• 64(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2019-03-07, 18:41)insync44 Wrote: Love this Skin. Only one perplexing problem. In "netflix wide (View526)" my viwed videos are not hidden like in the other Views. I plays fine and shows the "viewed marks" but cannot be hidden. Is this normal?
Thanks
i need to check that, as the episodes in that "special" view type works different as it is mainly a view type for season.
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
@FlashOne 
Are you like to share your color theme if its finished? so i can put it in chooseable skin color themes.
There will be no more new custom colors.

it should be located 
/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/skin.titan.mod.beta.leia/themes/***your theme name.fileextension(s)***
(2019-03-08, 14:32)mardukL Wrote: @FlashOne 
Are you like to share your color theme if its finished? so i can put it in chooseable skin color themes.
There will be no more new custom colors.

it should be located 
/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/skin.titan.mod.beta.leia/themes/***your theme name.fileextension(s)***
Of course; I assume it can be defined "finished" because I'm using it in this way (more or less) since almost 1 year. It's nothing fancy anyway, just an original Titan skin Pumpkin chromatic scheme with small modifications using Big vertical layout homescreen, modern rounded skin theme and condensed large font. Here you go!

PS: since we're in matter, there're a couple of small aesthetic changes which I would like to propose you, let me know when could be the right time
(2019-03-08, 14:23)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-03-08, 02:11)UbuntuUser Wrote:
(2019-03-07, 07:54)Fuchs2468 Wrote: Hello mardukL we are almost at the same time with the IncludesOSD.xml finished wanted to upload my just because I saw your new version have just tested "Default OSD Panel" and "Netflix OSD Panel" is all ok with the "Slim OSD Panel" is "Player.Time" and "Player.TimeRemaining" on the radio are not.
I upload my IncludesOSD.xml and IncludesVariables.xml where all time functions and all progress bars on all OSD's are working.
I hope this is helpful could believe I will be taken over just have a look.

InculdesOSD_IncludesVariables.zip
 Does yours get time from backend or read the actual time of the file?  This is where the issue is for me on my backend some of the recordings report the wrong time, this was never an issue in 17 because it read the time of the file, but 18 does not seem to do that.  
I trief to fix "actual" just the osd playtime labels.
But it's still unfished.I havent much time ,so i update git hub version in brackets till next proper version update.
 When you say "wrong playtime for recordings" are you refer to osd or whem in view with content "my recordings" ? 
The OSD will show that the recording is like 1 min long when it is really like 25 mins long.
Is it something I'm missing or are there no watched indicators in Wide Netflix? Love the view, but without watched indicators I can't use it
(2019-03-10, 03:53)Abbaskip Wrote: Is it something I'm missing or are there no watched indicators in Wide Netflix? Love the view, but without watched indicators I can't use it

I exclude/delete them a few versions back and decide to use the progress bar unstead for that view

if a item is watched there will be a full progress bar (like netflix does on watched episodes) on bottom

but i can bring the titan default back (in addition )
@mardukL first thank you for this great skin.have if you could indicate the lines where you change the font of the menu and submenu I tried but I'm not able and I'm going crazy in other skin I have changed without problem but in this I'm not able to have if you can help me out thanks
(2019-03-10, 13:29)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-03-10, 03:53)Abbaskip Wrote: Is it something I'm missing or are there no watched indicators in Wide Netflix? Love the view, but without watched indicators I can't use it

I exclude/delete them a few versions back and decide to use the progress bar unstead for that view

if a item is watched there will be a full progress bar (like netflix does on watched episodes) on bottom

My main issue was with seasons. Episodes the progress bar is fine (I must admit, I didn't notice it, but didn't look long before changing back), but seasons I'd like to easily see which I've watched.
(2019-03-11, 05:59)Abbaskip Wrote:
(2019-03-10, 13:29)mardukL Wrote:

My main issue was with seasons. Episodes the progress bar is fine (I must admit, I didn't notice it, but didn't look long before changing back), but seasons I'd like to easily see which I've watched. 
ok that need a compromise
- an easy thing is to add add an "tick-mark" beside a watched season (as default icon will not fit the view style) which will be best solution
- for in progress i can add a label for unwatched episodes , but i also tested this a while back and found ot pretty uggly and therefore romeved that , but i think about an otption e.g.

season   1                                    9 episodes 
season   2          9 episodes (2 unwatched)

but i think a "tick-mark" indicator is enough , otherwise the "episode labels" will result in bad alignment
(if not visible you'll know that there are episodes unseen)
(2019-03-10, 17:44)chanchi Wrote: @mardukL first thank you for this great skin.have if you could indicate the lines where you change the font of the menu and submenu I tried but I'm not able and I'm going crazy in other skin I have changed without problem but in this I'm not able to have if you can help me out thanks
do you refer to xml editing or skin setting to change the font?
(2019-03-08, 17:37)UbuntuUser Wrote:
(2019-03-08, 14:23)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-03-08, 02:11)UbuntuUser Wrote:  Does yours get time from backend or read the actual time of the file?  This is where the issue is for me on my backend some of the recordings report the wrong time, this was never an issue in 17 because it read the time of the file, but 18 does not seem to do that.  
I trief to fix "actual" just the osd playtime labels.
But it's still unfished.I havent much time ,so i update git hub version in brackets till next proper version update.
 When you say "wrong playtime for recordings" are you refer to osd or whem in view with content "my recordings" ?  
The OSD will show that the recording is like 1 min long when it is really like 25 mins long. 
The times are right in the default skin if that helps you figure it out.

Thanks, UbuntuUser
(2019-03-12, 01:08)UbuntuUser Wrote:
(2019-03-08, 17:37)UbuntuUser Wrote:
(2019-03-08, 14:23)mardukL Wrote: I trief to fix "actual" just the osd playtime labels.

Thanks, UbuntuUser 
 If krypton, yes, But on Leia i doubt it, unless someone updated it some time ago.

Because i need to check and add variables for all the times
due to that change
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2683795

e.g. for finish time
<variable name="PlayerFinishTime">
         <value condition="VideoPlayer.HasEpg + !String.IsEmpty(PVR.EpgEventFinishTime)">$INFO[PVR.EpgEventFinishTime]</value>
        <value condition="!VideoPlayer.HasEpg + !String.IsEmpty(VideoPlayer.FinishTime)">$INFO[VideoPlayer.FinishTime]</value>
    </variable>
(2019-03-12, 09:50)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-03-12, 01:08)UbuntuUser Wrote:
(2019-03-08, 17:37)UbuntuUser Wrote: The OSD will show that the recording is like 1 min long when it is really like 25 mins long.  

Thanks, UbuntuUser  
 If krypton, yes, But on Leia i doubt it, unless someone updated it some time ago.

due to that change

e.g. for finish time
         <value condition="VideoPlayer.HasEpg + !String.IsEmpty(PVR.EpgEventFinishTime)">$INFO[PVR.EpgEventFinishTime]</value>
        <value condition="!VideoPlayer.HasEpg + !String.IsEmpty(VideoPlayer.FinishTime)">$INFO[VideoPlayer.FinishTime]</value>
    </variable> 
Times are right in both Krypton and Leia in the default skin, and also right in the original Titan skin in Krypton.
(2019-03-13, 01:11)UbuntuUser Wrote:
(2019-03-12, 09:50)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-03-12, 01:08)UbuntuUser Wrote: The times are right in the default skin if that helps you figure it out.

Thanks, UbuntuUser  

due to that change

e.g. for finish time
    </variable>   
Times are right in both Krypton and Leia in the default skin, and also right in the original Titan skin in Krypton.  
 that is weird.
I just change the default duration/playtime  labels to variables in Leia version because of issue reporting about that they are not correct.

Krypton isn't affected in any way.

( if 
PVR.IsPlayingTV | VideoPlayer.HasEpg 
there is need to use new pvr.epg**** time labels )

those changes are on git hub version.
Beautifully enchanced skin.

Simple question hopefully!, how do i disable the options tab at the top of fanart  view?
  • 64(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15