• 84(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
Hi Hi mardukL,

You wrote : PS: Could be nice to have some feedback for some of the new stuff
Last 18.1.13 Beta
Homescreen layout is titan title (1 row...)

- new enhanced videoinfo 
All right, I use it now.
it just lacks the ability to change the background overlay texture (I prefer blackened than bleached)

- circle layouts (viewtype 528 )
Too big and not enough information for movies / series (to my taste)
The picture does not go for music albums
May be for artists, but not taking always the good thubnail)

- netflix landscape
99 % Good
but for the series / episode  the clearlogo is to big and crushes the title and number of the episode

- custom skin search
100% good

- item tag 
Good but it would take 3 positions
on / off / above the thumbnail (like before)
It is difficult to read on clear backgrounds (font too thin and no spécific background).

Thank you in any case for all this work.
Regards
Windows 10 + MariaDB base + Matrix | Kodi Build for intel Kodi-Native 3D MVC Playback (as possible)
Skin Titan Mod | Link: Color themes for Titan Mod | Link: Littles mods
For Intel Nuc : Kit Mpc-HC/BE : Config External player with 3D and Pathrought
(2019-08-06, 12:08)Aphykit2006 Wrote: Hi Hi mardukL,

You wrote : PS: Could be nice to have some feedback for some of the new stuff
Last 18.1.13 Beta
Homescreen layout is titan title (1 row...)

- new enhanced videoinfo 
All right, I use it now.
it just lacks the ability to change the background overlay texture (I prefer blackened than bleached)

- circle layouts (viewtype 528 )
Too big and not enough information for movies / series (to my taste)
The picture does not go for music albums
May be for artists, but not taking always the good thubnail)

- netflix landscape
99 % Good
but for the series / episode  the clearlogo is to big and crushes the title and number of the episode

- custom skin search
100% good

- item tag 
It is difficult to read on clear backgrounds (font too thin and no spécific background).

Thank you in any case for all this work.
Regards
Thanks.
- new enhanced videoinfo Background actually use hardcoded overlay, i will change that to be custom
- item tag 
It is difficult to read on clear backgrounds (font too thin and no spécific background)
- i can add the bg panel back, so you can make use of the custom color (still in as it used somwhere else for HomeTiles)
- you can still change the color -> color settings (generel color section) -> label overlays on poster and thumbs textcolor
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
thank you
Windows 10 + MariaDB base + Matrix | Kodi Build for intel Kodi-Native 3D MVC Playback (as possible)
Skin Titan Mod | Link: Color themes for Titan Mod | Link: Littles mods
For Intel Nuc : Kit Mpc-HC/BE : Config External player with 3D and Pathrought
Love this skin, it's the best, thanks to all involved, but I really miss video lyrics as in other skins.
(2019-08-08, 08:49)Picard Wrote: Love this skin, it's the best, thanks to all involved, but I really miss video lyrics as in other skins.

script.cu.lrclyrics is alreaydy in, or are you refering to https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=308626 ?
As iam not a fan of the "happy multicolor" Fonts" i still have it on to do, but low priority.
Need fix other stuff first...

Actual Video: fixing ratings for next version - WIP (not on git,  NOW ON GIT HUB FOR TESTING)

Download to install via zip : skin.titan.mod.beta.leia-18.1.13~ceta

- toogle each ratings seperate (imdb,top250,rottencritics,rottrenaudience,metacritic,tvdb,themoviedb),
                * Skinhelper no longer needed, make use of scraped/nfo ratings
                * fixed wrong rating variable (recode footer)
                * make use of skinhelper just if wanted as fallback if scraped ratings missing (using simplecache)
(2019-08-08, 12:33)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-08-08, 08:49)Picard Wrote: Love this skin, it's the best, thanks to all involved, but I really miss video lyrics as in other skins.
 Yep, thats the one, I really miss it, thanks for the reply.

script.cu.lrclyrics is alreaydy in, or are you refering to https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=308626 ?
As iam not a fan of the "happy multicolor" Fonts" i still have it on to do, but low priority.
Need fix other stuff first...

Actual Video: fixing ratings for next version - WIP (not on git,  NOW ON GIT HUB FOR TESTING)Download to install via zip : skin.titan.mod.beta.leia-18.1.13~ceta

- toogle each ratings seperate (imdb,top250,rottencritics,rottrenaudience,metacritic,tvdb,themoviedb),
                * Skinhelper no longer needed, make use of scraped/nfo ratings
                * fixed wrong rating variable (recode footer)
                * make use of skinhelper just if wanted as fallback if scraped ratings missing (using simplecache) 
watch gallery

I really like that screen as the main screen.
I love the idea of a single row of widgets in the view at a time.
And make the screen as clean as possible without seeing the settings.
How could I get that? What is the exact configuration?
(2019-08-10, 11:14)sanangel Wrote:
watch gallery

I really like that screen as the main screen.
I love the idea of a single row of widgets in the view at a time.
And make the screen as clean as possible without seeing the settings.
How could I get that? What is the exact configuration?

Its pretty simple,but what do you mean by "main screen" ?
Home Screen or Main ViewType when browsing shows,movies,music etc?

The Screenshot you are refering to is showing / using

- Netflix Landscape (View 525) , chosse horizontal navigation'  you can choose them via 'menucontrol' (selct view)
- the colors can be set within skin settings -> Custom ColorSettings -> 'Netflix Media Library Views' indicates the section as header there
- all other can be found withing skin settings  -> Media Library Views ->
  - use netflix font (if you're not need use cyryllic or morphem fonts)
  - rotating fanart ( *show fanart, optional eneble rotating fanart)
  - show studio logos ( *enebled)
  - use monochrome colors (for studio/rating) ( *enebled)
  - decide which ratng you like to use ( *all toggled on)
  - media codec info ( *'Large cons' as style is ised ; 'hard edge A/V Codec' , 'Dont Use Framed mpaa' ,  'Use Codec and Frame in same Color' are oll off) ..
  - 'disable sideblade options menu/indicator' ( toggle on to hide the options button)

Similar Settings can be found in Home Sections when using 'Bingie Home/Netflix2' HomeLayout.
- ACTUAL WIDGET LAYOUTS WHICH HAVE THE SIZE TO FILL 1 ROW are without showin next/previous widget entrys cutted are : Poster , Landscape Wide
- Banner will fit 2 times (2 rows with header, without being cut up)
-> chossable within Shorcut Section -> Widgets -> Layout

* = is used in the screenshot

EDIT:

- you can play trailer click up from an item (No need to use auto trailer)
- you can show cast on trailer playback (optional choose via slidemenu settings)
Hi ALL.

I WILL DEFINETLY WILL GET RID OF  ' THEME CLASSIC  ' , BUT 1 QUESTION MUST BE ASKED.

IS ANYONE LIKE TO KEEP/USE

- the ' classic osd '
- the ' classic currently plaing bar '

Huh?
(2019-08-10, 14:26)mardukL Wrote: Hi ALL.

I WILL DEFINETLY WILL GET RID OF  ' THEME CLASSIC  ' , BUT 1 QUESTION MUST BE ASKED.

- the ' classic osd '

Huh?
Is "Classic OSD" the one that shows the title onscreen at the start of a video? If so, then no. Personally I don't like the info displayed at the start (I don't need that information - I know what it is. I selected it for play.) Otherwise Titan M O D is a great skin!
Hi ALL.

I WILL DEFINETLY GET RID OF  ' THEME CLASSIC  ' , BUT 1 QUESTION MUST BE ASKED.

- the ' classic osd '

Huh?

(2019-08-10, 15:32)selfcontained Wrote: Is "Classic OSD" the one that shows the title onscreen at the start of a video? If so, then no. Personally I don't like the info displayed at the start (I don't need that information - I know what it is. I selected it for play.) Otherwise Titan M O D is a great skin! 

thanks.
The actual OSD Options, arent affected. ,-)

To Be abit  clearer...

You can choose (actual) between 3 themes ,
- modern rounded
- classic
in INTERFACE -> LOOK AND FEEL -> Themes , which result i a slightly different layout (based on conditions, and textures), i decide to remove the classic for maintaining reasons and the difference its not worth to keep, its similira using 'modern rounded'

The only really uniquie is the osd, and the currently playing bar (which has some more potentia l), which will be shown by default if choosing 'classic' theme.

Here is OSD

Currently Playing Bar
(2019-08-10, 15:47)mardukL Wrote: Hi ALL.

- the ' classic osd '

Huh?

(2019-08-10, 15:32)selfcontained Wrote: Is "Classic OSD" the one that shows the title onscreen at the start of a video? If so, then no. Personally I don't like the info displayed at the start (I don't need that information - I know what it is. I selected it for play.) Otherwise Titan M O D is a great skin! 

thanks.

To Be abit  clearer...

- modern rounded
- classic
in INTERFACE -> LOOK AND FEEL -> Themes , which result i a slightly different layout (based on conditions, and textures), i decide to remove the classic for maintaining reasons and the difference its not worth to keep, its similira using 'modern rounded'

The only really uniquie is the osd, and the currently playing bar (which has some more potentia l), which will be shown by default if choosing 'classic' theme.

Here is OSD

Currently Playing Bar

Oh I understand now. Well speaking for myself, I prefer the Netflix OSD Panel & "slim icons in OSD" for OSD style buttons. And I don't like the "Currently Playing Bar" - it is certainly well executed, just not my preference. I feel a little guilty in finding any negatives in your skin as it is nearly perfect in all regards.
(2019-08-10, 16:29)selfcontained Wrote:
(2019-08-10, 15:47)mardukL Wrote: Hi ALL.

- the ' classic osd '

Huh?

thanks.

To Be abit  clearer...

- modern rounded
- classic

Here is OSD

Currently Playing Bar

Oh I understand now. Well speaking for myself, I prefer the Netflix OSD Panel & "slim icons in OSD" for OSD style buttons. And I don't like the "Currently Playing Bar" - it is certainly well executed, just not my preference. I feel a little guilty in finding any negatives in your skin as it is nearly perfect in all regards. 

Thanks alot, glad to hear that espiacially that its not in a perfect state  (bug and coding wise, there is still more space to improve performance )
:-) Thanks
Hello mardukL I usually only use themes modern rounded or standard.
I wanted to make a few changes in "classic" soon but that's good that you ask here I can leave that for now Smile

But I have made a few changes in pvr "radiochannel" now shows everything as synonymous with "tvchannels" and a few other things changed that did not work.
All I have to do is take a few screenshots and prepare everything properly with what you know I did.
Then I'll upload it.
(2019-08-11, 07:42)Fuchs2468 Wrote: Hello mardukL I usually only use themes modern rounded or standard.
I wanted to make a few changes in "classic" soon but that's good that you ask here I can leave that for now Smile

But I have made a few changes in pvr "radiochannel" now shows everything as synonymous with "tvchannels" and a few other things changed that did not work.
All I have to do is take a few screenshots and prepare everything properly with what you know I did.
Then I'll upload it.

Thanks, i'll welcome this.

;-)

the git hub changes here

https://github.com/marduklev/skin.titan....master.zip

has already excluded the 'classic' theme.
  • 84(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15