• 161(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
@burekas 
Hello Thank you for this feedback.
I reset (reinstall) titan Mod  to remake from the standard files.
I will try to answer your questions, knowing that I am not a developer and I did it by trial and error.

"First regarding your tiles/landscape style, how does you have radiusd corners?"

Skin Titan Mod ; Theme modern_rounded

"1) IncludesBackgroundBuilding.xml: I will merge these changes. 
                  - Relevant when SHS extrafanarts is disabled and native extrafanarts is enabled.
                  - Mostly impacts on Dialog Info background and Netflix viewmodes."

That would be great. 
My problem, in summary
Config : I  use the newest music and vidéo info.

IF

Tv Show (View_529_NetflixSeasons) multiple Fanart : ok
Il Using "Skin Helper service" for Extra fanart : only one fanart.

Second screen : transparency too low
And a little bug with time lengh:

and for Movies info screen and Music info screen : No extraFanart 

ImageImage

2) View_529_NetflixSeasons.xml  (Netflix Info):
                a. Basically I disabled this viewmode bacuase it makes a problem that mentioned here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3064125

Yes, i Know, But i Love this viewmode and it's very useful

b. I checked this viewmode again, I don't know why but a lot of the info there isn't shown and isn't look loke yours.
               c. Your file does fix the dark background there but your file contains so many changes compared to the original I have.
              All of them are related to the dark background? From from did you take the base file that you made the changes on it?

Really? I start again with the original file.
My View_529_NetflixSeasons.xml fix only transparency too low : 
I modded only  line 29  and 38  (change colors/color_trans_15.png  ) )> colors/color_trans_70.png and colors/color_trans_50.png.

3) MusicVisualization.xml:
I did it because, at first, there were problems with the Skin helper service. these are resolved, no need to make this modification.
But the Artist Slideshow module brings more fanart.

4) I can replace this file "resource.language.fr_fr" if this is really nececarry,

it's not really necessary, it would be better with custom selection of movie/genre  work (as in version 16 of the titan skin).
but I don't know how to fix it .

Here is the list of small problems that bother me :
Music and movie info view : how to make the Extra Fanart work, whether with or without SHS .
View_529_NetflixSeasons : the choice of greater transparency  and  3 digits time display
Video info : Enhanced video info (WIP) : manually Play trailer trailer causes playback error.. and play youtube starts in full screen, but in the background.
Movie/TV genre icon : redo the custom folder works.

Thank you to maintain titan
regards
Windows 10 + MariaDB base + Matrix | Kodi Build for intel Kodi-Native 3D MVC Playback (as possible)
Skin Titan Mod | Link: Color themes for Titan Mod | Link: Littles mods
For Intel Nuc : Kit Mpc-HC/BE : Config External player with 3D and Pathrought
Error post
Windows 10 + MariaDB base + Matrix | Kodi Build for intel Kodi-Native 3D MVC Playback (as possible)
Hi @Fuchs2468

You were helping me out with trying to get the "%" tag on the "Next Episode" widgets on the skin before. This time I have rebuilt the NUC with the latest LibreElec 19.3 build.

If I create the widget using the Library -> Emby ->TVShows ->Next Episode "node", the "%" icon in this Widget Poster view on the home screen is still not present. But it seems to show everywhere else.

As an alternative / work-around, if I point the widget to a Skin Helper Service Node instead, to get the next episode. It actually shows the "%" icon in the corner of the posters on the widget. This does the job, progress! 

Now the catch, which is the only thing preventing me from getting my sanity back, is the "loading / spinning" wheel for the widget refresh icon takes a loooooong time to go away. The actual library refresh and the updating of the widget posters themselves is pretty quick, that can be seen obviously happening when the poster order / "%" icons updates. The NUC has a lot of grunt, i7, ssd. So its not like it really is actively going through the library still.

My other NUC with 1/4 of the grunt (running a previous version of Kodi / LibreElec), whilst the widget updates takes a little longer, the widget refresh / loading icon stops when expected. Just feels like a bug of some kind, animating when it doesn't need to.

This is the icon I mean:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Kx8WXwGuEEt88kBJ9

Thank you for your help
I'm using Kodi 19 Matrix on the Apple TV 4K. Where can I download this skin ? I tried git repo and couldn't install it? 
Any "stable" release? Smile
Hi
You need Fush repo
https://github.com/Fuchs246/repository.f...-1.0.0.zip
(2021-11-05, 15:19)burekas Wrote:
(2021-11-05, 07:47)jezza1222 Wrote:
(2021-11-04, 14:04)burekas Wrote: It always better to show a screenshot or image of what do you mean.
Also 'original' can be meant different between us, for example for me 'original' is the original krypton skin 3.7.x.
So add an image of the current OSD, and image of the 'original' OSD.

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly

I have added the old look vs the new look and the menu item selected in the  Titan..thanks heaps.  

https://imgur.com/a/omq8Gz7

ImageImageImage
Yes, excatly as you, I like more the original layout style of the OSD.
As part of making the original look back to Matrix mod, this is one of my future tasks if I have time for that.
(Also there are some bugs with the current OSD layout)

Currently I'm working on huge update/change that will add an option to select and use the original Tags layout in addition to the current one.
Hi guys, any update on this, its the main thing stopping me from switching to Matrix, thanks again for all your hard work on this skin Smile
(2022-01-27, 13:13)jezza1222 Wrote:
(2021-11-05, 15:19)burekas Wrote:
(2021-11-05, 07:47)jezza1222 Wrote: Thanks for getting back to me so quickly

I have added the old look vs the new look and the menu item selected in the  Titan..thanks heaps.  

https://imgur.com/a/omq8Gz7

ImageImageImage
Yes, excatly as you, I like more the original layout style of the OSD.
As part of making the original look back to Matrix mod, this is one of my future tasks if I have time for that.
(Also there are some bugs with the current OSD layout)

Currently I'm working on huge update/change that will add an option to select and use the original Tags layout in addition to the current one.
Hi guys, any update on this, its the main thing stopping me from switching to Matrix, thanks again for all your hard work on this skin Smile

How about my fix?
Is it good for you?

Basically if you read my previous comment, I have made a lot of changes and fixes with this mod, so I'm going to create a seperated mod.
I have to close some small issues that I still want them to be fixed and then I hope I will publish it.
Thanks heaps..can't wait for the new mod.
Hi, Will you fix OSD for music also. It looking really bad now.
(2022-01-28, 13:56)Mr-HyscH Wrote: Hi, Will you fix OSD for music also
Hi
It's the same code / xml
ImageHi!
How to make Duration view in Forwarding (Rewinding) mode same the Duration view in Pause mode. It is OSDPanelModern.
ImageImage
I can fix the xml myself. Tell me where and how.
Thanks in advance.
Hello! I need help with the constant forced closure of kodi when I'm on titan. I don't want to change this skin because it's my favorite.
Another problem is that when I press "Set thumbnail" and "select background" in the menu "configure shortcut" - "Edit menu shortcuts" nothing happens. not working.
The installation is clean, ie. before installing titan I deleted kodi 18 and reinstalled it with version 19.
Hi
Clean install ?
versions ?
Config ?
Windows ? android ?
Without details , noone could help you.
(2022-03-19, 10:13)Aphykit2006 Wrote: Hi
Clean install ?
versions ?
Config ?
Windows ? android ?
Yes. Clean install. Kodi 19.4 64bit. Windows 10 v.20H2, CPU Quadcore Intel core i5-7400, RAM 16 GB, VC Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 3 GB
(2022-03-19, 13:52)godeli Wrote:
(2022-03-19, 10:13)Aphykit2006 Wrote: Hi
Clean install ?
versions ?
Config ?
Windows ? android ?
Yes. Clean install. Kodi 19.4 64bit. Windows 10 v.20H2
You need to have last version shs from Marcel repo, install this repo and update all addon.
https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...-1.0.3.zip
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
  • 161(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15