Xbox one X kodi transfer not copying over addons and programs!
For the seven times you have posted this same question. The last one at the time I gave you the warning.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I did manage to find a copy context menu selection and copied the directory needed, but have no idea how to paste the directory to my external hard drive to transfer it, as I can't find any option in file manager to access the external hard drive or see it... any ideas?  It is recognized by the xbox when I plug it in...
Thread moved to the Xbox support section.

Setting it up this way will cause any such addons to be automatically disable. Check under my addons and see if they are installed but disabled, and if so enable them.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
To do this he copy within Kodi you need to use a network source, so you need to add either a nfs or smb (if you’ve the build that enables smb) location. I’m not sure how the xbox system copy works, so I can only suggest when using that that your userdata folder ends up in the correct windows localstate folder, probably worth checking that there is only the one localstate folder for Kodi.
All the addons work fine in the original xbox.  No need to re-enable.

The problem is that I need to copy the userdata folder from the localstate directory to the external hard drive.
So far I have found a context menu copy option to attempt to copy, but I cannot view the external hard drive that's connected, so I can paste or copy to that drive, and then copy to the other xbox.

I saw the reference to set up network source or SMB and some other 3 letter acronym, but I am completely unfamiliar with what those acronyms, nor how to set them up.

Can someone please help me figure out how to do this?  or is there a way I can connect my networked notebook computer to the xbox's and copy and paste the userdata folders to the corresponding new xbox folders??

Are there any kodi professionals that would consider talking to me on the phone and helping me to do this?  I really need help doing this ASAP.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbox one X kodi transfer not copying over addons and programs!0