Dual subtitle support (multiple select list items)
@staafl Thanks again for your contribution! basically is working fine but there are some issues. I am not sure if it's because of a wrong configuration on my system. I list the issues I found, just in case you wanna improve it :

1.- Sometimes it takes really long for searching the subtitles on opensubtitles through the UI

2.- It gets only English speaking subtitles. I've already checked my user name and password on the configuration. I checked as well my search preferences on opensubtitles.org (spanish and German) but it keeps searching only for English

3.-You have to wait for the search in order to set local subtitles. It can be a long time cause the searching takes so much time as I said on 1

4.- I recommend to point out on the Readme that everything is working through the option "download subtitle" otherwise it seems the installation didn't work cause you don't see any difference. At least I didn't expect it.
Hi @mvk-wayne, about pt 2, you need to set your subtitle language preferences somewhere in Kodi's settings to get other languages in your search. The rest of the things are limitations of the original add-in and I don't have time to address them currently, but I'll add a note to the readme. Thanks for the feedback.
Hi guys,
it's a kind of an old thread, I know but I could not find any relevant newer ones.

Anyways, I can see that this is working okay with opensubtitles but what if I already have the files in the movie directory, please?
Is it possible to play those at the same time please?

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dual subtitle support (multiple select list items)0