• 93(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2019-09-26, 22:52)Fuchs2468 Wrote: hello @ mardukL I once again have a little update for you, which affects the widgets in the horizontal design plus a few small errors eliminated. the widgets are then all clearly visible again and they can all be used. I just have to check everything once and sync with the latest git-version. If i make it i'll upload it tomorrow or on the weekend.

Sounds great !
i have spare time right now, (also work on new skin.)
so i did'nt make much commits in the past.
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2019-09-07, 23:00)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-09-07, 21:58)spigot666 Wrote:
(2019-09-06, 10:40)mardukL Wrote: Hi, i need to investigate. I just can say that i dont have any recent changes there.
Only removed - Adv Launcher by checking broken Addons

Can you report back using latest kodi repo version (do update from kodi->install from repo->... )
, or lookup for ' skin.titan.mod.beta.leia-18.1.12.zip ' to install from zip here skin version history

Thanks for the reply.  I actually seemed to have fixed the problem by removing the AEL launcher (which was a chrome url shortcut), and re-added it.   

I do have 1 other thing, my super nintendo box art ( and any widget in landscape) is now displaying a combination of the fanart with the clear logo over it, rather than displaying the box front like it was before.  Is this a setting i'm not seeing? 

good to know the 1st issue was going up in smoke.
the clearlogo overlay is not inteded.
i'll fix that next time. 

Thank You.  Seems Bingie is suffering from this same issue as well.
Hello @mardukL here is my announced update. With me all changes work very well horizontal and tile desig is now again usable with all widgetstyles. More detailed description I send you by PM.

Here all files for testing: 1080_xml_29_09.zip
(2019-09-29, 13:27)Fuchs2468 Wrote: Hello @mardukL here is my announced update. With me all changes work very well horizontal and tile desig is now again usable with all widgetstyles. More detailed description I send you by PM.

Here all files for testing: 1080_xml_29_09.zip
thanks, hope to go over it next week Wink
Hi Just installed the beta 18.1.13 version, I observed that when setting the force view for tv episodes to Netflix two levels, and season to Netflix, the Netflix episode level two will not respect the setting even when I limit the view type to only Netflix every other option are unchecked. I even went further to click on Kiosk if that will prevent the episode from changing this seems not to resolve the issue.
Second issue,
The overlays I want home rotation backdrops not to have an overlay, the previous version I was able to set this but in the 18.1.13 same settings as the previous, I am able to. The screen appears dusty or misty.
Any suggestions on these issues.
Hello

if a little problem in the media library view (netflix view). when i press the up button on my remote it starts the trailer in windows mode. but the quality is bad and the trailer is stuttered very much.
(2019-10-04, 23:03)t123thomas Wrote: Hi Just installed the beta 18.1.13 version, I observed that when setting the force view for tv episodes to Netflix two levels, and season to Netflix, the Netflix episode level two will not respect the setting even when I limit the view type to only Netflix every other option are unchecked. I even went further to click on Kiosk if that will prevent the episode from changing this seems not to resolve the issue.
Second issue,
The overlays I want home rotation backdrops not to have an overlay, the previous version I was able to set this but in the 18.1.13 same settings as the previous, I am able to. The screen appears dusty or misty.

hi.
1. The "2 level view" is a SEASON viewtype which can show the episode content.
so , set view526 on season level

2. i need to check that.
(2019-10-06, 22:49)Jogi0815 Wrote: Hello

if a little problem in the media library view (netflix view). when i press the up button on my remote it starts the trailer in windows mode. but the quality is bad and the trailer is stuttered very much.

i just got lag on Andoid OS, but after i set thesee Options i'm got no issues with that (on a HDres device)
(Settings -> Player -> Videos ->
RENDER METHOD AUTO
- HQ Scaler active for... 100%
Hardware Acceleration MediaCodec(Surface) - OFF
Hardware Acceleration MediaCodec - OFF )
(2019-10-07, 10:11)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-10-06, 22:49)Jogi0815 Wrote: Hello

i just got lag on Andoid OS, but after i set thesee Options i'm got no issues with that (on a HDres device)
(Settings -> Player -> Videos ->
RENDER METHOD AUTO
- HQ Scaler active for... 100%
Hardware Acceleration MediaCodec(Surface) - OFF
Hardware Acceleration MediaCodec - OFF )

Thank you. i will try it.
Btw i use a Vero 4k+ not a android drive
I used to edit a file after installing which changed the height of the sideblade - as I have 8 icons on mine, and like them all fitting in (I don't have a logo at the top - so have the space). But I just updated and can't seem to find the file I edited anymore.

Would be awesome if you could let me know which file this is contained in?
(2019-10-12, 10:07)Abbaskip Wrote: I used to edit a file after installing which changed the height of the sideblade - as I have 8 icons on mine, and like them all fitting in (I don't have a logo at the top - so have the space). But I just updated and can't seem to find the file I edited anymore.

it' includeshomenetflix.xml

Main menu is
<control type="list" id="300">

Profile is
<control type="grouplist" id="40000">
(2019-10-13, 11:07)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-10-12, 10:07)Abbaskip Wrote: I used to edit a file after installing which changed the height of the sideblade - as I have 8 icons on mine, and like them all fitting in (I don't have a logo at the top - so have the space). But I just updated and can't seem to find the file I edited anymore.

it' includeshomenetflix.xml

Main menu is
<control type="list" id="300">

Profile is
<control type="grouplist" id="40000"> 
Perfect - thanks mate. Exactly what I needed.
(2019-10-07, 10:09)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-10-04, 23:03)t123thomas Wrote: Hi Just installed the beta 18.1.13 version, I observed that when setting the force view for tv episodes to Netflix two levels, and season to Netflix, the Netflix episode level two will not respect the setting even when I limit the view type to only Netflix every other option are unchecked. I even went further to click on Kiosk if that will prevent the episode from changing this seems not to resolve the issue.
Second issue,

hi.
1. The "2 level view" is a SEASON viewtype which can show the episode content.
so , set view526 on season level

2. i need to check that.

Hi Boss, did U have the time to resolve the overlay issue, I have the same setting between beta and stable, int stable I was able to set overlay to default hence it removed all overlay and the background art rotation become very transparent, but in the Beta very misty regardless of t changes or setting that I chose. Wondering if I should give a try if you have resolved.
Thanks for the supports and hard work
Hi @mardukL
When is the next version available? Just curious to know.
(2019-10-24, 16:52)zeeya Wrote: Hi @mardukL
When is the next version available? Just curious to know.

not very soon, i decide to work on own skin paralel and learn some things which also can be ported in the mod.

also busy in real life .

i try to get titan MOD update finished this year.
  • 93(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15