Bug Leia problems
Seeing as we're getting closer to release it would be nice to get these fixed before then. I've added other reports that I've found but if know of anymore please list them here.

Fixed list with no scroll time

Krypton -

Leia acts as if there's a few milliseconds of scrolltime -

Window open animation speeds
(2018-04-13, 16:40)sualfred Wrote: @ksooo 

Nope, not solved.

Just delete the dependencies right out of the addon.xml. They are not required for this test.

Edit:

Video of the bug

And in the end of the video you will also see a animation glitch for a fixedlist container where the defaultcontrol is "0".
This is how the window openening looks like in Krypton

(2017-12-12, 06:05)Mr. V Wrote: This has been around in Leia for some time. This is not an issue with krypton. 

For example - opening the dialog select for language selection, if the default focus is past the first page the container scroll's to the focused item. The same for library views.

In Estuary it is not noticeable.

In Confluence or Rapier skin's it can easily be seen.

A video of the issue in action

Setting <Scrolltime> to 0 stops this issue. Also Container(x).CurrentPage and Container(x).NumItems are not adding up.

There really is something strange with Leia with the scroll position and the focused item in containers.
(2017-12-13, 04:16)Mr. V Wrote:
(2017-12-12, 21:26)Hitcher Wrote: Try a newer nightly as this was fixed recently.

For my sanity i updated windows, installed a fresh version of kodi, latest 32bit nightly and no addons apart from confluence.

The issue still persists.

https://pastebin.com/EaYkLKLD

In regards to the page count;

This what i see when the DialogSelect is first opened

Then hit page up and down. (Does not work with arrow keys)

A couple more issue in windows 10. Krypton is working fine.

Code:
<autoscroll>
<scrollspeed>
RSS feed in the video. Also applies to all labels with autoscroll.

Not sure if this is related the 'Spectrum' visulisation seems to have similar behavior to the scroll.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
One more I've discovered is the use of toggle buttons in grouplists lose their focus texture when not selected.

This and all of the above problems were introduced with this commit - https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/12213
Already 2 weeks in the last alpha window before beta so ...... *bump*
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
I think the problem with window opening animations is linked to the scrolling to the first item/focused item that occurs now which didn't before the Improve GUI message handling / gui::smartredraw #12213 commit. To prove this I set the effectslowdown in the addon.xml to zero for both Krypton and Leia and there's no scrolling when opening a list in Krypton but there is in Leia.
@Hitcher can we strike the scrolling issues? Or are there some left? (todays kodi nightly)
@peak3d 

Just gave it a quick try, but it seems to be fixed.  Thanks.
But lets wait for Hitchers reply if he also has no issues anymore.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Scrolling is fixed. I'm still getting this issue though -

(2018-04-16, 18:27)Hitcher Wrote: Fixed list with no scroll time

Krypton -

Leia acts as if there's a few milliseconds of scrolltime -

And this one -

(2018-06-05, 18:38)Hitcher Wrote: One more I've discovered is the use of toggle buttons in grouplists lose their focus texture when not selected.

OK I can overcome this one so no worries.
Another one I've noticed is <scroll>false</scroll> is now ignored for focusitem labels whereas it wasn't before.
@peak3d 

Also found one:

If I force the first item of a grouplist on entering the window I'll see the grouplist scrolling up. That wasn't the case in Krypton.

Scenario of the example:
-> Entering a custom window from the home screen
-> Scrolling down the list
-> Return to home
-> Enter the custom window again
-> Grouplist is going to focus the first item which is defined in the window header as defaultcontrol
-> Scrolling is visible instead of be skipped

Krypton:

Leia:

Edit:
Ticket opened https://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/18016
And another one, which should be mentioned somewhere in the board:
https://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/18018
Quote:The content path of a dyn. container does not refresh once it had 0 results on the last call before. It requires a skin reload or playback start and stop to get the path refreshed and possible content changes.
In Krypton it was enough to swith to another window and go back to the previous one.

I've tried to explain and demonstrate it in this video:
​https://youtu.be/_gozVtQzPjc 

I have the feeling that it's related to this very old commit which introduced multiple content tags. But it's just guessing. ​https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/10730
Hi, i encountered a problem terms videoplayback , if skin is using a preview videowindow.

1. Start video windowed , all fine (just wished <control type="videowindow"> is used to show video)
2. Switch to fullscreen (just default , "videofullscreen" is visible)
 BUT
3. and go back to previous window ("back" or "tab" key) the background (if window you are in use a "videowindow" control type ) get overlay of playing video (overlay of booth "videofullscreen" and "preview videowindow)
ALSO
4. Switch again to fullscreen video playback (if letterboxed video ) the cinematic "black bars" get also overlay of currently playing video

Conditions for replicate it:
* position of "videowindow" control type, from previous window is / must be in x,y position of  letterboxed/cinematic "black bars" tosee the overlay in fullscreen
* skin use a "videowindow" control type, video is playing, and you go back from "fullscreenvideo"

if my text wasnt clear maybe the video here is....

Note: didnt had the time to test since wich Kodi nightly version it happens.

Skin in video : estuary Mod & own modded titan
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
@sualfred can you pls. tell me the exact second in the leia video where something is odd?
I don't see any issue.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Leia problems0