• 108(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2020-01-03, 02:51)mardukL Wrote:
(2020-01-02, 19:04)Thugbear Wrote: Quick question - in the Netflix showcase view for the mainscreen, I cant get the other ratings to show besides IMDB and TheTVB. If I ask information (I) in a widget it pops up metacritic and rotten tomatoes, just when it goes to the info screen. Is this known or did I miss an option somewhere?

It is currently not skinned, didnt find a good position for them atm, so i left them out for now.
Also studio logo is always monochrome, and seasons/episodes are not be able to toggle watchhed/unwatched. 
Thanks, that makes it clear :-) No worries, still love it.
I am using Titan MOD on Kodi 18.5 wth my three NVidia Shield TV Boxes and one Windows PC. I have created a day and a night theme which mainly vary in the darkness of the background overlay. I have activated the automatic switching of these themes. However, it does not seem to work. When I select the respective themes for day and for night in the settings menu it activates the correct one depending on the current time. But afterwards it does not change that theme anymore regardless of the time of the day. Any ideas?

Btw.: Thanks for that great skin!

Edit: Even if restart Kodi oder boot the PC/Shield Box it does not switch the skin depending on the current time.
(2020-01-05, 21:24)fantasticn Wrote: I am using Titan MOD on Kodi 18.5 wth my three NVidia Shield TV Boxes and one Windows PC. I have created a day and a night theme which mainly vary in the darkness of the background overlay. I have activated the automatic switching of these themes. However, it does not seem to work. When I select the respective themes for day and for night in the settings menu it activates the correct one depending on the current time. But afterwards it does not change that theme anymore regardless of the time of the day. Any ideas?

Btw.: Thanks for that great skin!

Edit: Even if restart Kodi oder boot the PC/Shield Box it does not switch the skin depending on the current time.
I need to ,but will check that to resolve , but low prio atm . Sorry :-(
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
No prob. Take your time. Thanks for checking.
Hi , i like this skin but i would like to know how ( if possible) can i do to have always big fanart movie on the homescreen

Because when you go down to choose movie, a little fanart appears

A idea ? Thanks
Hello,

i do a fresh install for kodi with Titan MOD, in kodi.log, i have :

Code:
2020-01-15 20:41:02.128 T:3836732224 WARNING: CAddonMgr: 'script.skin.helper.backgrounds' required by 'skin.titan.mod.beta.leia' is missing. Add-on may not function correctly

It's normal ?

Regards,

Neocide
(2020-01-15, 22:49)Neocide Wrote: Hello,

i do a fresh install for kodi with Titan MOD, in kodi.log, i have :

Code:
2020-01-15 20:41:02.128 T:3836732224 WARNING: CAddonMgr: 'script.skin.helper.backgrounds' required by 'skin.titan.mod.beta.leia' is missing. Add-on may not function correctly

It's normal ?

Regards,

Neocide

Make sure that you have installed all the necessary repos from "Marduk's KODI repository" use from the "bingie repository" script.skin.helper.backgrounds (Version 1.0.34) read your films or music in Kodi and then it should work. Otherwise without content no result!

I hope I could help you.
Just installed this skin and so far I am really enjoying it.  I have a couple of (hopefully) quick questions for minor issues that I've run into:
  1. I have some movies that do not have clear art and the title is displayed in the footer.  For longer titles this overlaps with some of the other footer data.  Is there a way to not show the title if no clear art is present?
  2. For TV episodes is there a way to show the thumb next to the episode title rather than the season poster?  I am able to show the thumb in the details but would like to see it in the actual list as well so I don't just see the same image over and over.
Overall the theme looks great.  Thanks for your work on this!
(2020-01-17, 05:46)banderson1311 Wrote: Just installed this skin and so far I am really enjoying it.  I have a couple of (hopefully) quick questions for minor issues that I've run into:
  1. I have some movies that do not have clear art and the title is displayed in the footer.  For longer titles this overlaps with some of the other footer data.  Is there a way to not show the title if no clear art is present?
  2. For TV episodes is there a way to show the thumb next to the episode title rather than the season poster?  I am able to show the thumb in the details but would like to see it in the actual list as well so I don't just see the same image over and over.

hi, first thanks.

to point 1.
currently no way to hide.
seems i need to adjust the width.

to 2.
you should be able to change the view
- e.g. landscape panel, wide view, cards...some more which are able to show episode thumbs ;-)
(2020-01-18, 01:45)mardukL Wrote:
(2020-01-17, 05:46)banderson1311 Wrote: Just installed this skin and so far I am really enjoying it.  I have a couple of (hopefully) quick questions for minor issues that I've run into:

hi, first thanks.

to point 1.

to 2.
- e.g. landscape panel, wide view, cards...some more which are able to show episode thumbs ;-) 

Thanks.  I was hoping one of the list views might show the individual thumbs but I can look into other views.
(2020-01-18, 03:06)banderson1311 Wrote:
(2020-01-18, 01:45)mardukL Wrote:

hi, first thanks.

to point 1.

to 2.

Thanks.  I was hoping one of the list views might show the individual thumbs but I can look into other views.

you can try
compact list and toggle info + show thumb on

Hello @mardukL , I found an error in the "DialogVideoInfo.xml" there is "$VAR[extrasLocation]" but you forgot to define this variable.
If you have time you can have a look. Smile
(2020-01-20, 01:11)Fuchs2468 Wrote: Hello @mardukL , I found an error in the "DialogVideoInfo.xml" there is "$VAR[extrasLocation]" but you forgot to define this variable.
If you have time you can have a look. Smile

Strange, something went wrong by merge files some day by work with 2nd device.
will add it back.

Edit: unsure when i forget that, but its fixed ;-)
https://github.com/marduklev/skin.titan....535d0d1026
(2020-01-18, 05:18)mardukL Wrote: you can try
compact list and toggle info + show thumb on

Thanks. That is what I ended up using.
Can you tell me where the settings are stored that show the time of a video and the audio format (ie when you are watching a video and you hit the info button it shows how long it is and audio such as 5.1 or 2.0) I am specifically looking for this info for when watching LiveTV if that matters.

Thanks in Advance, UbuntuUser
  • 108(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15