Add "unwatched" tag to renamer
I just want the ability to add "unwatched" to the title of the movie when using the renamer.  ( hopefully there is not a way to do this already - i havent been able to find one yet )..

thank you
Kodi uses the watched tag when a video has been watched. No need to start renaming movies for that. Just use the filter option for listing watched/unwatched videos.
I use the renamer outside of Kodi ( i have a HDD hooked up to my DVD player ) - which is where it would be useful
Which renamer are you referring to?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Renaming files outside of Kodi will make the Kodi video library corrupt...

Every change, big or small, will render that library entry useless, its resume point and/or watched status will be lost, and it will require a Video Library Update as well as a Video Library Clean action to repair the damage.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add "unwatched" tag to renamer0