Important Subscribe for music library improvement test builds
Music 
I really appreciate the testing that users do to support the music library improvements I am (slowly) making. Over time there are quite a few of you (and I'm hopeful that there are more of you willing to do this), but of course you aren't all hovering over this forum waiting for me to post. If you watch a specific thread then you have the clutter of other posts mixed into it, and thread subscription becomes tedious.

By "big idea" is I make this thread and lock it so that only I can post when there is something new to test, no discussion just notification. Then users that are interested in testing could subscribe to this thread and receive an email notification whenever I post.

I have no idea if this will work, but we can at least try it.
Please subscribe to this thread if you want to be notified of music test builds.
Improved disc set local artwork handling  PR13769

Test builds availlable : Win64 20180415-bc197eda-PR13769
OSX build also on the mirrors, please ask (in the test thread) for any other platform.

Details and discussion found on the full thread https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=330961
Feedback or questions on this thread or on Github are welcome.
Automatically fetching any type of music artwork PR13848

The facility to pick up additional types of art automatically from local files or scraper results (if the scraper returns that art). It makes fetching additional art, from local files or scraper results, configurable rather than hard coded.

Test builds available 20180503-7cceae43-PR13848 (win64, OSX also on mirrors, please ask for any others) - sadly master is broken, will post a new build as soon as one is ready.

Test build for win64: 20180503-8da3b6c7-LocalArtistArtFix (OSX build also on mirrors, please ask for any others). This is based on my repo as master is currently broken.

Full details and discussion here. Feedback or questions on this thread or on Github are welcome.
Filter artists, albums and songs by media source  PR14012

Test build availlable : Win64 20180610-166b5650-PR14012, please ask (in the test thread) for any other platform.

Full details and discussion found here
Feedback or questions on this thread or on Github are welcome.
Multi-disc album and boxset facility   https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/16915
(New new feature for v19 created by @black_eagle with a bit of help from me)

Test build availlable : Win64 KodiSetup-20191115-a35dd75e-PR16915, with builds for OSX and Android in approriate folder.

Full details and discussion found here
Feedback or questions on that thread or on Github are welcome.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Subscribe for music library improvement test builds1