I can't see my movieset-poster.jpg
Hello,

I defined some movie sets consisting of two or more videos. In every movie folder I placed the same picture called movieset-poster.jpg, like it is described in wiki. But it i not working. When I look at the sets in Kodi the pictures for the sets are always the poster of the first movie within the set. I also tried to name like this: <set name>-movieset-poster.jpg, <movie file name>-movieset-poster.jpg. The result was the same.
What is wrong? Or ddo I have to cconfigure something in Kodi to see the movieset pictures?

Thanks, Szdnez
Your link to the wiki... Wat does the first line say?

Kodi does not automatically recognise and scrape the Movieset Fanart. It needs to be manually selected. There are add-ons available that can assist in automating the process of downloading and inserting Movieset Artwork.

What version of Kodi are you using?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Sorry,

I misunderstood the wiki. I thought it is not possible to scrap the set picture but when I place it in the same folder with the right name it works (I don't use online scrapping).
I also tried it like it is described here. But it does not work. I can choose whatever picture, in library view it doesn't change.
I'm using version 17.6. Which add on would you advice? I have the pictures locally in the folders. No online scrapping is needed.

Thanks, Szndez
(2018-04-14, 20:54)Szdnez12 Wrote: I also tried it like it is described here. But it does not work. I can choose whatever picture, in library view it doesn't change.
Actually it does work. In certain scenarios the caching wont display new images for upto 24hrs. So if you set one image, then decided to change it a few minutes later, the new image won't change until 24hrs later. If you check again later you will find the correct image visible.

(2018-04-14, 20:54)Szdnez12 Wrote: Which add on would you advice?
Either add-on will do the job.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I can't see my movieset-poster.jpg0