Bug Leia problems
@peak3d

Damnit, I've uploaded the wrong video. Sorry. 
I'll create a new one within the next hour.

If you don't want to wait you can install my previous skin version: http://derfred.net/test/skin.embuary-leia-18.2.7a.zip (if dependencies are missing -> http://github.com/sualfred/sualfreds-rep...-1.0.5.zip )
To reproduce:
-> Go from home to the "All Movies" node for example
-> Scroll the grouplist of that window down to the bottom
-> Hit back to return to Home
-> Enter "All Movies" again 
-> The first item of main grouplist of the window is going to be focused
-> Scrolltime won't be skipped and you'll see the grouplist scrolling to the top.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
@peak3d 

Here is the promised video

I'll update the url in the trac ticket, too.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
@sualfred How do you force the first entry to be displayed?
What do you mean?  The sub grouplist with "all movies, collections, unwatched movies, ..."? It's static and always visible.

And the window has <defaultcontrol always="true">100</defaultcontrol> in the header.

Edit:
And it makes no difference if the defaucontrol is in the header of the window or defined in the grouplist. Result is the same.
I can do a video of the scrolltime bug affecting Aeon 2 if it helps. It's very obvious.
www: deadendthrills.com
follow on twitter for updates, etc: @deadendthrills
@sualfred
Can you check when you set time 70,  how is your scroling works...

<include name="ScrollTime">
        <scrolltime tween="cubic" easing="out">700</scrolltime>
    </include>[/code]
All your wigget scroll fast...like in privius version of Kodi.

Mine test showing that this is ok, we all have set wrong time.But in Krypton was OK, that version have bug and privius.
Leia scrolltime is ok

Test like your privius test but this time set to 60000 and start your stopwatch.....your list whill scroll exact 1 minut.
I dont have Krypton, can you please test with that version.
Code:
<include name="ScrollTime">
        <scrolltime>60000</scrolltime>
    </include>
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
It doesn't matter what time. It has to be 0 on window openings if the grouplist position is going to be resetted to the defaultcontrol without user interaction.
Wasn't sure where to post this, so please move if not correct location.

Found a bug with media flags not being displayed after playing a new movie. I'm using Leia Beta 2 (last version I used was 16) and basically when loading an ISO for the first time, in 16 it would give you media flags for video type (eg blu-ray, dvd), resolution size (eg 1080, 576), and audio eg (7.1 Dolby Digital, 5.1...).

If you press 'I' for info during movie playing, you see that it's detected the media of the ISO, but doesn't display in the library. If I load the new ISO into v16, then export the library, override the NFO file (which adds the media info of the ISO), load this into v18 I get the media flags displayed in the library.

If I load a new ISO into 18, play the movie (to get the info), then export, it doesn't save any of the media in the NFO even though it's displayed when pressing 'I' during playback.

Below example is the media info it doesn't read nor export after being played in v18, but does under v16. Could be a change that I'm not aware of, however it happens even with the default skin under v18 (not reading additional media info of the ISO).

<fileinfo>
        <streamdetails>
            <video>
                <codec>hdmv</codec>
                <aspect>1.777778</aspect>
                <width>1920</width>
                <height>1080</height>
                <durationinseconds>6183</durationinseconds>
                <stereomode></stereomode>
            </video>
            <audio>
                <codec>truehd</codec>
                <language>eng</language>
                <channels>8</channels>
            </audio>
            <audio>
                <codec>ac3</codec>
                <language>eng</language>
                <channels>6</channels>
            </audio>
            <audio>
                <codec>ac3</codec>
                <language>eng</language>
                <channels>2</channels>
            </audio>
            <subtitle>
                <language>eng</language>
            </subtitle>
            <subtitle>
                <language>eng</language>
            </subtitle>
            <subtitle>
                <language>eng</language>
            </subtitle>
            <subtitle>
                <language>eng</language>
            </subtitle>
        </streamdetails>
    </fileinfo>
Found another Issue, related to PVR Info Labels.

everything fine with :
$INFO[ListItem.StartTime] & $INFO[ListItem.EndTime], in views / MyPVRRecording.xml

But in widgets it results in 00:00/12.00, so i have to use
$INFO[ListItem.Property(StartTime)] & $INFO[ListItem.Property(EndTime)] But it'll always returns hhhh:mm format ,  when it should be hh:mm
ImageImage
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
Hi Guys, I have a problem with Kodi Leia Beta 2 installed on Windows 8.1. All control type "label" stop scrolling after three passes. Everything works well with control type "fadelabel". Unfortunately, "fadelabel" does not work in list containers. Can someone help me please?
Seems related to this problem -

Another one I've noticed is <scroll>false</scroll> is now ignored for focusitem labels whereas it wasn't before.

As they will scroll 3 times and then stop.
(2018-04-16, 18:27)Hitcher Wrote: Fixed list with no scroll time

Krypton -

Leia acts as if there's a few milliseconds of scrolltime -

Anyone know if this one's been fixed yet?
www: deadendthrills.com
follow on twitter for updates, etc: @deadendthrills

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Leia problems0