• 62(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2019-03-05, 00:58)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-03-04, 22:29)FlashOne Wrote:
(2019-03-04, 22:06)mardukL Wrote: Unsure what you mean by restore.
Netflix Landscape (525) use 1 row with horizontol nav if "fixed" focus enabled.
and "non-fixed " 2 rows also horizontal nav.

But by think about that, i think for nom-fixed layout there should be vertical nav, as the playtrailer on up is pretty much useless atm there.I will look into that sometime later.       
Sorry, used "restore" because in my mind I was thinking at original Titan landscape view, which can be set to vertical or horizontal scrolling.
Many thanks for your work!

EDIT: Forgot to mention 3 little oddities I'm facing

1) can't set a semi transparent background in menus like I used to have in original Titan skin or in Bingie mod. I just restored my previous theme settings backup but color doesn't change and it seems I can't find the correct option in custom color settings

2) I got an awkward space between "genre" and "next episode air" when browsing tv shows (or "codec infos" when browsing movies). It looks fine when using Binge mod

3) missing Top 250 IMDB ratings in tv shows but working fine in movies       
 Titan default hasnt "Netflix Landscape View ("just" Landscape thumb layout for episodes in Netflix (523), ) ;-)

To 1.
I got no Issues, also there isn't a change, maybe that explanation helps. ( https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2789057 )
 Can you be more precise what is not working.

EDIT: after check your pic, next version for leia will use the following (krypton has it already, for leia its just on git)
you can set bg / frame color, for dialog
- dialog frame / BG color (new) - is used as bg and can also be used to be transparent  (titan default use sideplade / options here there too,
but i decide to add/have a contrast color if wished)
- sideblade/ options menu panel color (titan default)
ImageImage

To 2.
I used fixed positions for "Genre" - "Media Flags", for some reasons
(conditional width/height of media flags, plot, genre, view layout settings- see pics below)
but i think there is somthing to optimize after i saw your pics.

To 3.
Top250 use a var, if scraped exist it'll show (unsure if tvshow scrape supports that), if not scraped it'll use skinhelper.service
ImageImageImage 
1) I try to explain it better: as I showed, in Binge I can set a semi transparent background, whereas I can't with M O D, where it is solid dark orange. How can I set to be like the picture you posted?

2) glad to have pointed out this little aesthetical glitch

3) sorry but I can't understand your answer, what is a "var"? Could you be more precise please? Here how my view looks like, missing Top250 and IMDB ratings.
My bad sorry, it was just because I used TVDB instead of TMDB for tv shows scraping
Just started using the MOD on a regular basis as I just built a new machine and moved to Kodi 18, I am wondering if you know why in the channels view the channel icon does not show in the right had corner like it does in guide view?  There is a long standing issue with them not showing in recordings or timers, but there is a work around for that by adding all the channels in the IncludeVaribles.xml ( I can elaborate on that if you want to know), I am just wondering if there is any way to make them show in channel view too.  Also some recordings show the wrong time for playback in recordings, it looks like from earlier post that is something that maybe is being worked on?

Thanks in Advance for any help, UbuntuUser
(2019-02-25, 09:27)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-02-25, 08:39)teedo42 Wrote: Peace,

Has anyone been able to use the Netflix view for music(artist).  I have the option in the list but it changes to list view after selecting.  I followed the steps from earlier post from Mardukl but still unable to change view.

T
i will take a look whats missing to make use it for music content (actual just fine for video content) 
Peace,
I noticed the change to all for the Netflix (523) in the latest update.  I am still unable to select for artist.  Are you able to select this view after the upgrade?
@FlashOne 

Here s some testing video , for Netflix Landscape (525) using vertical scroll and little change for fixed layout (fixed focus frame and adjusted width/height stuff)...
https://streamable.com/r9wn4

@UbuntuUser 

I'm unsure if that helps, as i put a var using that , theres also some other major info for that case.
Please report back if that helps.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2781202

And yes, i will try zo fix as much bugs as posdible for pvr stuff here.
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2019-03-02, 11:42)FlashOne Wrote:
(2019-02-26, 10:24)PX80 Wrote: @mardukL it would be nice, if you could toggle between OSD Control (Start/pause/..) and the StreamInformation(Code, Resolution,..) as currently you will get the StreamInfo only when clicking "Pause"

edit: this is especially helpfull for PVR Stream Information, as you wouldnt press "Pause" when using PVR
Maybe I didn't understood correctly, but it's something you can already do easily and in every skin: when in play (no matter if pvr or anything else) press Enter button to show OSD control, while pressing Info button ("i") will bring up StreamInfo bar 

I am using a FireTV Remote. There is only the "enter?" button available.
@mardukL That would be exactly what I was previously asking for, hope to see it implemented in your next release!
Unfortunately I can't help in coding but if you need a beta tester don't hesitate to ask! Many thx!
(2019-03-06, 09:49)PX80 Wrote:
(2019-03-02, 11:42)FlashOne Wrote:
(2019-02-26, 10:24)PX80 Wrote: @mardukL it would be nice, if you could toggle between OSD Control (Start/pause/..) and the StreamInformation(Code, Resolution,..) as currently you will get the StreamInfo only when clicking "Pause"

edit: this is especially helpfull for PVR Stream Information, as you wouldnt press "Pause" when using PVR
Maybe I didn't understood correctly, but it's something you can already do easily and in every skin: when in play (no matter if pvr or anything else) press Enter button to show OSD control, while pressing Info button ("i") will bring up StreamInfo bar   

I am using a FireTV Remote. There is only the "enter?" button available.  
I see your point. When I had your very same problem on my previous remote, I was able to remap long press "enter" button to show StreamInfo OSD bar, whereas a single press shows OSD controls instead. By default, a long press "enter" in Kodi works like a "play/pause" command when something is in play but, with Keymap Editor addon, you can easily change this behavior as more you prefer and also in which windows should be present (ie. you want it to work like this when using PVR but not when playing some music).
Never used a FireTV remote so I'm not sure if it works for you too but you should give it a try
(2019-03-06, 01:26)UbuntuUser Wrote: Just started using the MOD on a regular basis as I just built a new machine and moved to Kodi 18, I am wondering if you know why in the channels view the channel icon does not show in the right had corner like it does in guide view?  There is a long standing issue with them not showing in recordings or timers, but there is a work around for that by adding all the channels in the IncludeVaribles.xml ( I can elaborate on that if you want to know), I am just wondering if there is any way to make them show in channel view too.  Also some recordings show the wrong time for playback in recordings, it looks like from earlier post that is something that maybe is being worked on?

Thanks in Advance for any help, UbuntuUser
Since I rarely use that view (I guess you're referring to PVR simple list one), I now notice that issue for the 1st time. @mardukL's previously posted solution actually resolve it for the most; I say "for the most" because it doesn't works with logos scraped directly from xml list (if you're using PVR IPTV Simple Client), you actually need a proper named .png file in TheLogoDB addon resources path.
(2019-03-06, 02:46)mardukL Wrote: @FlashOne 

Here s some testing video , for Netflix Landscape (525) using vertical scroll and little change for fixed layout (fixed focus frame and adjusted width/height stuff)...
https://streamable.com/r9wn4

@UbuntuUser 

I'm unsure if that helps, as i put a var using that , theres also some other major info for that case.
Please report back if that helps.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2781202

And yes, i will try zo fix as much bugs as posdible for pvr stuff here.
 Hahah! I see you picked up on the fixed focus trick for vertical scrolling Big Grin
(2019-03-06, 09:56)FlashOne Wrote: @mardukL That would be exactly what I was previously asking for, hope to see it implemented in your next release!
Unfortunately I can't help in coding but if you need a beta tester don't hesitate to ask! Many thx!
 The File is ready for testing (i will need much more time for release a next updadte), so you can test and is it for now.
Quote:new vid : https://streamable.com/7p0iq
View_525_Netflix_Landscape.xml update on git hub
https://github.com/marduklev/skin.titan....96a53046f9

Update and Improvements for Netflix Landscape View(525)

- non fixed use vertical nav
- fixed focus frames (exclude from flayout) with moving ability (Netflix Style)
- Add Netflix Scrolltime Animations - add vertical scrollbar
- fixed positions of media flags, reduced height for plot

Issues Left: Discart for fixed/horiz layout
(2019-03-06, 13:51)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-03-06, 09:56)FlashOne Wrote: @mardukL That would be exactly what I was previously asking for, hope to see it implemented in your next release!
 The File is ready for testing (i will need much more time for release a next updadte), so you can test and is it for now.
Quote:new vid : https://streamable.com/7p0iq
View_525_Netflix_Landscape.xml update on git hub
https://github.com/marduklev/skin.titan....96a53046f9

Update and Improvements for Netflix Landscape View(525)

- non fixed use vertical nav
- fixed focus frames (exclude from flayout) with moving ability (Netflix Style)
- Add Netflix Scrolltime Animations - add vertical scrollbar
- fixed positions of media flags, reduced height for plot

Issues Left: Discart for fixed/horiz layout
Awesome, vertical nav works as you posted.
There are still some issues: besides empty space at far right, colored frame around selected items (white in your case, orange in my setup) has a square shape even if choosing modern rounded theme from skin options. Also, my tv shows ratings are suddenly missing.
Using same view on bingie mod looks normal
Is there an option anywhere to use the Netflix profiles menu? Like on boot up choose user screen if activated in settings?
(2019-03-04, 07:26)Fuchs2468 Wrote: ....Image
HI, can you or other PVR user report back if Time/Duration Labels and Progressbar is fixed now ?
Did all editings "blind" as i could not test.
Heres are the changes, from/for  git hub(version)
https://github.com/marduklev/skin.titan....aa9b5f9be5

Also Radio could be interesting, espeacially for slim OSD.
Hello mardukL we are almost at the same time with the IncludesOSD.xml finished wanted to upload my just because I saw your new version have just tested "Default OSD Panel" and "Netflix OSD Panel" is all ok with the "Slim OSD Panel" is "Player.Time" and "Player.TimeRemaining" on the radio are not.
I upload my IncludesOSD.xml and IncludesVariables.xml where all time functions and all progress bars on all OSD's are working.
I hope this is helpful could believe I will be taken over just have a look.

InculdesOSD_IncludesVariables.zip
(2019-03-07, 07:54)Fuchs2468 Wrote: Hello mardukL we are almost at the same time with the IncludesOSD.xml finished wanted to upload my just because I saw your new version have just tested "Default OSD Panel" and "Netflix OSD Panel" is all ok with the "Slim OSD Panel" is "Player.Time" and "Player.TimeRemaining" on the radio are not.
I upload my IncludesOSD.xml and IncludesVariables.xml where all time functions and all progress bars on all OSD's are working.
I hope this is helpful could believe I will be taken over just have a look.

InculdesOSD_IncludesVariables.zip
 ok.thanks for feedback. i thought that(pvr music) but was unsure.
will do some things and update later ;-)
  • 62(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15