• 76(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
Just some things left to do, tease for netflix home

- netflix layouts got new font
- bigger artwork with new diffuse
- slightly smaller codec frames
- and some other minor stuff...

Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2019-05-31, 15:04)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-05-31, 12:05)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-05-31, 08:44)simtaj Wrote: https://imgur.com/a/ZI6qJeE

Sorry, here is image...Thank you!

Known "bug" in the control for mediaflags.
Still on to do list.

I think I solve it some while ago, check my flags xml. Also there's an issue with language packages they need to use three chars to work now but most are two chars pngs.

Thanks, i'll take a look sometime soon ;-)
(2019-06-06, 12:30)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-06-06, 07:14)jdig4240 Wrote: MardukL, question. Any way to password protect a home menu item?
Actual no,sorry.
Unsure if i will add it some time. 
Ok, thanks. 
Another question. I like the "Use subpage for submenu items". I use Titan tiles 3 rows along with the subpage for submenu. I like the subpage with all my shortcuts. So while im browsing in the subpage, and open something, then click back it brings me all the way back to the home screen instead of back to the subpage. Is there any tweak you can think of i can try to edit to make the back button return to the subpage i was at instead of all the way back to the home menu? That would make my setup perfect for me. Thanks!
(2019-06-06, 14:07)jdig4240 Wrote:
(2019-06-06, 12:30)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-06-06, 07:14)jdig4240 Wrote: MardukL, question. Any way to password protect a home menu item?
Actual no,sorry.
Ok, thanks. 
Another question. I like the "Use subpage for submenu items". I use Titan tiles 3 rows along with the subpage for submenu. I like the subpage with all my shortcuts. So while im browsing in the subpage, and open something, then click back it brings me all the way back to the home screen instead of back to the subpage. Is there any tweak you can think of i can try to edit to make the back button return to the subpage i was at instead of all the way back to the home menu? That would make my setup perfect for me. Thanks!

I need test/look at that behaviour.
(2019-06-06, 12:32)mardukL Wrote: Just some things left to do, tease for netflix home

That tease makes me not able to wait almost. I nice fresh view of it all, and looking forward to it - looks clean and lean.
(2019-06-06, 14:51)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-06-06, 14:07)jdig4240 Wrote:
(2019-06-06, 12:30)mardukL Wrote: Actual no,sorry.
Ok, thanks. 

I need test/look at that behaviour. 

That would be great thanks.
Hi
I tested version xxx.13.beta4 but must revert to version xxx.12
My layout : Titan titles (1 row of large title)

Good :
  • Searching from music library is ok : great !
  • New custom colors : OK (thanks)
  • New View Circle
  • Many other thinks
Cons
  • View panel square / Panel square details : Plots are not readables if background is not dark
    1. Font is to thin +  missing overlay (May be i not found it in custom colors settings)
    2. With Plots, less pictures in the screen
  • View Circle not really usable in some views : ie
    1. Too big for artists (only 10 / screen)
    2. Music Album  :  picture in the circle is not the album picture
  • Skin settings : rounded , why not, but plots are difficutly readeables (see over)
  • Netflix view (518) : clear logo over episodes pictures : how disable it ?

Suggest : News  « circle View » like « View panel square » and «  Panel square details »
Suggest : Plots with 3 choices : over / under / off
Select plot font

Don’t work :
  • Artist Slideshow no more working when playing music
  • Artwort settings / Extra Fanart 
    1. with  Skinhelper : don’t rotate (classic movie infoscreen)
    2. without skinhelper : stay black (classic movie infoscreen)
  • Animated poster and Animated background : not working
Many Thanks
Windows 10 + MariaDB base + Matrix | Kodi Build for intel Kodi-Native 3D MVC Playback (as possible)
Skin Titan Mod | Link: Color themes for Titan Mod | Link: Littles mods
For Intel Nuc : Kit Mpc-HC/BE : Config External player with 3D and Pathrought
(2019-06-07, 10:05)Aphykit2006 Wrote: HiI tested version xxx.13.beta4 but must revert to version xxx.12My layout : Titan titles (1 row of large title)Good :
  • Searching from music library is ok : great !
  • New custom colors : OK (thanks)
  • New View Circle
  • Many other thinks
Cons
  • View panel square / Panel square details : Plots are not readables if background is not dark
    1. Font is to thin +  missing overlay (May be i not found it in custom colors settings)
    2. With Plots, less pictures in the screen
  • View Circle not really usable in some views : ie
    1. Too big for artists (only 10 / screen)
    2. Music Album  :  picture in the circle is not the album picture
  • Skin settings : rounded , why not, but plots are difficutly readeables (see over)
  • Netflix view (518) : clear logo over episodes pictures : how disable it ?
Suggest : News  « circle View » like « View panel square » and «  Panel square details »Suggest : Plots with 3 choices : over / under / offSelect plot fontDon’t work :
  • Artist Slideshow no more working when playing music
  • Artwort settings / Extra Fanart 
    1. with  Skinhelper : don’t rotate (classic movie infoscreen)
    2. without skinhelper : stay black (classic movie infoscreen)
  • Animated poster and Animated background : not working
Many Thanks 

First thanks, for take your time into test the stuf

1: Colors are fine on my end.
- check corresponding colors

- which font are you refer ? Tag at Bottom ?, Colors can also be custom made, to "fit/go fine" with custom background
-> https://streamable.com/xchmi

- 10 items are ok atm, may smaller on update 1.14

- But i will check ,for the artwork for albums THANKS

3. I will check, and also need to edit some visibility conditions, thanks for bring that up (had forget about that behaviour)

4. Extra Fanart is Working fine on my end (just need correct the fadetiome intervals ),
 - but animations and artwork itself showing fine
 - how are your extra artwork stored?

-> https://streamable.com/7ktfv

If you refer to animated artwork "GIF", i think its related to skinhelper, which i need to investigate
(PREPARE youself if you dot wanna lost existing "animated fanart" -> BACKUP

\userdata\addon_data\script.module.metadatautils\animatedgifs
Thank you marduKL for the time you use.

I can't answer this week.
Next week i can answer you precisely
( difficult for to write english on my phone)

Yes i mean tags at botton on view square panel.
There a different in xxx.13.beta4 than before.
Artwork are stored in movies folder
Extra and animated ar coming from artwork beef.
Have a good week.
Regards
Windows 10 + MariaDB base + Matrix | Kodi Build for intel Kodi-Native 3D MVC Playback (as possible)
Skin Titan Mod | Link: Color themes for Titan Mod | Link: Littles mods
For Intel Nuc : Kit Mpc-HC/BE : Config External player with 3D and Pathrought
(2019-04-25, 22:38)chrisism Wrote:
(2019-04-13, 05:30)t123thomas Wrote: Hi How doI get the game munu to show on MOD  Titan skin, the menu shows in kodi default and Confluence skins.

Thanks

Added support for games in skinshortcuts with this PR. When it's merged you can either reset the menu shortcuts through skin settings, or you can add the shortcut yourself by selecting it from the updated options.
I have added a shortcut for the new games option with retroplayer, but I also added many more options for the Advanced Emulator Launcher addon which supports much more metadata and different emulators (including retroplayer) in comparison. Many of the game optimizations for the Netflix view are best when using that addon.
I don't don't to reset my homescreen, but how do I add the games shortcut? Can't find it in the options to customize homescreen
(2019-06-08, 00:33)Abbaskip Wrote:
(2019-04-25, 22:38)chrisism Wrote:
(2019-04-13, 05:30)t123thomas Wrote: Hi How doI get the game munu to show on MOD  Titan skin, the menu shows in kodi default and Confluence skins.

Thanks

Added support for games in skinshortcuts with this PR. When it's merged you can either reset the menu shortcuts through skin settings, or you can add the shortcut yourself by selecting it from the updated options.
I have added a shortcut for the new games option with retroplayer, but I also added many more options for the Advanced Emulator Launcher addon which supports much more metadata and different emulators (including retroplayer) in comparison. Many of the game optimizations for the Netflix view are best when using that addon.
I don't don't to reset my homescreen, but how do I add the games shortcut? Can't find it in the options to customize homescreen

You should find it in the first 'tree' of shortcut section.
between the pictures and addons entry.
@mardukL In Netflix library view clicking on the poster does nothing, whereas it works well in other view. Please check.
Btw, when is the next version releasing? Just curious.
Thanks for your great job.
One more thing, Skin Backup service is still giving error, unable backup the settings.
(2019-06-07, 13:37)Aphykit2006 Wrote: Thank you marduKL for the time you use.

I can't answer this week.
Next week i can answer you precisely
( difficult for to write english on my phone)

Yes i mean tags at botton on view square panel.
There a different in xxx.13.beta4 than before.
Artwork are stored in movies folder
Extra and animated ar coming from artwork beef.
Have a good week.
Regards

@mardukL,
Sorry if I missed something.
Where is the xxx.13-beta4 version?
In Github (https://github.com/marduklev/skin.titan.mod.beta.leia) appears to me 18.1.12 - Alpha.4.
(2019-06-08, 11:29)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-06-08, 00:33)Abbaskip Wrote:
(2019-04-25, 22:38)chrisism Wrote: Added support for games in skinshortcuts with this PR. When it's merged you can either reset the menu shortcuts through skin settings, or you can add the shortcut yourself by selecting it from the updated options.

You should find it in the first 'tree' of shortcut section.
between the pictures and addons entry.

Definitely not there. Do I need to do anything to enable it?
  • 76(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15