• 114(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2020-04-13, 12:38)linds Wrote: Hi @mardukL

Thank you for the great skin, it's my favourite skin for Kodi by far.

Is there an xml file I can tweak that will change these 2 settings:

1.) Set the "tag" text on the Widget (Poster Style) when used for "Next Episodes", so it's exactly the same as it showed in 18.1.12? (With the show name, then S01E03, with the tag sitting on the poster being semi transparent)

Like this: https://photos.app.goo.gl/YrodU7vpdpBCSMQj7

2.) Set the Widget label alignment as it was in 18.1.12 (left aligned)

Thank you,
Lindsay

i disliked the overlays, so i moved over to have them at the bottom.
i will check at a later point to resolve some special cases like your suggestion.
but no time frame.
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
mardukL

I know bingie is not your skin but do you know how cartmon removed the layout for movies inside the movie sets. If you change the movie inside the sets it changes all movies tital ext.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-04-13, 16:44)mardukL Wrote:
(2020-04-12, 17:57)RayDawGGG Wrote: @mardukL
 Thanks for this great skin! The DTS-X media flag doesn't show up because its named as dts-x.png and dtsx.png in the flags folder. It should be named dts_x.png for it to show in the different views. For whatever reason the code doesn't like dashes.
  I was striving to add hdr,dolbyvison and ultrahd flags to the home and hub views. I decompiled the textures.xbt, added pngs to the flag folders and infoLabels to IncludesMediaFlags.xml. It made space for the flags, it shows the ultrahd flag on some views, but doesn't show the hdr or dolbyvision flag. Is there a variable I'm missing? or did i use the wrong infolabel? or are the flags are called with different xml?

ImageImageColored PngsWhite Pngs

This is the IncludesMediaFlags.xml
IncludesmediaFlags.xml

looking good so far, i saved the files for merging later on.
at first quick look i dindt found the issue.
so will take more time if i can next time to locate the issue.  

Thanks for responding! and the inspiration!. Working on this has taken my mind off mandatory quarantine...for a little while. I really enjoy and admire this skin. I'm aware your always busy with life, and don't have a lot of time to work on this. After a lot of trial and error.. I figured it out.. sort of.. it was the wrong infoLabel,variable and placement. The movie view is ok. The home view icons aren't spaced right. I made some language icons for the closed captioning.. as well as tweaked some of the icons.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
(2020-04-14, 02:41)RayDawGGG Wrote:
 Thanks for this great skin! The DTS-X media flag doesn't show up because its named as dts-x.png and dtsx.png in the flags folder. It should be named dts_x.png for it to show in the different views. For whatever reason the code doesn't like dashes.
  I was striving to add hdr,dolbyvison and ultrahd flags to the home and hub views. I decompiled the textures.xbt, added pngs to the flag folders and infoLabels to IncludesMediaFlags.xml. It made space for the flags, it shows the ultrahd flag on some views, but doesn't show the hdr or dolbyvision flag. Is there a variable I'm missing? or did i use the wrong infolabel? or are the flags are called with different xml?

IncludesmediaFlags.xml

Thanks for responding! and the inspiration!. Working on this has taken my mind off mandatory quarantine...for a little while. I really enjoy and admire this skin. I'm aware your always busy with life, and don't have a lot of time to work on this. After a lot of trial and error.. I figured it out.. sort of.. it was the wrong infoLabel,variable and placement. The movie view is ok. The home view icons aren't spaced right. I made some language icons for the closed captioning.. as well as tweaked some of the icons.

Do you have the file for download for the pngs for dts?
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-04-13, 16:48)mardukL Wrote: i disliked the overlays, so i moved over to have them at the bottom.
i will check at a later point to resolve some special cases like your suggestion.
but no time frame.

It's all good. Thanks again Smile
(2020-04-14, 03:25)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-04-13, 16:44)mardukL Wrote: looking good so far, i saved the files for merging later on.

I forgot to include them with my previous post, as well as the corrected xml.
Hopefully @mardukL can use these. and push them to github for the next update...
I made some of these myself..
Large HD.png
Colored HD.Png
IncludesMediaFlags.xml

"Sharing is Caring"
(2020-04-14, 04:19)RayDawGGG Wrote:
(2020-04-14, 03:25)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-04-14, 02:41)RayDawGGG Wrote: Thanks for responding! and the inspiration!. Working on this has taken my mind off mandatory quarantine...for a little while. I really enjoy and admire this skin. I'm aware your always busy with life, and don't have a lot of time to work on this. After a lot of trial and error.. I figured it out.. sort of.. it was the wrong infoLabel,variable and placement. The movie view is ok. The home view icons aren't spaced right. I made some language icons for the closed captioning.. as well as tweaked some of the icons.

Hopefully @mardukL can use these. and push them to github for the next update...
Large HD.png
Colored HD.Png
IncludesMediaFlags.xml

"Sharing is Caring" 
Language.png
(2020-04-14, 04:29)RayDawGGG Wrote:
(2020-04-14, 04:19)RayDawGGG Wrote:
(2020-04-14, 03:25)AchillesPunks Wrote: Do you have the file for download for the pngs for dts?  
Large HD.png
Colored HD.Png
IncludesMediaFlags.xml

"Sharing is Caring" 
Language.png

I really appreciate it. I'm terrible at making images. I'm going to add these. Nice work. I rarely ask questions or for help. Thanks
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-04-14, 05:23)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-04-14, 04:29)RayDawGGG Wrote:
(2020-04-14, 04:19)RayDawGGG Wrote: I forgot to include them with my previous post, as well as the corrected xml.
Large HD.png
Colored HD.Png
IncludesMediaFlags.xml

"Sharing is Caring" 
Language.png

I really appreciate it. I'm terrible at making images. I'm going to add these. Nice work. I rarely ask questions or for help. Thanks

👍🏾
Still working on customizing things (and figuring stuff out).  But, when I select an item from my library, I (sometimes) go through an intermediate screen before going to the directory list of seasons to pick from.  Where do I configure this screen in the skin?  It looks like it should have a description and a trailer - but thinking my colors are off?  Also, sometimes this screen doesn't come up at all and it just goes to the seasons list.    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

IncludesmediaFlags.xml

Hi, thanks again, currently i used a new branchfor the flag stuff to take look for merging later on, as a few things left before merge into master and push update related to flags things.

Not enough time to go over it like i should atm ;-)

https://github.com/marduklev/skin.titan....c0858cbcc0
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2020-04-17, 10:29)mardukL Wrote:
(2020-04-13, 16:44)mardukL Wrote: looking good so far, i saved the files for merging later on.

Hi, thanks again, currently i used a new branchfor the flag stuff to take look for merging later on, as a few things left before merge into master and push update related to flags things.

Not enough time to go over it like i should atm ;-)

https://github.com/marduklev/skin.titan....c0858cbcc0 
I really like this flags, how can I add them?
(2020-04-19, 15:26)simtaj Wrote: I really like this flags, how can I add them?

Kodi 18 doesn't natively support these flags. When Kodi 19 is stable, it should have support for it. I'm not aware of your coding abilities, and this requires knowledge of coding to implement these changes. You would also have to rename your media for the changes to take effect this way.It would be easier and less of a headache to wait for @mardukL to implement these changes, and Kodi 19 to become stable.
(2020-04-21, 19:43)RayDawGGG Wrote:
(2020-04-19, 15:26)simtaj Wrote: I really like this flags, how can I add them?

Kodi 18 doesn't natively support these flags. When Kodi 19 is stable, it should have support for it. I'm not aware of your coding abilities, and this requires knowledge of coding to implement these changes. You would also have to rename your media for the changes to take effect this way.It would be easier and less of a headache to wait for @mardukL to implement these changes, and Kodi 19 to become stable.  
Thank you, waiting for mardukL for now Smile
  • 114(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15