• 117(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2020-04-30, 02:53)Element_Hg Wrote:
(2020-04-30, 00:06)RayDawGGG Wrote:
(2020-04-27, 16:43)Element_Hg Wrote: @RayDawGGG quick question - how did you enable / optimize the showcase on the poster view. I use the built in showcase from the mod but they don't look nearly as refined as yours.  

There are two layouts. I don't know if your referring to those or something else? I enabled "Show Large Thumbnail" and disabled "Use Default Titan Layout in the options panel.  
no, i mean the dvd case - in the case of your screenshot the 4K UltraHD case. Is it a mod or how did you manage to enable those. (i guess the case depends on the set mediaflag) 
Oh... I designed them myself, for ascetic purposes.
Good afternoon, excellent skin

I have a question, if I activate this option of the image and in tv series I have a local file called "tvseries-trailer.mp4" it would have to reproduce that one and not the youtube one, right?

It does not, where do I have the fault?
(2020-05-07, 16:55)kevylluma Wrote: Good afternoon, excellent skin

I have a question, if I activate this option of the image and in tv series I have a local file called "tvseries-trailer.mp4" it would have to reproduce that one and not the youtube one, right?

I'm still testing and for now I have seen that if I put it only works with the "Netflix" view if I put the view "3 in 1" or "Netflix Landscape" it doesn't work.

Any solution?

Thank you.
(2020-05-07, 16:55)kevylluma Wrote: Good afternoon, excellent skin

its not fully done in all areas where its needed.
Sad ,
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2020-05-08, 02:35)mardukL Wrote:
(2020-05-07, 16:55)kevylluma Wrote:  

its not fully done in all areas where its needed.
Sad

Good morning.

A question the skin is still developing or is it discontinued?

Thank you very much for this excellent skin
Hi guys,

I use the Bingie skin not the Titan MOD, but they use a lot of the same underpinnings as i understand.
The problem i have happens in the hubs when i add widgets.
I can't seem to find a way to put one of my own playlists in there and make it sort to the setting of the playlist.
There is no way to tell the widget what way to sort.

Is there a solution for this that might work for both skins?

I checked on the Bingie forum, but it doesn't seem they are maintaining this addon anymore at the moment Sad
(2020-05-11, 20:02)CK77 Wrote: Hi guys,

I use the Bingie skin not the Titan MOD, but they use a lot of the same underpinnings as i understand.
I can't seem to find a way to put one of my own playlists in there and make it sort to the setting of the playlist.

I checked on the Bingie forum, but it doesn't seem they are maintaining this addon anymore at the moment Sad

Looking a bit further in what happens, it just seems that the widget doesn't take over the sort order from the playlist, it just leaves it a whatever the default is.
Would it be possible to update this? In theory it seems simple, but i have no idea on how hard it would be to implement that.

Sorting widgets works as follows. I use Marvel Movies as an example. Create 2 playlists the first "Marvel.xsp" the second "TVShows_Fake.xsp".

Marvel.xsp
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="movies">
    <name>Marvel</name>
    <match>all</match>
    <rule field="studio" operator="contains">
        <value>Marvel</value>
    </rule>
    <order direction="descending">year</order>
</smartplaylist>

TVShows_Fake.xsp
Code:
<smartplaylist type="tvshows">
    <name></name>
    <match>all</match>
    <rule field="title" operator="is">
        <value>aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa</value>
    </rule>
</smartplaylist>

then go skin setting widgets:

-skinhelper service widgets (video add-on)
-Skin Helper Service widgets
-Mixed media
-Playlist (Choose playlist for Movies then TV Shows)
-Marvel
-TVshows_Fake
-Year

The sorting method in the xsp is only relevant for the hub

Bingo!!! Smile

(2020-05-12, 07:30)Fuchs2468 Wrote:

Sorting widgets works as follows. I use Marvel Movies as an example. Create 2 playlists the first "Marvel.xsp" the second "TVShows_Fake.xsp".

Marvel.xsp
Code:
<smartplaylist type="movies">
    <name>Marvel</name>
    <match>all</match>
    <rule field="studio" operator="contains">
        <value>Marvel</value>
    </rule>
    <order direction="descending">year</order>
</smartplaylist>

TVShows_Fake.xsp
Code:
<smartplaylist type="tvshows">
    <name></name>
    <match>all</match>
    <rule field="title" operator="is">
        <value>aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa</value>
    </rule>
</smartplaylist>

then go skin setting widgets:

-skinhelper service widgets (video add-on)
-Skin Helper Service widgets
-Mixed media
-Playlist (Choose playlist for Movies then TV Shows)
-Marvel
-TVshows_Fake
-Year

The sorting method in the xsp is only relevant for the hub

Bingo!!! Smile

Thanks for your reply.

I've used this method for a while, but for me it only kinda works.
For instance the Marvel Movies are sorted by year, but they are not in the correct order within the years if there are more than 1 movie for that year, which is pretty much every year with marvel Smile
For 2019 for example
In the playlist it's correct: Spiderman 2, Avengers Endgame, Captain Marvel.
If i use the mixed media/playlists: the order for me is Avengers Endgame, Captain Marvel, Spiderman 2

Also in those widgets the content for me does not update, like the progress, or if i change art
All of that works just fine if i just use the playlist in the widget, but then as you know you can't sort properly

I think you got the same issue like here

So you need to use smart playlist without an existing
xml:
<group>**</group>
tag.
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2020-05-12, 07:47)mardukL Wrote:

I think you got the same issue like here

So you need to use smart playlist without an existing
xml:
<group>**</group>
tag. 

Hi I just had a look in the playlist file and mine don't contain the <group> element
Should the widget in the HUB just take over the sort order of the playlist normally? That's the behavior i would expect, but it's not working out for me.

I can sort of get them sorted the way i want in the HUBs by using the method described above, but then the widget just doesn't update.
Hi Thanks for your efforts with wonderful skin, recently I sported an issue in the area of music addon,  in the Horizontal Home page style.
I added Music as main menu category then addon music addon, I return to the Home screen but I can not lunch the addon.
After several tries I returned the home screen as show below in pic1, what I noticed was that there was no default Music Menu, and all  addons (Picture, Music, Progam and Video addons) were showing under in the  addon menu which I  thiink should have only program addons

Pic1,
Pic2, Horizontal Home screen show addon menu, but music menu is missing, even when lick on music addon under program addon its not active, as ammeter of fact non of the addon works

Pic 3 non of these addons is active ,

Please let me know if the issue is at my end what I can do to fix,
Thanks
(2020-04-08, 18:55)mardukL Wrote:
(2020-04-08, 05:09)mombasa123 Wrote:
(2020-04-07, 11:23)mardukL Wrote: did you installed image resource addons

e.g.
resource.images.skinbackgrounds.titanium
or
resource.images.skinicons.wide

by default they should be installed on first install of the skin, but may something went wrong,
you can also set images for each menu/submenu icon (thumb & background image) afterwards.

on my end its loaded correct (test it android os)  
You mean the addons from Marcel's repo right? Yes they are installed.

The issue is that the icons/thumbnails themselves are there but not the live artwork. I tried setting them individually but only the static images show in the list. The smart stuff like 'Random Movies' etc is missing so guess something has not installed. 

ok.i get you.indeed not there, i take a look soon. 
Hey, any news on this please? Thanks!
Hi.  Firstly, I love the Titan skin, and this mod with just is icing on the cake.

I thumbed though this thread (quickly) and didn't see anyone mention this, or anything similar. 
System Detail :
Windows 10 / I7 / 16GB Ram / GTX 1080ti / 
Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer (BetterGUI version) / Netflix View

The 4K media info doesn't align correctly. Is there a fox for this?  Thanks!  Also is there away to make the 4K match the same height as the rest. (So its all aligned and uniform).  My OCD is kicking in on that.  Wink

Hi, been out of the loop for awhile - recently reinstalling/updating everything.
I was wondering what the status is regarding Artwork downloading..? 
I recall Artwork Downloader had the ability to download artwork on an individual basis from the info panel.
I'm not seeing that option with ArtworkBeef. Am I missing something or is that the state of things?

I generally have my artwork setup already and/or tweaked in Media Companion but it'd be nice to fix individual movies on the fly from the info panel if needed.
Is that possible? or do i have to run the thing on the entire 3000+ library.
  • 117(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15