• 60(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
Peace,

Has anyone been able to use the Netflix view for music(artist).  I have the option in the list but it changes to list view after selecting.  I followed the steps from earlier post from Mardukl but still unable to change view.

T
(2019-02-25, 08:39)teedo42 Wrote: Peace,

Has anyone been able to use the Netflix view for music(artist).  I have the option in the list but it changes to list view after selecting.  I followed the steps from earlier post from Mardukl but still unable to change view.

T
i will take a look whats missing to make use it for music content (actual just fine for video content)
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
How do I turn off the thumb up/down after an episode that's suddenly appearing after today's update?
(2019-02-25, 12:06)Abbaskip Wrote: How do I turn off the thumb up/down after an episode that's suddenly appearing after today's update?
its always in since months ;-)

its script.user.rating addon

(i am not having it as dependencie in my mod , but its needed for rating in "netflix video info dialog".
maybe some skin you use have it as dependencie , so it is installed within that skin.

go to "my addons" -->"  user rating " and configure it in the settings.
(2019-02-25, 06:42)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-02-24, 19:56)MadM4x Wrote: Hello

thx for the Titan MOD that works fine for me under Kodi 18.
I use Kodi Leia on my new RPi3 with Raspbian.
As a server, I use my NAS with Emby Server and my own various libraries.

Is it possible to edit the Spotlight widget to access only a specific library path? Which one is linked with my own skinshortcut?

Also, I want to show the movie title and not the name of the library will be displayed in the Spotlight window.
Of course, it would also be great if all three images show the same movie and not as seen in the three red circles are different.
I think that for the skin.titan.mod.beta.leia.properties file must be edited and apply for default movie this line

xml:
['mainmenu', 'movies', 'widget.99', 'randommovies'],
['mainmenu', 'movies', 'widgetTarget.99', 'videos'],
['mainmenu', 'movies', 'widgetType.99', 'movies'],
['mainmenu', 'movies', 'widgetPath.99', 'plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=random&mediatype=movies&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload-mo$
['mainmenu', 'movies', 'widgetName.99', 'Spotlight'],

Is there any way to changed this that it used a library path and show the movie title?

xml:

library://video/embymovies

Best regards from Germany
Thanks, glad to hear it worked well.
For spotlight in win10,enhanced home in need to test, if its possible.

the main thing there it uses label as header (so depending which main item has focus it'll show that label, if you focus the widget itself it'll show the movie title correct and you can scroll inside the widget) 

I will take a look.  
Thank you for looking and for your work.

It's right or it works if I select the big Picture or focus the Widget itself.
Then I get the right picture and movie Title and I can scroll inside the Widget.

But I would find it more beautiful if at least the small picture matches the big one
and at the same time the movie title is displayed when the focus is on the selected skinshortcut.

I would be very happy with that.
If the thumbnail of the shortcut then synonymous still displays the same picture and then
rotate these three images automatically in for example 10 or 15 seconds that would be the highlight.

Best regards
@mardukL it would be nice, if you could toggle between OSD Control (Start/pause/..) and the StreamInformation(Code, Resolution,..) as currently you will get the StreamInfo only when clicking "Pause"

edit: this is especially helpfull for PVR Stream Information, as you wouldnt press "Pause" when using PVR
Any chance of getting the Netflix video auto play for movie files? What I mean is in Netflix when you enter the Netflix information screen for the content your looking at, it starts playing the video (actual movie or tv show your looking at) automatically and if you just click back cancels the play back process and your back at the home screen where the trailers auto play. Kinda a weird feature but adds to the over all feel of the actual Netflix GUI. Hope I explained that well lol Thanks
If I pick "classic Large", I get no text display on Windows with the latest update (17.1.10) on Krypton.

It looks like some of the font files are broken in this release...I tried opening the file and Windows says it "isn't a valid TrueType font".  Copying the font files from the previous release fixes the problem.
(2019-02-27, 20:56)nabsltd Wrote: If I pick "classic Large", I get no text display on Windows with the latest update (17.1.10) on Krypton.

It looks like some of the font files are broken in this release...I tried opening the file and Windows says it "isn't a valid TrueType font".  Copying the font files from the previous release fixes the problem.
thanks for reporting.
i will fix as soon as possible.

EDIT:
found the reason, win10 uses own compression to save harddisk space, i had it enebled on my 2nd device ,which result in corrupted files for my git hub local files.

EDIT2: update for krypton is up
(2019-02-26, 10:24)PX80 Wrote: @mardukL it would be nice, if you could toggle between OSD Control (Start/pause/..) and the StreamInformation(Code, Resolution,..) as currently you will get the StreamInfo only when clicking "Pause"

edit: this is especially helpfull for PVR Stream Information, as you wouldnt press "Pause" when using PVR
 This would be nice AND useful.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
VqP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
(2019-03-01, 19:54)LARQ Wrote:
(2019-02-26, 10:24)PX80 Wrote: @mardukL it would be nice, if you could toggle between OSD Control (Start/pause/..) and the StreamInformation(Code, Resolution,..) as currently you will get the StreamInfo only when clicking "Pause"

This would be nice AND useful.

need to take a look where it'll fit in.
Has anyone experiencing the clear logo and  rotten tomatoes rating not refreshing after five minutes of used.  I'm not sure if it is addon or another opdb signon could be causing it.

Maybe I didn't understood correctly, but it's something you can already do easily and in every skin: when in play (no matter if pvr or anything else) press Enter button to show OSD control, while pressing Info button ("i") will bring up StreamInfo bar
(2019-02-28, 10:52)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-02-27, 20:56)nabsltd Wrote: If I pick "classic Large", I get no text display on Windows with the latest update (17.1.10) on Krypton.

thanks for reporting.
i will fix as soon as possible.

EDIT:
found the reason, win10 uses own compression to save harddisk space, i had it enebled on my 2nd device ,which result in corrupted files for my git hub local files.

Should update the thread title mate? Currently says last update January 😜
(2019-02-28, 10:52)mardukL Wrote: found the reason, win10 uses own compression to save harddisk space, i had it enebled on my 2nd device ,which result in corrupted files for my git hub local files.

Yep, that fixed it. Thanks for the quick response.
  • 60(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15