• 110(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2020-02-24, 13:03)mardukL Wrote: Just a quick info.

i decide to actually work on own skin and the work here is delayed BUT NOT DISCONTINUED.

I just got no time frame where i will do the fixes here.

i am sorry for all who are still waiting for fixes /improvements of outstanding issues a 'relative' long time .

Thanks for the response, we will wait for the updates.
How can I disable cd art for tvshows and movies? I just want only for albums
(2020-02-25, 11:50)unsullied Wrote: How can I disable cd art for tvshows and movies? I just want only for albums

Use netflix osd that is without cd art on movie and tvshows.
wish you can fix the upnext layouts for the skin. The Netflix one doesnt show the thumbnail, just a blank square & the simple layout doesnt show the clearart logo. I try all different version of Upnext & still doesnt fix the problem
Hi ,
Thank you for the great skin love it.
Few things,
Is there want way “disabling” next page button and instead just show all movies/tv shows? (Look at the pic to understand my question)Image

Also, Up Next for some reason doesn’t work on kodi Krypton..
(2020-03-01, 16:31)alioop Wrote: Hi ,
Thank you for the great skin love it.
Few things,
Is there want way “disabling” next page button and instead just show all movies/tv shows? (Look at the pic to understand my question)Image

Also, Up Next for some reason doesn’t work on kodi Krypton..
I cannot see in which case that 'next page thumb ' is used by looking at the pic.
To get 'up next' in krypton you need to get from sualfreds repo - https://github.com/sualfred/my-kodi-repo...-1.0.8.zip
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2020-02-27, 03:17)Shinobi_Wan Wrote: wish you can fix the upnext layouts for the skin. The Netflix one doesnt show the thumbnail, just a blank square & the simple layout doesnt show the clearart logo. I try all different version of Upnext & still doesnt fix the problem

I did a quick test and booth is working fine on my end (test local content and netflix video plugin)

Which source isnt working on your end ?
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2020-03-02, 15:33)mardukL Wrote:
(2020-02-27, 03:17)Shinobi_Wan Wrote: wish you can fix the upnext layouts for the skin. The Netflix one doesnt show the thumbnail, just a blank square & the simple layout doesnt show the clearart logo. I try all different version of Upnext & still doesnt fix the problem

I did a quick test and booth is working fine on my end (test local content and netflix video plugin)

Which source isnt working on your end ? 
Im using the Krypton version since thats the only build I can used on the ATV4. The Leia version do works on my iPad. I can get to the directory to see if theres anything I need to change in the ATV4
(2020-01-25, 17:55)Fuchs2468 Wrote:
(2020-01-25, 14:17)UbuntuUser Wrote: Can you tell me where the settings are stored that show the time of a video and the audio format (ie when you are watching a video and you hit the info button it shows how long it is and audio such as 5.1 or 2.0) I am specifically looking for this info for when watching LiveTV if that matters.

Thanks in Advance, UbuntuUser
Sorry i should have been more specific I am looking for where it is in the xml files, I am trying to figure out why some channel no longer so anything for this info.  Because with the old version on the same channels I see it.
Can anyone tell me is there a way to add Kids TV shows without them going into my tv shows?  In other words have a separate source that is defined as kids tv shows, so when I scan for new content kids tv shows will only go in there and not show in my tv shows?

Thanks, UbuntuUser
I am still having skin helper service errors
everytime i force an artwork lookup

if i do a manual lookup
if finds the title
displays a list to choose from
then lets me select it

its only upon applying the selected artwork that it gives the error

i have read several pages and added the bingie repo as suggested
the new version do not help

i saw one person applied 2 skin helper manually
is this what is needed and how would one do this?
(2020-03-17, 16:41)charettepa Wrote: I am still having skin helper service errors

if i do a manual lookup
if finds the title
then lets me select it

This is related to the change in TVDB that there is a skin helper service error.
There is still no one who repairs the script.module.metadatautils.
(2020-03-14, 00:12)UbuntuUser Wrote:
(2020-01-25, 17:55)Fuchs2468 Wrote:
(2020-01-25, 14:17)UbuntuUser Wrote: Can you tell me where the settings are stored that show the time of a video and the audio format (ie when you are watching a video and you hit the info button it shows how long it is and audio such as 5.1 or 2.0) I am specifically looking for this info for when watching LiveTV if that matters.

Thanks in Advance, UbuntuUser
Sorry i should have been more specific I am looking for where it is in the xml files, I am trying to figure out why some channel no longer so anything for this info.  Because with the old version on the same channels I see it.  

This function is not controlled directly via Titan but via the Skin Helper Service.
Nothing has changed in the skin, this function is also available in the original Titan-Skin.
(2020-03-14, 00:18)UbuntuUser Wrote: Can anyone tell me is there a way to add Kids TV shows without them going into my tv shows?  In other words have a separate source that is defined as kids tv shows, so when I scan for new content kids tv shows will only go in there and not show in my tv shows?

Thanks, UbuntuUser

- Create folder movie and series for the kids
- Sources add
- Skin Setting - configure shoutcuts - Edit menu shourtcuts - Add - Video Library - Sources
- select
- done!
(2020-03-19, 19:23)Fuchs2468 Wrote:
(2020-03-17, 16:41)charettepa Wrote: I am still having skin helper service errors

if i do a manual lookup
if finds the title
then lets me select it

This is related to the change in TVDB that there is a skin helper service error.
There is still no one who repairs the script.module.metadatautils. 
So, can i correct the issue by using an older verssion of tvdb
and if so, which one
  • 110(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15