-01-22, 23:57)jinux Wrote:
(2019-01-22, 15:37)mardukL Wrote: Which Kodi Version?
 Ok I did installed the new update from repo. But it is still the same.
Kodi version krypton 17.6
Library Video, did not tried addon before, but just now, i played a youtube video with the youtube add-on and also the same.
Live TV i checked, this is working as expected, going back to gui, keeps pleying live tv. NextPVR.

But as the library video and also the add on video, playing and go back to gui, stops the video. Going to other skin, while playing a video, changing the skin to titan mod go full screen go back to gui keeps playing the video. Stop the video, start the video, full screen go back to gui, video stops.

It is still the same.

I must admit something, i have tested kodi leia alpha 2,3, also, then it is also the same, going back stops the video, but maybe that has nothing to do with this behaviour in krypton 17.6, as it seems also in leia alpha, it is other skins as well, not only titan mod skin for leia, but also the aeon skins for leia. 
I cant't reproduce this.

Did you use a custom keymap ? like this
xml:
<FullscreenVideo>
        <keyboard>
            <browser_back>Stop</browser_back>
        </keyboard>
    </FullscreenVideo>
...than you need to delete that.

Can you post a log file and in addition your skinsettings.xml ( \userdata\addon_data\skin.titan.mod.beta.leia\settings.xml)
I'm currently getting a loading circle loop whenever I try and change views.

Logs are:
https://paste.kodi.tv/ovakutuqig.kodi

This happened to me previously after I installed Bingie, and that seems to have been the cause again. Guessing it updates a module which MOD is still using an old version of or similar?
(2019-01-23, 10:11)Abbaskip Wrote: I'm currently getting a loading circle loop whenever I try and change views.

Logs are:

This happened to me previously after I installed Bingie, and that seems to have been the cause again. Guessing it updates a module which MOD is still using an old version of or similar?
I've fixed this issue, if I remember correctly what happens is that in skin the code to activate busydialog  ('loading circle'=spinner) wasn't updated to Leia, then when changing dialogbusy->diaglogbusynocancel (current window name in Leia) it opens the dialog as it should, and calls skin helper service. Skin helper service in turn must turn it off when finishing setting the view. therefore, i'm pretty sure if you have my updated skin helper service you won't have this problem OR delete the active busydialog command from IncludesContextMenu.xml in the first place (less preferred).
(2019-01-23, 12:55)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-01-23, 10:11)Abbaskip Wrote: I'm currently getting a loading circle loop whenever I try and change views.

Logs are:

I've fixed this issue, if I remember correctly what happens is that in skin the code to activate busydialog  ('loading circle'=spinner) wasn't updated to Leia, then when changing dialogbusy->diaglogbusynocancel (current window name in Leia) it opens the dialog as it should, and calls skin helper service. Skin helper service in turn must turn it off when finishing setting the view. therefore, i'm pretty sure if you have my updated skin helper service you won't have this problem OR delete the active busydialog command from IncludesContextMenu.xml in the first place (less preferred).  
I'm using the latest version of your skin - I even just updated again, but still getting the issue.

Which updated skin helper service am I after? I'm running a later version 1.1.28 at the moment - yours shows 1.1.25 so it will keep updating?
(2019-01-23, 15:11)Abbaskip Wrote:

Logs are:

I'm using the latest version of your skin - I even just updated again, but still getting the issue.

Which updated skin helper service am I after? I'm running a later version 1.1.28 at the moment - yours shows 1.1.25 so it will keep updating? 
 1.1.28 is the latest. But I don't understand which skin you're using, since your post is on Marduk's thread. A full log, or even just the one from start-up (with the installed addons, skins listed) will clear some things as you only put an excerpt of it.
(2019-01-23, 15:11)Abbaskip Wrote:

Logs are:

Theres indeed some issues relating to busydialog/busydialognocancel.
(@cartman.dos  , i'm still curious as i dindt check, maybe youre faster
https://codedocs.xyz/AlwinEsch/kodi/grou..._busy.html
)
But for the Mod in actual state, you'll fine with skinhelper.service version 1.1.25
(which may bug on Bingie Mod, which need 1.1.28 i think)

I need to check some stuff , next days to be more clear.
Yeah sorry, was thinking I was responding to mardukL not cartman.dos

It's working with skinhelper 1.1.25 but not with 1.1.28
  • 49(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15