• 67(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2019-03-23, 18:00)zeeya Wrote: "Skin Helper Backup" error, unable to backup skin settings.
Is this error Skin related or Kodi related? Clarify please...

Seems more Android OS related, still no time to check in detail.
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
Hello

Can someone help with a teeny tiny issue with Titan Lei.

The watched indicators disappear once I come out of an episode. So when I first log into Kodi and go to my collections, the watched indicators show for the collections of tv shows. It also shows when I go into a tv show e.g Frasier. However if I back out into my collections, the watched indicator disappears for ALL the watched tv shows. Same happens when I go back into Frasier (for e.g.). 

It is only after several minutes in the homepage or if i leave Kodi and enter that the watched indicators return then disappear again as mentioned above.

Anyone know what is happening?
(2019-03-23, 16:25)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-03-21, 15:59)FlashOne Wrote:
(2019-03-21, 13:25)mardukL Wrote: you're welcome, :-)

can you report back if the "time/duration/progress labels" on pvr osd are correct?      
All time/duration/progress labels are now correct in both slim and non-slim osd styles Almost everything is fixed, except Lenght time missing in silm view (while it's correct in normal view) and Genre subtext shifted too far right in non-slim osd (sse post #937).
Netlfix osd style
, on the contrary, is still a little buggy: it doesn't show remaining time label and, in order to make infos appear you need to press Info "i" button, close the osd and than reopen it. But it really doesn't bother me since I don't use that view, which is pretty uncomfortable for pvr using anyway. 

Also forgot to mention that Netflix 525 view is now shown correctly when using round theme skin option     
 Hi, i checked the stuff today.
1st.: the pvr labels seems correct now !, but slim osd doesnt have the "total duration label" visible, which isn't a real bug, more a reason of available space.
   (short: there isn't a good position, the missing field in your pic is already used for the weather, i will take alook sometime to find a good place)

2nd : genre is moved 5 pixels to left now (its supposed to align with plot)    
1) Ohhh I see, I never used osd weather infos, that's why it was an empty space from my point of view. Thx!

2) Genre in non-slim osd view (red framed in picture) is still not at the center of osd, while in slim osd view it's correct (green framed). 5 pixels it's not enough, I was just asking to move non-slim Genre subtext in same position of slim osd view.
(2019-03-23, 19:14)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-03-23, 18:00)zeeya Wrote: "Skin Helper Backup" error, unable to backup skin settings.
Is this error Skin related or Kodi related? Clarify please...

Seems more Android OS related, still no time to check in detail.
Please check when you are free. Thanks
Just got an update for this skin. After the update I still have to switch skins to configure attached controllers. I can configure attached controllers on every skin except this one. Its really not a big deal, just letting you know it does not work for me. I discovered this problem when trying to use a controller in Kodi, but never could get it to work, then I decided to try configuring attached controllers using a different skin and it worked. Is anyone else having this problem? Go to settings/system/input/configure attached controllers and see what happens. For me nothing happens when using this skin.
(2019-03-26, 16:09)Porkie Wrote: Just got an update for this skin. After the update I still have to switch skins to configure attached controllers. I can configure attached controllers on every skin except this one. Its really not a big deal, just letting you know it does not work for me. I discovered this problem when trying to use a controller in Kodi, but never could get it to work, then I decided to try configuring attached controllers using a different skin and it worked. Is anyone else having this problem? Go to settings/system/input/configure attached controllers and see what happens. For me nothing happens when using this skin.
+1 had same issues when tried to configure my bluetooth controller. It's a bug coming from original Titan skin and never addressed
I am a little bit confused. Which one is the latest skin or what are the differences between these two repos?
https://github.com/marduklev/repository.marduk (called The Base Repo for T i t a n - M O D (BETA))
https://github.com/marduklev/skin.titan.mod.beta.leia/ (also called beta in the url)
(2019-03-26, 17:44)FlashOne Wrote:
(2019-03-26, 16:09)Porkie Wrote: Just got an update for this skin. After the update I still have to switch skins to configure attached controllers. I can configure attached controllers on every skin except this one. Its really not a big deal, just letting you know it does not work for me. I discovered this problem when trying to use a controller in Kodi, but never could get it to work, then I decided to try configuring attached controllers using a different skin and it worked. Is anyone else having this problem? Go to settings/system/input/configure attached controllers and see what happens. For me nothing happens when using this skin.
+1 had same issues when tried to configure my bluetooth controller. It's a bug coming from original Titan skin and never addressedNever had this problem on the original Titan skin, and I used it for years. Controllers always worked with no configuring. I have the newest version of the original skin on my T95M box and controllers work just fine, but with the mod version they do not.
@Porkie I'm a long time Titan user too and I'm quite sure I had this issue since forever. I mean, controllers always worked but, when you need to run its first configuration, there's no way to access to options. Simply it lacks this game controller interface (which was introduced since Kodi 17 as far as I remember), Titan never had it.
As you previously mentioned, it's enough to switch to Estuary skin, set all options an then comeback to Titan M O D.
(2019-03-26, 21:09)FlashOne Wrote: @Porkie I'm a long time Titan user too and I'm quite sure I had this issue since forever. I mean, controllers always worked but, when you need to run its first configuration, there's no way to access to options. Simply it lacks this game controller interface (which was introduced since Kodi 17 as far as I remember), Titan never had it.
As you previously mentioned, it's enough to switch to Estuary skin, set all options an then comeback to Titan M O D.

I actually already said all you had to do was switch skins and set the configuration. Its not just a controller problem, it has something to do with certain kind of menus not working. I am pretty sure of this because I stumbled across the same exact problem within some addons. There is certain addons which I do not think I can name here, but when you click on the shows you wanna watch to get the link menu to popup it does nothing, but if you switch skins it will work fine. It will also work if you add the show you wanna watch to your favorites. With this skin there is just something that is stopping some menus from working. I am using controllers just fine on the original version, but not on the mod version. The same way the configure attached controllers menu will not work on this skin, some menus in some addons also will not work unless they are added to favorites. I do not think it has anything to do with the controller setting, and has everything to do with certain kinds of menus not working, and the configure attached controllers menus just happens to be one of the menus that does not work. If you want you can message me and I will tell you an addon so you can recreate the same problem as the controller menu but with addon menus. Its almost like this skin has no reaction to certain menu popups, which leads me to believe the skin is missing something that allows those menus to popup.
(2019-03-27, 06:00)Porkie Wrote:
(2019-03-26, 21:09)FlashOne Wrote: @Porkie I'm a long time Titan user too and I'm quite sure I had this issue since forever. I mean, controllers always worked but, when you need to run its first configuration, there's no way to access to options. Simply it lacks this game controller interface (which was introduced since Kodi 17 as far as I remember), Titan never had it.

I actually already said all you had to do was switch skins and set the configuration. Its not just a controller problem, it has something to do with certain kind of menus not working. I am pretty sure of this because I stumbled across the same exact problem within some addons. There is certain addons which I do not think I can name here, but when you click on the shows you wanna watch to get the link menu to popup it does nothing, but if you switch skins it will work fine. It will also work if you add the show you wanna watch to your favorites. With this skin there is just something that is stopping some menus from working. I am using controllers just fine on the original version, but not on the mod version. The same way the configure attached controllers menu will not work on this skin, some menus in some addons also will not work unless they are added to favorites. I do not think it has anything to do with the controller setting, and has everything to do with certain kinds of menus not working, and the configure attached controllers menus just happens to be one of the menus that does not work. If you want you can message me and I will tell you an addon so you can recreate the same problem as the controller menu but with addon menus. Its almost like this skin has no reaction to certain menu popups, which leads me to believe the skin is missing something that allows those menus to popup. 
That's something really weird, never happened to me... Have you already tried with different controllers or to remap button commands from scratch?
(2019-03-27, 11:02)FlashOne Wrote:
(2019-03-27, 06:00)Porkie Wrote:

That's something really weird, never happened to me... Have you already tried with different controllers or to remap button commands from scratch? 
You already said its happened to you. Go to settings/system/input/configure attached controllers, and the configure menu will not popup to let you configure controllers, but the same exact thing happens within some addons when you click on certain things you wanna watch a menu will not popup to let you select a link. That is what tells me there is not a problem with controllers, its a problem with menu popups not being able to respond while using this skin.
Any chance of allowing us to set the Spotlight widget manually, or at least pointing it at random playlist? Currently I've done this manually, but every time the skin updates I have to go in and do it again Sad
(2019-03-27, 15:43)Porkie Wrote:
(2019-03-27, 11:02)FlashOne Wrote:
(2019-03-27, 06:00)Porkie Wrote: I actually already said all you had to do was switch skins and set the configuration. Its not just a controller problem, it has something to do with certain kind of menus not working. I am pretty sure of this because I stumbled across the same exact problem within some addons. There is certain addons which I do not think I can name here, but when you click on the shows you wanna watch to get the link menu to popup it does nothing, but if you switch skins it will work fine. It will also work if you add the show you wanna watch to your favorites. With this skin there is just something that is stopping some menus from working. I am using controllers just fine on the original version, but not on the mod version. The same way the configure attached controllers menu will not work on this skin, some menus in some addons also will not work unless they are added to favorites. I do not think it has anything to do with the controller setting, and has everything to do with certain kinds of menus not working, and the configure attached controllers menus just happens to be one of the menus that does not work. If you want you can message me and I will tell you an addon so you can recreate the same problem as the controller menu but with addon menus. Its almost like this skin has no reaction to certain menu popups, which leads me to believe the skin is missing something that allows those menus to popup.  
You already said its happened to you. Go to settings/system/input/configure attached controllers, and the configure menu will not popup to let you configure controllers, but the same exact thing happens within some addons when you click on certain things you wanna watch a menu will not popup to let you select a link. That is what tells me there is not a problem with controllers, its a problem with menu popups not being able to respond while using this skin. 
I wasn't understanding, I had the controller configuration issue but never had your exact problem, all my menu's entry from every add-on are working as expected. I'm now curious, could you please send me a PM with further details? I still have a feeling it's not something skin related...
Apologies for so many edits. But the 2 log lines were not styled as code at all. After umpteen edits I discovered through Chrome Developer Tools that retrieval of CSS file prism.css was constantly timing out.

(2019-03-28, 11:51)FlashOne Wrote:
(2019-03-27, 15:43)Porkie Wrote:
(2019-03-27, 11:02)FlashOne Wrote: That's something really weird, never happened to me... Have you already tried with different controllers or to remap button commands from scratch?  
I wasn't understanding, I had the controller configuration issue but never had your exact problem, all my menu's entry from every add-on are working as expected. I'm now curious, could you please send me a PM with further details? I still have a feeling it's not something skin related...             

First of all, this is not going to resolve the issue. But, it's going to let you know the reason why the game controller configuration dialog isn't popped. So, if you're willing, let's check if we get the same exact error in the log. For me Kodi runs on desktop Arch Linux with KDE Plasma on top.

You could also just read the last 2 lines of this post.

Start Kodi, and let it finish all syncing, etc. Open the Kodi log ( ~/.kodi/temp/kodi.log ) in a text editor. Navigate (as usual) to Settings >> System >> Input >> Configure attached controllers, and confirm your choice.
Go to the text editor with your Kodi log. Reload the file (File >> Revert File in VS Code, or F5 in Kate and KDevelop). Scroll to the bottom of the file and look for these two lines :

sql:
312 2019-03-28 10:58:41.645 T:140184365905216   ERROR: Unable to load window XML: /home/lukecage/.kodi/addons/skin.titan.mod.beta.leia/1080i/DialogGameControllers.xml. Line 0
313                                             Failed to open file

It's because the file DialogGameControllers.xml does not exist. Check in /home/lukecage/.kodi/addons/skin.titan.mod.beta.leia/1080i. And it is also not in the GitHub repo : https://github.com/marduklev/skin.titan....ster/1080i.
Kodi skin Aura, does have the dialog file and pops it. : https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.aur...ster/1080i. And so does Kodi skin Estuary : https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/tree/master...stuary/xml.
  • 67(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15