Looking for SIMPLE tv renamer with custom strings (like EpNamer)
I have been using EpNamer for years.. but recently I got a new system and I can not find a install for it as trhe website is gone and all the versions I have tried do not work (I get errors)

I used to also use FILEBOT.. but now it costs money.. and not a little money it is super expensive!

Dose anyone have a cool renaming application for TVshows? 

Thanks!
XBMC user from XMP days... love this project and many thanks to the talent that keeps it alive
I wouldn't say $20 is expensive for a premium product like filebot.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
If you don't want to spend $19.99 you could always build it yourself https://github.com/filebot/filebot
@komplex

Yes you could. But please respect the request from the developer...

Quote:FileBot

The FileBot source code is available for your convenience:

You may view the source code and learn from it.
You may build FileBot for private use on unsupported platforms.
You may NOT use the source code to avoid paying for FileBot or help others to do so.

Please respect the author that is kindly making the source code available under the MODIFIED DON'T BE A DICK PUBLIC LICENSE.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@Karellen That was implied with me linking the github no need to paste here...

Edit: I'll just leave this here too https://www.filebot.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5738. Nowhere does he tell the guy no don't build it he just offers no help in doing so...
Didn't see anyone point to the WiKi which has a ton of Re-namers listed (and for multiple OS's)...

https://kodi.wiki/view/Rename_tools
This new move from the Filebot developer, although fair, really looks somewhat awkward. Not long ago the developer was providing binaries to every OS avaiable, chocolatey updates and all. People built their HTPC with it and then suddenly he decided to begin charging for the software that before was supported by donations and to do that dropped support for Windows 7 and Linux.

As I said, it's fair enough and I think there wasn't many people giving the donations it deserve, but seens strange when we remember the software is basically a scrapper/agregattor of information retrieved for other sites (I remember that anidb complained about Filebot years ago and he just said he would keep the program this way and they could ban him it if they wanted).

That said, I recommend Tiny Media Manager for renaming. It can replace Filebot, to some extend, since it has command line options.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Looking for SIMPLE tv renamer with custom strings (like EpNamer)0