• 72(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
Is there a setting to change the background opacity? I've looked all over, but cannot find anything. The backgrounds are too dark for me, difficult to see them.
(2019-05-03, 01:47)scb147 Wrote: Is there a setting to change the background opacity? I've looked all over, but cannot find anything. The backgrounds are too dark for me, difficult to see them.

you can define a color with the wished opacity in %. (overlay texture color)

(keep in mind that black bg images cant have (visible) overlay.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2789057
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2019-05-03, 01:47)scb147 Wrote: Is there a setting to change the background opacity? I've looked all over, but cannot find anything. The backgrounds are too dark for me, difficult to see them.

Hi
I use this one with no 'background color diffuse'
for this result

Try others. But needing to re-select Background overlay texture or restart kodi.

Regards
Windows 10 + MariaDB base + Matrix | Kodi Build for intel Kodi-Native 3D MVC Playback (as possible)
Skin Titan Mod | Link: Color themes for Titan Mod | Link: Littles mods
For Intel Nuc : Kit Mpc-HC/BE : Config External player with 3D and Pathrought
Hi mardukL

If you want some frame, may be they can help you.
ImageImageImageImage

Regards
Windows 10 + MariaDB base + Matrix | Kodi Build for intel Kodi-Native 3D MVC Playback (as possible)
Skin Titan Mod | Link: Color themes for Titan Mod | Link: Littles mods
For Intel Nuc : Kit Mpc-HC/BE : Config External player with 3D and Pathrought
Thanks for the support everyone, got it looking better!
Beside some fixing stuff and recoding , i liked to do something less boring.

New Update will come with 1 more widget layout (and maybe a new view type with same 'circled' artwork type).

Here is a little tease preview for the new 'circle' widget layout

https://streamable.com/jwzqt
(2019-05-01, 15:15)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-04-29, 23:57)jrod10133 Wrote: how i make netflix work with the context menu info on tv shows widget it doesnt open the netflix addon when clicking on info in context menu
?
oninfo opens info screen.

can you try descipe your issue a bit more precise? 

hey thanks for the reply if i make a widget for netflix the addon when i click or select information on the context menu pic1 it only shows play pic2 but doesnt open netflix is just loading and if i switch the skin setting to use netflix video info under media library views pic3 but when clicking on more episodes it sends me to this window pic4
Hi, very nice skin.
Is it possible to get icon for Dolby atmos? All my atmos movies have icon for true hd. I use studio icon color.
(2019-05-07, 19:13)simtaj Wrote: Hi, very nice skin.
Is it possible to get icon for Dolby atmos? All my atmos movies have icon for true hd. I use studio icon color.

I will check that sometime later.

I'tll not happen very soon . ;-)
Noted 2 small issues in netflix view selection frame:
  • it doesn't move together with mouse cursor (in pic mouse cursor is on The Hobbit but frame is around Ferrari)
  • dimensions don't change when using custom settings for them, it should be bigger according to my setup, as correctly looks on homepage

About slim PVR OSD:
  • up/down arrows button to switch channels don't work;
  • an incorrect date is showed on info panel (don't know which should be the correct one)
I also got 2 request about OSDs: could be possible to have slightly smaller channel logos? Could you also implement adaptive buttons like in cartman.dos mod? I mean to show only effectively working buttons, depending if that function is actually available or not in the playing media.
(2019-05-08, 10:28)mardukL Wrote:

I will check that sometime later.

I'tll not happen very soon . ;-) 

Yes, please. I second this.

Note that Kodi doesn't track Atmos in the database...only TrueHD is stored there, so the only way to let a skin know that a movie has Atmos is to make sure that the filename includes the information:

https://kodi.wiki/view/Media_flags
https://kodi.wiki/view/Naming_video_file..._.2F_Flags
(2019-05-08, 15:50)nabsltd Wrote:

Note that Kodi doesn't track Atmos in the database...only TrueHD is stored there, so the only way to let a skin know that a movie has Atmos is to make sure that the filename includes the information:

https://kodi.wiki/view/Media_flags
https://kodi.wiki/view/Naming_video_file..._.2F_Flags

yeah, i know, but thanks.
;-)
@mardukL hey dude quick question, how can we re enable custom spotlight content, you had if before then when bingie updated and when you updated it wasn't there anymore. Reason why i asked is because i can do certain things in this skin that i cant in bingie's like set the new categories up how i like, i cant in his but can in yours but its just missing that custom spotlight content, even if you don't wanna re add it for everyone can you tell me what code to add and where about's and ill do the rest, i just want it in my personal setup but this is all it's lacking just don't like the fact it sets the spotlight for me.
Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.
(2019-05-09, 00:12)DjSpike2k8 Wrote: @mardukL hey dude quick question, how can we re enable custom spotlight content, you had if before then when bingie updated and when you updated it wasn't there anymore. Reason why i asked is because i can do certain things in this skin that i cant in bingie's like set the new categories up how i like, i cant in his but can in yours but its just missing that custom spotlight content, even if you don't wanna re add it for everyone can you tell me what code to add and where about's and ill do the rest, i just want it in my personal setup but this is all it's lacking just don't like the fact it sets the spotlight for me.

I need to check the spotlight behaviour anyway, so yes. Sometime Soon...
  • 72(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15