• 79(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2019-07-07, 22:14)spinecho Wrote: Firstly, many thanks for this fantastic skin...really appreciate the hard work keeping this skin alive!

I've updated to the new alpha and it's great, apart from one issue.
I'm using Netflix Landscape for TV episodes. The previous versions showed the episode number/name as a tag.

In the new alpha version this is missing and replaced by the series logo. I cannot find an option anywhere to show the episode name/number.

Can this be reinstated?
Thanks

its intented to dint show episode tags over the thumb, because that info is show at upper left side.
but i will hide the clear logo over thumb for episodes .
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2019-07-09, 23:40)Zachary.Murphy Wrote:
(2019-06-22, 07:24)Abbaskip Wrote:
(2019-06-21, 15:48)Abbaskip Wrote: Has something happened to the music art? I still have them enabled (artist pictures etc whilst songs playing) and they show whilst over a song in the menu, but as soon as it's playing it goes to a solid dark blue background

This is really driving me batty now - is anyone else noticing this? Music art shows when you're in the menu and it's playing in the background, as soon as you go to 'full screen' - or hide the menu, it changes to a black screen. 

Try out Titan Bingie. It would solve this problem.

Even if Bingie Mod is a good skin, it will not solve the issue.
Also it will the same on bingie because that "issue"come trough activate script cu lyrics twhen switch to fullscreen.
(2019-07-11, 08:04)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-06-22, 07:24)Abbaskip Wrote: This is really driving me batty now - is anyone else noticing this? Music art shows when you're in the menu and it's playing in the background, as soon as you go to 'full screen' - or hide the menu, it changes to a black screen. 

Also it will the same on bingie because that "issue"come trough activate script cu lyrics twhen switch to fullscreen. 

Does this skin support Kodi Matrix Test Builds on Raspberry Pi?
(2019-06-22, 07:24)Abbaskip Wrote: This is really driving me batty now - is anyone else noticing this? Music art shows when you're in the menu and it's playing in the background, as soon as you go to 'full screen' - or hide the menu, it changes to a black screen. 

Oh sorry, I didn't recognize that. My fault.
(2019-07-11, 07:55)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-07-07, 01:37)Johnny1982fd Wrote: Hi @mardukL 

i want to tell another bug (not fixed with 13 version beta 4)

So if youre going to create a menu point "Movies" and under "Movies" youll create two submenus.
Example:

"Movies"
--> "Submenu1"
--> "Submenu2"

After you choose your source at the end you must choose which kind of source it is. (like fileview, movies, series ...)
if you choose "movies" there will not directly go to your movie source rather to script.skinshortcuts. After another click yo come to your movie source.

Do you know about this issue?

i need to test this soon.
didnt noticed that behaviour. 
Hi @mardukL 

will it help if i make a video to demonstrate this ?
(2019-07-11, 17:43)MapleFlakes Wrote:
(2019-07-09, 23:40)Zachary.Murphy Wrote: Try out Titan Bingie. It would solve this problem. 

Does this skin support Kodi Matrix Test Builds on Raspberry Pi?

Im unsure about the state of python 3 addons, but the (leia version ) skin actual will also work with latest matrix.
(2019-07-11, 18:21)Johnny1982fd Wrote:

So if youre going to create a menu point "Movies" and under "Movies" youll create two submenus.
Example:

"Movies"
--> "Submenu1"
--> "Submenu2"

After you choose your source at the end you must choose which kind of source it is. (like fileview, movies, series ...)
if you choose "movies" there will not directly go to your movie source rather to script.skinshortcuts. After another click yo come to your movie source.

Hi @mardukL 

Maybe i will test next week, still no time)
(2019-07-12, 11:12)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-07-11, 07:55)mardukL Wrote: i need to test this soon.
Hi @mardukL 

Maybe i will test next week, still no time) 
Hi@mardukL 

ok, if you want a video to check this dont hesitate to contact me.

Many thanks!
(2019-06-22, 07:24)Abbaskip Wrote:
(2019-06-21, 15:48)Abbaskip Wrote: Has something happened to the music art? I still have them enabled (artist pictures etc whilst songs playing) and they show whilst over a song in the menu, but as soon as it's playing it goes to a solid dark blue background

This is really driving me batty now - is anyone else noticing this? Music art shows when you're in the menu and it's playing in the background, as soon as you go to 'full screen' - or hide the menu, it changes to a black screen.

Hi, did you enebled or disabled script cu lrc lyrics ?
there seems ro be a delay when switch to fullscreen. ( till lyrics lookup is finished theres no artwork)

Example:

"Movies"
--> "Submenu1"
--> "Submenu2"

Hi @mardukL 

I test on android leia.
i got no issues with submenu entrys.

So , did you use smart playlists?
When comes the selection for content, when define the submenu, or wheb trying to opening.
may a video is good ,so i can easier reproduce \ undetstand the issue.
(2019-07-12, 15:17)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-07-11, 07:55)mardukL Wrote: i need to test this soon.
Hi @mardukL 

I test on android leia.

When comes the selection for content, when define the submenu, or wheb trying to opening.
Hi @mardukL 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymElUbQeAnk

So, there you can see that youre not going directly to the source after klicking a submenu point Sad
This Bug is not under Titan Kodi 17

What do you say ?
(2019-07-11, 08:02)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-07-07, 22:14)spinecho Wrote: Firstly, many thanks for this fantastic skin...really appreciate the hard work keeping this skin alive!

I've updated to the new alpha and it's great, apart from one issue.
I'm using Netflix Landscape for TV episodes. The previous versions showed the episode number/name as a tag.

In the new alpha version this is missing and replaced by the series logo. I cannot find an option anywhere to show the episode name/number.

Can this be reinstated?
Thanks

its intented to dint show episode tags over the thumb, because that info is show at upper left side.
but i will hide the clear logo over thumb for episodes .
That would be wonderful, Thank you.
(2019-07-12, 20:26)Johnny1982fd Wrote:
(2019-07-12, 15:17)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-07-11, 18:21)Johnny1982fd Wrote: Hi @mardukL 

I test on android leia.

Hi @mardukL 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymElUbQeAnk

So, there you can see that youre not going directly to the source after klicking a submenu point Sad
This Bug is not under Titan Kodi 17

What do you say ?

ah, ok.
it seems that is more an issue related to the addon ' script.skinshortcuts ' than a skin issue.

script.skinshortcuts create an .xsp (smart playlist file) for the given source , when select the sub menu entry it (try) to open that playlist.
i am curious why it doesnt go directly in the list, but i am sure it must resolved in the addon itself (unsure how it supposed to work in krypton).

You can try to copy the genereted [*].xsp file from
userdata/addondata/script.skinshortcuts/
to the default playlist location
to
userdata/playlists
and try to add this as your submenu shortcut

(you can also create own xsp with your custom 'file source locations' manualy
( https://kodi.wiki/view/Smart_playlists )

or with native 'smart playlist creator'

e.g.
define the
- type
- value of your path name

xml:
<smartplaylist type="movies">
<name>filme (2)</name>
<match>one</match>
<rule field="path" operator="startswith">
<value>filme/</value>
</rule>
</smartplaylist>

append
(- add <group>none</group> if wished and needed , eg you can group results by studio,genre etc, this will result in groups as subfolders , using 'none' will not group movies from a set into a set )
Hello mardukL I once sat down and tried some errors that I noticed in the version 18.11.12 (mainly in the OSD display) to eliminate.

- with pvr illutration no channellogo (TV) was displayed at default-osd and small-osd only poster fals available
- netfix-osd at playtime (pvr) longer than 60 min was not displayed correctly
- netflix osd-info did not display any program title and no total playing time
- For all broadcasts (PVR), premiere date was announced Thursday, January 1, 1970
- clearartlogo at netflix osd was badly placed
- netflix info display mpaa texture adjustment
- netflix osd (trailer and cast) alignment actor korretur
- nowplaying in the header wrong time at pvr
- pvr radio osd revised album and year removed
- pvr radio osd RDS indicator added

With me all changes are going great. Here to test all changed files for version 18.1.12: 1080i_xml_18.1.12_fix.zip
Here are the files for the version 18.1.13_alpha4: 1080i_xml_18.1.13_alpha4_fix.zip

and here are some pictures:

Here are all screenshots: https://app.box.com/s/8jaod9q3jrj8t6ntrke2pu0lvalik26s
(2019-07-14, 02:39)Fuchs2468 Wrote: Hello mardukL I once sat down and tried some errors that I noticed in the version 18.11.12 (mainly in the OSD display) to eliminate.

- with pvr illutration no channellogo (TV) was displayed at default-osd and small-osd only poster fals available
- netfix-osd at playtime (pvr) longer than 60 min was not displayed correctly
- netflix osd-info did not display any program title and no total playing time
- For all broadcasts (PVR), premiere date was announced Thursday, January 1, 1970
- clearartlogo at netflix osd was badly placed
- netflix info display mpaa texture adjustment
- netflix osd (trailer and cast) alignment actor korretur
- nowplaying in the header wrong time at pvr
- pvr radio osd revised album and year removed
- pvr radio osd RDS indicator added

With me all changes are going great. Here to test all changed files for version 18.1.12: 1080i_xml_18.1.12_fix.zip
Here are the files for the version 18.1.13_alpha4: 1080i_xml_18.1.13_alpha4_fix.zip

and here are some pictures:

Here are all screenshots: https://app.box.com/s/8jaod9q3jrj8t6ntrke2pu0lvalik26s

thanks a lot, i will go over that for merging next time.
  • 79(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15