• 53(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
Thanks, I will try
When I again tried to install the update installed successfully from within Titan skin itself.
I am now getting two "Option" for Sideblade menu. One at the top and one on the left side of screen.
(2019-02-03, 12:35)zeeya Wrote: Thanks, I will try

should work now.
Was indeed my failure.
(wrong zip-filename on git hub)
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
Where can I find this last update (18.1.10). If I go on add-on updates for Titan Mod says that there is no update.
(2019-02-03, 13:34)simtaj Wrote: Where can I find this last update (18.1.10). If I go on add-on updates for Titan Mod says that there is no update.
If you have my repo repo installed you should get notified.
If not,here is the link  to the repo . It could also be found on 1st post of thread,within the intall description.

If theres no notification, you need kodi to force search for updates.
(addons -> open sidemnu -> click "check for updates" )

PS: Krypton didnt get that update.
I just pushed it for Leia because i will not have much time the next days/weeks. And it was needed to work with latest Skinhelper.Service provided by Cartman.Dos.
(If you dont use that version, you will also be fine atm)
(2019-02-03, 13:42)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-02-03, 13:34)simtaj Wrote: Where can I find this last update (18.1.10). If I go on add-on updates for Titan Mod says that there is no update.
If not,here is the link  to the repo . It could also be found on 1st post of thread,within the intall description.

I just pushed it for Leia because i will not have much time the next days/weeks. And it was needed to work with latest Skinhelper.Service provided by Cartman.Dos.
Yes, that helped. I did it now, but now I have problem with skin helper service. I get error: The dependency on script.module.cherrypy version 11.0.0 could not be satisfied.
(2019-02-03, 15:17)simtaj Wrote:

Yes, that helped. I did it now, but now I have problem with skin helper service. I get error: The dependency on script.module.cherrypy version 11.0.0 could not be satisfied. 
I found zip file on github for cherrypy and updated it, so now I can install skin helper service. But ther goes another problem. Now I can't get skin backup to work. I get error: Error while executing

What is wrong now?

Are you using UWP version of Kodi? (which is the case if you're using it on XBOX or Installed directly from Windows Store)
If so, this is causing the error and you should switch to 64/32bit version (not available on xbox).
1. I am now getting two "Option" for Sideblade menu. One at the top and one on the left side of screen.
2. Skin backup is not working. Tried reinstalling also.
(2019-02-03, 15:47)zeeya Wrote: 1. I am now getting two "Option" for Sideblade menu. One at the top and one on the left side of screen.
 For me skin backup is not working, too.
(2019-02-03, 15:38)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-02-03, 13:42)mardukL Wrote: If you have my repo repo installed you should get notified.

Are you using UWP version of Kodi? (which is the case if you're using it on XBOX or Installed directly from Windows Store)
If so, this is causing the error and you should switch to 64/32bit version (not available on xbox). 
I am using KODI 18 from google store on android box.

I managed to repair this with script.module.cherrypy 11.0.1 from github zip.
Is there a way to disable the continue watching view when you press up on one of the widgets in Netflix bingie mode? Also how do you change the colour of the media codec icons (currently gold) on the home view?
Server - Dell OptiPlex 3080 MT (GT 1030) Ubuntu WSL2  Client 1 - Minisforum UM580 Client 2 - Odroid N2+ Kodi - Nexus (Arctic Fuse) PlexKodiConnect TV 1 - LG 55UK6200PLA TV 2 - LG 49UJ635V AVR - Yamaha HTR-2071 Speakers - Q Acoustics 3030i/3090Ci
(2019-02-03, 15:56)simtaj Wrote:
(2019-02-03, 15:38)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-02-03, 15:17)simtaj Wrote: Yes, that helped. I did it now, but now I have problem with skin helper service. I get error: The dependency on script.module.cherrypy version 11.0.0 could not be satisfied.  
I am using KODI 18 from google store on android box.

I managed to repair this with script.module.cherrypy 11.0.1 from github zip.

did you also installed marcelveldts beta repo, like it is descrpided at install instructions?
(2019-02-03, 15:54)simtaj Wrote:
(2019-02-03, 15:47)zeeya Wrote: 1. I am now getting two "Option" for Sideblade menu. One at the top and one on the left side of screen.
 For me skin backup is not working, too.

1. i take a look again, sorry.
2. which version are you using (skinhelper.service.backup ) ?
Does it crash?
(2019-02-03, 19:10)louisefindlay23 Wrote: Is there a way to disable the continue watching view when you press up on one of the widgets in Netflix bingie mode? Also how do you change the colour of the media codec icons (currently gold) on the home view?

i dont on the issue with "continue watching"?!
did you mean the spotlight widget (which also show the "play" button?

for changing rating colors for netflix layouts use
color settings -> netflix library views colors -
  • 53(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15