Kodi Crash Amazon TV
Hey,

So I am running Kodi 17.6 Krypton on Amazon TV (4K Edition, 2017). I use Kodi to play local media from a 4tb external hard drive via my ASUS RT-AC88U. Been running this set up without issue for about 5 months but the other day was trying to watch a movie (again local media not streaming) and about 2-3 minutes in got kicked out to the "In Progress" movie list and picking up where I left off in the movie just kicks me out again to the same "In Progress" screen. I'm not particularly tech savvy so there are no add on's or anything extra to my set up. Just external drive to router to amazon tv to screen.

I tried to set up SPMC but couldn't install it due to TV (Philips) compatibility issue. Thought about clearing the cache but as I've not used Kodi for streaming there isn't any. Already did the lowest level in powering down everything and restarting, no effect. Tried to play around with the acceleration controls, no effect. Also tried playing other movies and tv (again local media) no effect. 

Any suggestions? 

Cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Crash Amazon TV0