Deprecated TVCatchup
(2018-07-29, 17:12)castalla Wrote: Updated - no additional channels.  And info that 'images are being loaded on first-run' never clears, and reappears on every new run of the plugin.
 If it never clears, its not finished running... If you let it run... and all images download you will not see it again.

BTW I am not the TVcatchup site admin... So I have no info on why some users have all the channels and others don't. I would assume there is a geolock at work.

::Update:: I'll push an update to address possible issues with image downloads. A quick fix is to open TVcatchups settings and enabling debugging, click ok. This will allow images to download.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
If I let it run then the Live listing appears - the image downloader disappears - no images.  Rerun, and the same process again - downloading on first-run, list appears - no images.

Plugin version is reported as 1.0.4 ... Huh
(2018-07-29, 17:34)castalla Wrote: If I let it run then the Live listing appears - the image downloader disappears - no images.  Rerun, and the same process again - downloading on first-run, list appears - no images.

Plugin version is reported as 1.0.4 ... Huh
 ::Update:: I'll push an update to address possible issues with image downloads. A quick fix is to open TVcatchups settings and enabling debugging, click ok. This will allow images to download.
debugging fixed the image download - thanks
(2018-07-29, 16:21)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2018-07-29, 10:49)Arber Wrote:
(2018-07-29, 01:33)Lunatixz Wrote: Plugin updated to v.1.0.4
 @Lunatixz do you know which channels are new? I still only see 32 channels and I can't see any that I don't recognise?   
[PIC REMOVED] 
 Ah I see what is happening... Sadly, these additional channels are not available via the service in the UK, I had to turn on a VPN service and set it to the USA to see them. Well, thanks for the hard work anyway, Lunatixz,
Hello, great addon, working flawlessly outside the UK.

I have two issues:
- I cannot get subtitles to show for live TV through the addon (activated both in player settings and playing options)
- I cannot get any EPG to work with these channels

Are these working for anyone else?
I have never been able to use the Upeg guide on any of Lunatixz addons. Sometimes guide opens once after a long time but won't reopen.

I use TV Guide fullscreen but you have to add the channels one at a time.
@Lunatixz 
Thank you for this addon. It works very good. I have an issue.
In my area tvcatchup is now redirecting to another site, transponder.tv

For example, this channel

https://tvcatchup.com/watch/now80s
redirects to
https://www.transponder.tv/watch/now80s

The channel works if you create an account to transponder.tv
Can you please add support for these redirections and add support for transponder.tv accounts on tvcatchup add-on?
hi @olympus and @Lunatixz ,
to help in the information gathering on transponder.tv .... not sure if this is the best way, but I did manage to get the tvcatchup.py working by a bit of scraping changes and manually adding my Cookie string in the
python:
urllib2.Request(url,headers=headers)
, with my
python:
headers={'User-Agent': 'Mozilla','Cookie':cookie}
.  Let me know if you want more details.  Thanks for a great add-on!
I'll look into it...
I am not clear on the details, but it seems to me transponder.tv can work on its own, so my guess is the Cookie is solely associated with a new www.transponder.tv account registration.  (Not sure if it is best to create a separate add-on?)  The registration only asked for an email address (not even sure if email is verified).
(2018-09-01, 12:31)Lunatixz Wrote: I'll look into it...

Thank you.

(2018-09-01, 11:49)hgtv Wrote: hi @olympus and @Lunatixz ,
to help in the information gathering on transponder.tv .... not sure if this is the best way, but I did manage to get the tvcatchup.py working by a bit of scraping changes and manually adding my Cookie string in the urllib2.Request(url,headers=headers), with my headers={'User-Agent': 'Mozilla','Cookie':cookie}.  Let me know if you want more details.  Thanks for a great add-on!

Nice.

(2018-09-01, 12:40)hgtv Wrote: The registration only asked for an email address (not even sure if email is verified).

I think it didn't ask me for email verification.

(2018-09-01, 12:40)hgtv Wrote: I am not clear on the details, but it seems to me transponder.tv can work on its own, so my guess is the Cookie is solely associated with a new www.transponder.tv account registration.  (Not sure if it is best to create a separate add-on?)

Obviously Lunatixz will decide what's the best way to support it, but my personal opinion is that it shouldn't be a new add-on.
Because is not a new service, you end up getting the same TVcatchup streams.
It is clear that transponder.tv is just a secondary site of TVcatchup and they created it to comply with UK laws and distribute the UK digital channels legally outside UK.
Thanks for the info; i'll release a individual plugin here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...id=2763844
(2018-09-01, 14:22)Lunatixz Wrote: Thanks for the info; i'll release a individual plugin here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...id=2763844
Thank you so much.
(2018-09-01, 14:02)olympus Wrote: Nice.
  transponder.tv was pretty much the same as the tvcatchup add-on.  (not sure why the User-Agent change?)  Thanks @Lunatixz for working on the new one!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVCatchup0