Release TvTunes alternative for playing soundtracks when browsing
No, problem. It is not a real big issue. Nevertheless I do have another question. Is there a simple way to modify the path slightly? Because my themes are mostly one directory up.
So instead of:
/mymedia/films/title1/dvd/movie.vob
/mymedia/films/title1/dvd/theme.mp3

I have:
/mymedia/films/title1/dvd/movie.vob
/mymedia/films/title1/theme.mp3

So anything like "ListItem.Path - 1"

Thanks in advance.
(2018-08-28, 13:50)MovieMan123 Wrote: Is there a simple way to modify the path slightly? Because my themes are mostly one directory up.
 None, as far as I know...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
In customStartSoundtrack.xml I replaced the third line with this:

<onload condition="String.IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(PlayingOST)) + !String.Contains(ListItem.Path,JamesBondCollection) + !String.Contains(ListItem.Path,http)">PlayMedia($ESCINFO[ListItem.Path,,theme.mp3])</onload>
<onload condition="String.IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(PlayingOST)) + String.Contains(ListItem.Path,JamesBondCollection) + !String.Contains(ListItem.Path,http)">PlayMedia(special://home/media/JamesBond.mp3)</onload>

Now the theme starts also for the JamesBondCollection which is located in a few folders.  The only thing is now how to stop/pause the track when I selected a different collection.
I've tried to change the stop and pause xml's by adding String.Contains(ListItem.Path,JamesBondCollection) between the <visible>-tags, so it stopped but then I wasn't able to start any movie anymore.

So my question is: can someone help my to improve the pause and stop xml's?
Hi All,

First sorry for my english.
Sorry i'am new in Kodi, can anybody please say me where i install this 3 xml. Please

Thank You
The first post said that you must put them in your skin xml folder, it depends on your operating system, but you have to put them beside MyMusicNav.xml, MyVideoNav.xml, Home.xml...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
@manfeed ,

Thanks, i have a windows 10 system and when i go programm > Kodi > i see addons, media, system, userdata. Where i put this 3 xml. find this. Thanks for your help.
It depends on which skin you are using.

This method is more for advanced users and skinners to use. Maybe you would feel more comfortable with this... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=332890

But if you still want to use this one, find the skin location in C:\Users\<yourusername>\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons, then find the folder that holds all the xml files and place them in there.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks for your help, it works awesome.
@manfeed 

im unsure if it ll work , but using skinhelper could help to check if file existing.

Check if file exists

xml:
RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=fileexists,file=[filenamepath],skinstring=[skinstring to store the result],windowprop=[windowprop to store the result])

This command will check the filesystem if a particular file exists and will write the results to either a skin string or window property. If the file exists, the result will be written as EXISTS in the property or skinstring, if it doesn't exist, the property/string will be empty.

Didnt test, but maybe that helps to solve the one issue.

so add in myvideonav.xml
xml:

<onload contition="*****">RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=fileexists,file=$INFO[ListItem.Path,,theme.mp3],skinstring=ListItem.OSTtheme,windowprop=Propert(ListItem.OSTtheme))</onload>

and add check conditions within the custom files (+ skinsetting if existing)
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
@mardukL 

I have adapted my method according to what you suggested. Now there are 4 xml files and skinhelper addon must be installed. In case you (or anyone else) liked to test it here is the link with the files...

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4p2fji30fx...d.rar/file

Thank you!
(2018-09-27, 23:27)manfeed Wrote: @mardukL 

I have adapted my method according to what you suggested. Now there are 4 xml files and skinhelper addon must be installed. In case you (or anyone else) liked to test it here is the link with the files...

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4p2fji30fx...d.rar/file

Thank you!
 Indeed working good.

but i think about to not use custom windows by do the following.
Just a theory atm(untested, as i just on mobile) , but maybe you like test too.

Edited : Tested and working too :-)

myvideonav.xml ,  check if exist and cancel alarms if needed
xml:

<onload>RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=fileexists,file=$INFO[ListItem.Path,,theme.mp3],skinstring=ListItem.OSTTheme)</onload>
<onunload condition="System.HasAlarm(themeplayback_delay)">PlayerControl(Stop)</onunload>
<onunload condition="System.HasAlarm(themeplayback_delay)">CancelAlarm(themeplayback_delay,silent)</onunload>
<onunload condition="System.HasAlarm(themeplayback_delay)">CancelAlarm(SetThemplayProperty,silent)</onunload>

myvideonav.xml ,  or *some other/custom*.xml  ,where you place your own includes for your skin
xml:

<!-- play ost theme-->
    <include name="play_OST_Theme">
        <control type="button">
            <visible>false</visible>
            <onfocus condition="[!String.IsEmpty(Skin.String(ListItem.OSTTheme)) + Skin.HasSetting(LibraryOSTthemes)] + ![ListItem.IsCollection | String.Contains(ListItem.Path,http)]">AlarmClock(SetThemplayProperty,SetProperty(PlayingOST,True,home),0:03,silent)</onfocus>
            <onfocus condition="[!String.IsEmpty(Skin.String(ListItem.OSTTheme)) + Skin.HasSetting(LibraryOSTthemes)] + ![ListItem.IsCollection | String.Contains(ListItem.Path,http)]">AlarmClock(themeplayback_delay,PlayMedia($ESCINFO[ListItem.Path,,theme.mp3]),0:03,silent)</onfocus>
            <onunfocus condition="[!String.IsEmpty(Skin.String(ListItem.OSTTheme)) + Skin.HasSetting(LibraryOSTthemes)] + ![ListItem.IsCollection | String.Contains(ListItem.Path,http)]">Playercontrol(Stop)</onunfocus>
            <onunfocus condition="System.HasAlarm(themeplayback_delay)">CancelAlarm(themeplayback_delay,silent)</onunfocus>
            <onunfocus condition="System.HasAlarm(SetThemplayProperty)">CancelAlarm(SetThemplayProperty,silent)</onunfocus>
            <onunfocus condition="!String.IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(PlayingOST))">ClearProperty(PlayingOST,home)</onunfocus>
        </control>
    </include>

use this in  <fosusedlayout> group in your views 
xml:

<include>play_OST_Theme</include>

use this in your (foobar).xml - if you use a "currently playing info bar" , for your visible tag
xml:
<visible>Player.HasAudio + String.IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(PlayingOST))</visible>
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
Works for me on Arctic Zephyr as well.

Added a line to customStartSoundtrack.xml:
xml:
    <onload>SetVolume(60)</onload>

the tunes now play at 60% volume.
Does someone have a working .xml to get Collections to work. My Harry Potter theme only works for each movie itself in the collection and everytime i look threw the movies it starts all over again i would like to let the theme start when selecting the collection and in the collection i want it to keep playing.

The Same for other collections but still be able to hear the music from movies that are not part of any collection.
Hello everyone, sorry for my English, first of all thank the work that this forum has done. To say that all the above works perfectly (using in windows 10) and I wanted to ask if this is possible in Android, I do not know if this is the right place to ask but I can not find any discussion in another site, thanks.
(2019-05-25, 12:23)DaniVM Wrote: Hello everyone, sorry for my English, first of all thank the work that this forum has done. To say that all the above works perfectly (using in windows 10) and I wanted to ask if this is possible in Android, I do not know if this is the right place to ask but I can not find any discussion in another site, thanks.

Ok that's it, the problem was that the files were hidden and I could not see them, solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TvTunes alternative for playing soundtracks when browsing2