• 90(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2019-09-04, 08:20)spinecho Wrote:
(2019-09-03, 23:23)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-09-03, 21:58)spinecho Wrote: Hi mardukL.

Have you had a chance to look at this and is it fixable?

Thanks and keep up the fantastic work!

thanks, should be fixed.
def on git hub.

files need to be .iso or .ifo or need to tave '-dvd' or '_dvd' or '.dvd'
in their filename (or path)
Great, thanks... I'll head over to GitHub!
Just downloaded master from GitHub and works perfectly...

Couple of small issues, both in Netflix Poster view:
Can you reinstate plot scrolling (I can't find option anywhere!)
How can make the plot text smaller?

Thanks for awesome skin!
(2019-09-08, 10:43)spinecho Wrote:
(2019-09-04, 08:20)spinecho Wrote:
(2019-09-03, 23:23)mardukL Wrote: thanks, should be fixed.
def on git hub.

files need to be .iso or .ifo or need to tave '-dvd' or '_dvd' or '.dvd'
in their filename (or path)
Great, thanks... I'll head over to GitHub!
Just downloaded master from GitHub and works perfectly...

Couple of small issues, both in Netflix Poster view:
Can you reinstate plot scrolling (I can't find option anywhere!)
How can make the plot text smaller?

Thanks for awesome skin!

Need to take a look why it doest scroll.
what did you mean with smaler.
font size is acually on the border of readability.
smaler width of generel plot area?
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
mardukL Wrote: Need to take a look why it doest scroll.

Yeah, the text in plot area is in very large font on Netflix Poster view on my system with delta (Which strangely is labelled as ceta on my system!)
Can't find a way of making the font smaller.

I'm not at home, but will post a photo later.
(2019-09-09, 17:53)spinecho Wrote:
mardukL Wrote: Need to take a look why it doest scroll.

Yeah, the text in plot area is in very large font on Netflix Poster view on my system with delta (Which strangely is labelled as ceta on my system!)
Can't find a way of making the font smaller.

I'm not at home, but will post a photo later. 

Text of version is hardcoded now , just dont updated the text label ;-)

Here s how it look on my end.
Just adjusted autoscroll.#
Dont get issues with the size, which resolution are you using ?
https://streamable.com/9q97u
(2019-09-08, 01:02)VikramSandhu Wrote: Hi mardukL,

Just a small update.
Clean installed Kodi 18.4-Leia-x64. Then your & other repos.
Installed, 
1. skin from within your repo in Kodi. Faced previous issue - (No ratings in Library view).
2. Downloaded installed - skin.titan.mod.beta.leia-7e8ff4d41ebc42f9aaf66b6f655e854c1772b09e.
Everything running smoothly so far. 
Though, a few TV Shows didn't scan to the library. Just wondering if there is any way to manually do that. In my previous install, they were there.

You are doing a wonderful job. Hats off to you man.
Unsure, if its skin relating, if some things missing via scrape, its more related to the scrapper.
I use tvdb, but i know kodi changed default tv show scrapper to tmdb, may thats the reason ...otherwise nfo could help there.

Didnt adjusted the rating further (since your last post/report), does it work now flawless now?
(2019-09-08, 07:17)teedo42 Wrote:
(2019-09-07, 11:09)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-09-07, 06:08)teedo42 Wrote: That corrected the spotlight issue.  You're right though, the fix created other issues. 
FYI... the issues that I can see so far
1. Widgets panels no longer has info(text).
2. Skin setting changes no longer take effect after changing.
I will change back to before. Thanks for the assistance.  

Hi, you need to set a widget header color in latest version, as it is not set by default ( color settings - in homesection )

Point 2 sounds strange.Which setting(s) are you talking about?

you can install from zip

https://github.com/marduklev/repository....~delta.zip    

The first four under custom color settings-Home menu. Widget color setting. It doesn't change, if I switch colors.  

looks like i got your problem now.

I will take look, but by testing i think, the overlay is'nt needed
-> e.g when there is spotlight widget visible, you'll get the description of currently focused widget inside the 'spotlight' area and i thought its intended, isn't it ?!
https://streamable.com/iwi50
(2019-09-09, 18:07)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-09-08, 07:17)teedo42 Wrote:
(2019-09-07, 11:09)mardukL Wrote: Hi, you need to set a widget header color in latest version, as it is not set by default ( color settings - in homesection )

Point 2 sounds strange.Which setting(s) are you talking about?

you can install from zip

https://github.com/marduklev/repository....~delta.zip    

The first four under custom color settings-Home menu. Widget color setting. It doesn't change, if I switch colors.    

looks like i got your problem now.

I will take look, but by testing i think, the overlay is'nt needed
-> e.g when there is spotlight widget visible, you'll get the description of currently focused widget inside the 'spotlight' area and i thought its intended, isn't it ?!
https://streamable.com/iwi50  
Peace,

The large spotlight in the center is correct now.  The movie title(overlay) on the widget panels to the right are missing. It only has the fanart now, before the movie title was over the fanart.
Widget color settings added the movie title. That setting doesn't change anymore. It remains the same after selecting.
Thanks
Something that has just started happening for me a few days shop (I'm running the version from the github downloaded 3 days ago), is that on my Netflix homescreen, if i scroll all the way to the bottom widget it won't circular scroll to the top widget again. Circular navigation IS on, and it lets me go "up" to the bottom widget from the top, just not vv.

Also from my context menu, the top option is Start Artwork Beef, and I can't scroll down from that either. To get to things below it I have to circular scroll up, and then keep going up from the bottom.

EDIT: Still happening with current Github version. I just found out that when I go up from Start Artwork Beef (to navigate to the bottom of the context menu), when I navigate all the way back up, it stops at the option before Start Artwork Beef and goes back to the bottom (with circular navigation). It's like it thinks Start Artwork Beef is actually at the bottom of the menu (rather than the top) and Circular Navigation is off when scrolling down; and it's like it's not even a part of the menu when scrolling up.
Hi, I can not find the option to view movies or TV shows by "Year", I will like to include this as a submenu to the movies and Tv shows categories, similar how the submenu show movies in progress, newly added, etc. Any suggestion and using I am using embymedia as a server, and emby for Kodi addon as the bridge between the server and Kodi client.
Thanks for your input
(2019-09-10, 13:39)Abbaskip Wrote: Something that has just started happening for me a few days shop (I'm running the version from the github downloaded 3 days ago), is that on my Netflix homescreen, if i scroll all the way to the bottom widget it won't circular scroll to the top widget again. Circular navigation IS on, and it lets me go "up" to the bottom widget from the top, just not vv.

Also from my context menu, the top option is Start Artwork Beef, and I can't scroll down from that either. To get to things below it I have to circular scroll up, and then keep going up from the bottom.

EDIT: Still happening with current Github version. I just found out that when I go up from Start Artwork Beef (to navigate to the bottom of the context menu), when I navigate all the way back up, it stops at the option before Start Artwork Beef and goes back to the bottom (with circular navigation). It's like it thinks Start Artwork Beef is actually at the bottom of the menu (rather than the top) and Circular Navigation is off when scrolling down; and it's like it's not even a part of the menu when scrolling up.

the context menu issue is fixed on git.
will work further on home nav later when time Wink
(2019-09-13, 00:13)t123thomas Wrote: Hi, I can not find the option to view movies or TV shows by "Year", I will like to include this as a submenu to the movies and Tv shows categories, similar how the submenu show movies in progress, newly added, etc. Any suggestion and using I am using embymedia as a server, and emby for Kodi addon as the bridge between the server and Kodi client.
Thanks for your input

i remember that i add this as default submenu shortcut.
If i remember right you should be able to goto
-> video library -> movies -> years
or
-> video library -> tv shows -> years

Thanks, I check and report back
As there is already a Landscape widget, I've edited Landscape Large to fit three thumbnails across as below:
https://i.imgur.com/81cxQD6.jpg

I've also edited the main menu so that it fits in my 8 shortcuts - but understand that's not something you'd necessarily want (esp. for those who want logos, accounts etc at the top).

My question is - I've noticed the below area (highlighted in pink) where the widgets don't run into - and it's before the edge of the screen. This isn't just for my edited Landscape Large - but for all widgets. It's like the area that takes the widget isn't as wide as the screen:
https://i.imgur.com/sJtzvxg.png

Where can I edit this so that the widget flows all the way to the edge?
(2019-09-15, 04:36)Abbaskip Wrote: As there is already a Landscape widget, I've edited Landscape Large to fit three thumbnails across as below:
https://i.imgur.com/81cxQD6.jpg

I've also edited the main menu so that it fits in my 8 shortcuts - but understand that's not something you'd necessarily want (esp. for those who want logos, accounts etc at the top).

My question is - I've noticed the below area (highlighted in pink) where the widgets don't run into - and it's before the edge of the screen. This isn't just for my edited Landscape Large - but for all widgets. It's like the area that takes the widget isn't as wide as the screen:

I really like it, it's what I've always wanted, a single widget per row ... Can I ask you to share the edited file? I would very much like to try it ... thanks.
(2019-09-15, 04:36)Abbaskip Wrote: My question is - I've noticed the below area (highlighted in pink) where the widgets don't run into - and it's before the edge of the screen. This isn't just for my edited Landscape Large - but for all widgets. It's like the area that takes the widget isn't as wide as the screen:

Hi, if you wann keep your changes, you really need tto backup your file, as changes will come from my side (update) your changes will be overwritten.

You need to edit the width of the given widget group (77777)

line 705 in includeshomenetflix.xml

<width>1750</width> is default, add your missing value in pixels here , e.g. use 1800 instead --->

(Edit: pusged second request to git https://github.com/marduklev/skin.titan....96ae66d6a4)
  • 90(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15