• 119(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2020-10-16, 11:44)fantasticn Wrote: Dear all,
I have tried out the skin and think it's very nice. However, I have two issues which maybe someone can help me to resolve:

1. I am using Embycon (which I think does not matter as to my issue). I use Netflix-View for Movies and Netflix-Landscape-View for TV-Shows. Trailer autoplay is disabled. However, in either of those sections (Movies / TV-Show) when I press the "up"-Button the skin seems to look for a trailer, which in most cases does not work. The screen goes grey and it takes a few seconds until I gain back control (which is already annyoing in itself). But the biggest problem is, that a few moments later, even when I already entered other sections, suddenly the skin starts playing the first movie in my movie-list (it's always the same first movie of my library). I assume this is because the skin could not find a trailer so after a while the playback starts this first movie of my emby-library instead. So what happens is you find yourself navigating through the menus and suddenly this first movie starts to play. It happens all the time, again and again. It almost unusable. Therefore I would like to know, how can I disable the function to start a trailer when pressing the "up"-Button in the Netflix-View and Netflix-Landscape-View (or any other view)? I hope this would resolve my problem with the random start of the first movie in my emby-library.

2. Entering Movies or TV-Shows from the main menu usually takes a few seconds until the covers, fanarts etc. come up. This, of course, is also related to the fact that I don't use a local library. Instead I access the emby-library of my server directly via emybcon which takes i little longer. However, during that time the screen is grey but shows the icon of the Movie-entry or the TV-Shows-entry of the main menu as a big fanart in the background which looks very ugly. I have not found any option to select any other image to be shown then or at least to disable the usage of the icon as a background image. Any ideas?

Thanks very much in advance for any help!

hello fantasticn

I did my test on the "Jellyfin server". The "Emby-Server" could hardly be used in the free version because almost everything is blocked.

But I was also able to reconstruct your problem with the "Jellyfin Server" and the JellyCon add-on.
I guess you put a link with your movies and a link with your TV shows on the start screen of "Titan".
Unfortunately this is your mistake when you use "EmbyCon".
You have to use it as an "addon!" use and navigate over it. You should be able to use "Embycon" widgets on the start screen.

"EmbyCon" is not a good solution. Please use the "Emby-AddOn" should be in the same repository as "EmbyCon".
You will see you have a lot of fun with it and everything works. You have 2 options to install the "Emby-AddOn" "Nativ" or "AddOn-Standard". With "Nativ" it forwards the source directly to Kodi and you automatically have your entries for movies and TV shows on the start screen . With "AddOn-Standard" you have to create the entries yourself. "AddOn-Standard" supports more server functions like transcoding.

With the setting "AddOn-Standard" do not use "Skinhelper Service Widgets". Kodi crashes, Skinhelper displays the widget, but it has no path to play the file. All other widgets should of course work.

I hope I could help you further.
@Fuchs2468
Thank you very much for your reply and for replicating the problem. I was using Emby-Addon for quite a while. But it relies on local databases on all my five clients. And I often ran into the problem that the database was corrupt and/or sync with emby server did not work anymore. So I had to restore the database frequently, which always takes quiet a while (since I have a big movie and an even bigger music collection). When I turned to embycon those problems were gone. Access is a lttle slower (covers, thumbnails, fanarts etc. take longer to load), but now it works reliable.

As to my Titan configuration: Yes, I have put a link to the embycon-library entry for Movies und TV-Shows in the main menu. That is working quiet well. It always was with other skins. And I also tried out Titan Bingie and Bingie Mod. And they work fine as well. Its only the Titan Mod I have problem with. And it is obviously connected to the automatic playback of trailers (even though I disabled this function in the sidebar). I was wondering how to disable the trailer playback of the skin in general or  at least the respective function of the "up"-button in the Netflix-Views.

Meanwhile I found out that once the problem occurs I can see this first movie of my library, that always starts playing automatically, is listed under "current playlists" in the sidebar of the Netflix-View. Somehow it seems the trailer function makes that first movie become an entry of the playlist and then starts playing it when you change the viewtype (e.g. by entering a different section of the database). To me it definitly looks like a bug in the skin that is somehow realted to the trailer function.

Btw: I have Skin Helper Widgets installed (was using it with other skins just fine) but I have disabled all functions relating to it in the Titan Mod skin.

Edit: Meanwhile I adjusted the files "View_S23_Netflix.xml" and "View_S25_Netflix_Landscape.xml" and substituted the line "<include>trailer_onup</include>" with "<include></include>". Now I cannot accidently press the "up" button in Netflix View and Netflix Landscape View anymore and thereby cause the trailer to start. But unfortunately this did not resolve my actual problem (first movie of my library starting occasionally, esepcially when entering a library with a different view type). That leaves me puzzled as to this issue being related to the trailer function or not. So I am currently investigating into this "current playlist" thing: Why is this first movie of my library always automatically placed into the "current playlist" and where in the world is this playlist located?

Edit 2: Seems that "current playlist" always shows the movie that was last played and then stopped. So there seems no relevant connection to the autoplay problem then. Also it's not only the first movie of my database that is always starting to play automatically but the first movie that is listed under a Netflix Viewtype. So if I sort the movies by entry date instead of names and then re-enter the section it is the first movie listed that is going to be played automatically. Still I am puzzled why Titan Mod behaves like this while no other skin has this problem.
(2020-10-17, 08:20)fantasticn Wrote: Edit: Meanwhile I adjusted the files "View_S23_Netflix.xml" and "View_S25_Netflix_Landscape.xml" and substituted the line "<include>trailer_onup</include>" with "<include></include>". Now I cannot accidently press the "up" button in Netflix View and Netflix Landscape View anymore and thereby cause the trailer to start. But unfortunately this did not resolve my actual problem (first movie of my library starting occasionally, esepcially when entering a library with a different view type). That leaves me puzzled as to this issue being related to the trailer function or not. So I am currently investigating into this "current playlist" thing: Why is this first movie of my library always automatically placed into the "current playlist" and where in the world is this playlist located?

Edit 2: Seems that "current playlist" always shows the movie that was last played and then stopped. So there seems no relevant connection to the autoplay problem then. Also it's not only the first movie of my database that is always starting to play automatically but the first movie that is listed under a Netflix Viewtype. So if I sort the movies by entry date instead of names and then re-enter the section it is the first movie listed that is going to be played automatically. Still I am puzzled why Titan Mod behaves like this while no other skin has this problem.

I knew that the trailer is not to blame. I had already tested it.

This is triggered by "Titan Mod".

Code:
2020-10-19 00:43:30.711 T:8564  NOTICE: JELLYFIN.resources.lib.functions -> DEBUG::resources\lib\functions.py:66 Kodi Version: 18
2020-10-19 00:43:30.712 T:8564  NOTICE: JELLYFIN.resources.lib.functions -> DEBUG::resources\lib\functions.py:67 Script argument data: ['plugin://plugin.video.jellycon/library/movies', '12', '?item_id=615cb62cee7f872bfd9309bb6e694713&mode=PLAY', 'resume:false']
2020-10-19 00:43:30.712 T:8564  NOTICE: JELLYFIN.resources.lib.functions -> DEBUG::resources\lib\functions.py:327 Parameter string: ?item_id=615cb62cee7f872bfd9309bb6e694713&mode=PLAY
2020-10-19 00:43:30.712 T:8564  NOTICE: JELLYFIN.resources.lib.functions -> DEBUG::resources\lib\functions.py:328 Plugin Path string: plugin://plugin.video.jellycon/library/movies
2020-10-19 00:43:30.712 T:8564  NOTICE: JELLYFIN.resources.lib.functions -> DEBUG::resources\lib\functions.py:351 JellyCon -> Detected parameters: {'item_id': '615cb62cee7f872bfd9309bb6e694713', 'mode': 'PLAY', 'request_path': '/library/movies'}
2020-10-19 00:43:30.712 T:8564  NOTICE: JELLYFIN.resources.lib.functions -> DEBUG::resources\lib\functions.py:70 Script params: {'item_id': '615cb62cee7f872bfd9309bb6e694713', 'mode': 'PLAY', 'request_path': '/library/movies'}
2020-10-19 00:43:30.713 T:8564  NOTICE: JELLYFIN.resources.lib.functions -> DEBUG::resources\lib\functions.py:151 JellyCon -> Mode: PLAY
2020-10-19 00:43:30.713 T:8564  NOTICE: JELLYFIN.resources.lib.functions -> DEBUG::resources\lib\functions.py:152 JellyCon -> URL: None
2020-10-19 00:43:30.713 T:8564  NOTICE: JELLYFIN.resources.lib.functions -> DEBUG::resources\lib\functions.py:939 == ENTER: PLAY ==
This ID corresponds to the unintentionally played movie,
In my example "id = 615cb62cee7f872bfd9309bb6e694713".
This ID can also be found in the "library.db" of your Emby server or Jellyfin server.

And that is triggered with the other Titan versions.

Code:
2020-10-20 12:06:43.334 T:8376  NOTICE: JELLYFIN.resources.lib.functions -> DEBUG::resources\lib\functions.py:66 Kodi Version: 18
2020-10-20 12:06:43.334 T:8376  NOTICE: JELLYFIN.resources.lib.functions -> DEBUG::resources\lib\functions.py:67 Script argument data: ['plugin://plugin.video.jellycon/library/movies', '11', '', 'resume:alse']
2020-10-20 12:06:43.334 T:8376  NOTICE: JELLYFIN.resources.lib.functions -> DEBUG::resources\lib\functions.py:327 Parameter string:
2020-10-20 12:06:43.335 T:8376  NOTICE: JELLYFIN.resources.lib.functions -> DEBUG::resources\lib\functions.py:328 Plugin Path string: plugin://plugin.video.jellycon/library/movies
2020-10-20 12:06:43.335 T:8376  NOTICE: JELLYFIN.resources.lib.functions -> DEBUG::resources\lib\functions.py:351 JellyCon -> Detected parameters: {'request_path': '/library/movies'}
2020-10-20 12:06:43.335 T:8376  NOTICE: JELLYFIN.resources.lib.functions -> DEBUG::resources\lib\functions.py:70 Script params: {'request_path': '/library/movies'}
2020-10-20 12:06:43.336 T:8376  NOTICE: JELLYFIN.resources.lib.server_detect -> DEBUG::resources\lib\server_detect.py:170 checkServer Called
2020-10-20 12:06:43.340 T:8376  NOTICE: JELLYFIN.resources.lib.downloadutils -> DEBUG::resources\lib\downloadutils.py:109 use_https: False
2020-10-20 12:06:43.340 T:8376  NOTICE: JELLYFIN.resources.lib.downloadutils -> DEBUG::resources\lib\downloadutils.py:112 verify_cert: False
2020-10-20 12:06:43.347 T:8376  NOTICE: JELLYFIN.resources.lib.functions -> DEBUG::resources\lib\functions.py:724 showContent Called: {'item_type': 'Movie', 'media_type': 'movies'}
2020-10-20 12:06:43.351 T:8376  NOTICE: JELLYFIN.resources.lib.functions -> DEBUG::resources\lib\functions.py:746 showContent Content Url: {server}/Users/{userid}/Items?format=json&ImageTypeLimit=1&IsMissing=False&Fields={field_filters}&CollapseBoxSetItems=True&GroupItemsIntoCollections=True&Recursive=true&SortBy=Name&SortOrder=Ascending&IsVirtualUnaired=false&IncludeItemTypes=Movie
2020-10-20 12:06:43.351 T:8376  NOTICE: JELLYFIN.resources.lib.dir_functions -> DEBUG::resources\lib\dir_functions.py:25 == ENTER: getContent ==

Trigger for the misbehavior I go to the created EmbyCon or JellyCon link. And then the call "/library/movies" .

I suspect it is due to the settings of "script.skinshortcuts"
with "Titan MOD" I have "<property name =" translatedPath ">" and "<property name =" path ">".
With the other Titan-Skin versions I only have "<property name =" path ">" in the "script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml"

But unfortunately I am not familiar with that and I hope someone with better knowledge can help.
Well, thanks for testing. Seems we are coming closer the source of problem. Unfortunately I have no skills that may help us in finding a solution. The only thing I can say is, that it is definitly related to Titan Mod. I did not have any problem of this kind with any other skin, even if it was also relying on script.skinshortcuts. I also did not experience any problems with regular Titan Skin or Titan Bingie/Bingie Mod.

I am still wondering why this problem only seems to occur when using EmbyCon or JellyCon with Titan Mod. If you rely on the regular Kodi database for movies and tvshows (maybe synced with Emby or Jellyfin through the respective addons) then there is no issue with the first movie starting automatically.
Hi, are there any plans or user who can adjust the skin for v19?
(2020-10-28, 19:46)ichkriegediekri Wrote: Hi, are there any plans or user who can adjust the skin for v19?

If all scripts such as: "script.skin.helper.service", "script.skinshortcuts", "script.skin.helper.widgets" and "script.skin.helper.backgrounds" are adapted for kodi v19.
It shouldn't be a problem. I haven't tested kodi v19 with "Titan" yet.
(2020-10-30, 05:25)Fuchs2468 Wrote:
(2020-10-28, 19:46)ichkriegediekri Wrote: Hi, are there any plans or user who can adjust the skin for v19?

If all scripts such as: "script.skin.helper.service", "script.skinshortcuts", "script.skin.helper.widgets" and "script.skin.helper.backgrounds" are adapted for kodi v19.
Yes, I am beginning to get anxious too. Highly unlikely Titan MOD will work out-of-the box with V19 Sad

Really do not want to lose this fantastic skin but dont think any of us know what's happened with MardukL? Hope all is well .....

I'll get around to trying current version with V19 but not expecting much joy ....
(2020-10-30, 05:25)Fuchs2468 Wrote:

Ah OK.

Do u know who maintains those?
Well, I just installed Kodi 19 and Titan MOD and it's completely broken - a ton of incompatible addons Smile
Hi guys,
Kudos to @mardukL for this skin!
Just a simple question to anybody who could help.
How to move the Widget Header in the main screen to the bottom of the widget instead of it being at the top?
Appreciate your help.
Cheers.

Edit: If someone could point me to the code in the xml files, I would be thankful.
(single widget-large, if it makes a difference)
(2020-11-11, 15:48)accacc5 Wrote: Hi guys,
How to move the Widget Header in the main screen to the bottom of the widget instead of it being at the top?
Appreciate your help.
Cheers.

Edit: If someone could point me to the code in the xml files, I would be thankful.

You did not provide enough information to answer your question.
Since each homescreen layout has its own widget setting and each widget layout also has a setting for each homescreen layout, unfortunately nobody can guess what you want to change.

So first of all which layouts do you use.
And maybe 1-2 pictures of you where exactly you want to move it.
(2020-10-16, 11:44)fantasticn Wrote:  

Hello fantasticn
After a long search, I have now found the cause of the problem.
The problem is the "View_529_NetflixSeasons.xml" needs to be revised.

A simple solution to this problem is:

go to Skin Setting => Forced views => Enable/disable views => disable Netflix Info ("Netflix Info (529)")

then: reboot Kodi
(2020-11-13, 00:22)Fuchs2468 Wrote:
Appreciate your help.
Cheers.

Since each homescreen layout has its own widget setting and each widget layout also has a setting for each homescreen layout, unfortunately nobody can guess what you want to change.

Hi @Fuchs2468 , thank you for your reply.
My bad for not giving details...
I'm using Simple Vertical Layout, and widget layout is Single Large.
Here's a screenshot of what I'm trying to do.
Cheers
(2020-11-13, 04:53)Fuchs2468 Wrote:
(2020-10-16, 11:44)fantasticn Wrote:  

Hello fantasticn
After a long search, I have now found the cause of the problem.
The problem is the "View_529_NetflixSeasons.xml" needs to be revised.

A simple solution to this problem is:

go to Skin Setting => Forced views => Enable/disable views => disable Netflix Info ("Netflix Info (529)")

then: reboot Kodi
Hi Fuchs2468,

wow, thats's very cool. So you found the source of the problem as well as a solution. I never used that view anyway so I can disable it. Btw: I already disabled all the views that I do not use (that is recommened to enhance the performance of the skin). And - as a matter of - fact I have not experienced the problem anymore since then. But I have not realized that there is a connection. Meanwhile I also switched back to Emby Addon (instead of EmbyCon). Your hint had me thinking about it again. I hope this time it is working reliable.

Thanks for all your efforts to come up with a solution!
(2020-11-13, 11:01)accacc5 Wrote:
(2020-11-13, 00:22)Fuchs2468 Wrote:
Appreciate your help.
Cheers.

Hi @Fuchs2468 , thank you for your reply.
My bad for not giving details...
I'm using Simple Vertical Layout, and widget layout is Single Large.
Here's a screenshot of what I'm trying to do.
Cheers

Hey Guys,
Any ideas to help in what I want to do?
Cheers.
  • 119(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15