Dual subtitle support (multiple select list items)
@moham_96

(2018-05-14, 22:38)moham_96 Wrote: You can refer anyone to this thread to download the addon and I'll try to help with any problem that they encounter as much as I could.
Do you mind if I post it in the OpenSubtitles thread now? I'm sure it will get more interest and support there.

(2018-05-14, 22:38)moham_96 Wrote: Hopefully if this gains support from users kodi team will consider multiselect api

Agreed. Hopefully with more users expressing interest this might be considered.

THANKS! again
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)

For YouTube questions see the OFFICIAL THREAD, with the Latest Info in Post 1 & 2, & the Personal API Key Instructions and FAQ in Posts 3 & 4 & more ;)
(2018-05-15, 09:16)jmh2002 Wrote: @moham_96
(2018-05-14, 22:38)moham_96 Wrote: You can refer anyone to this thread to download the addon and I'll try to help with any problem that they encounter as much as I could.
Do you mind if I post it in the OpenSubtitles thread now? I'm sure it will get more interest and support there. 
 Sure, go ahead
Done. THANKS again Smile

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2735349
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)

For YouTube questions see the OFFICIAL THREAD, with the Latest Info in Post 1 & 2, & the Personal API Key Instructions and FAQ in Posts 3 & 4 & more ;)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dual subtitle support (multiple select list items)00