Casa de Papel Part 2 - netflix
Guys stick to english please.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
thanks for the NFO but all my tv show files are only with .mkv files, no nfo or anything else, so I prefer not tu use it

thanks you anyway
Vu que mes dossiers de séries ne contiennent que des fichiers video en mkv, je préfère ne pas mettre de NFO, ca ferait désordre (je suis un peu maniaque ^^) du coup je vais faire sans tant pis, je vais chercher mes fichiers dans l'arborescence dans kodi).

Merci quand meme !
@overhead

I don't think you understand what a nfo file is.

It is not a video file. It is a small text file that contains the tv show information that Kodi can scrape into the library in exactly the same way it scrapes from the online sources like TVDB.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks for the .nfo files !!!
Very useful to me too
oh I understand and I know what it is but I like when everything is very tidy : same name pattern for all my tv show or movies, same file name...
When there is subtitle I allways remux it in the video files so no other file in my directory, only mkv or video.
I have the same problem of overhead, i downloaded the nfo folder of mouflo but where should they be put in Kodi? Help me Confused
https://kodi.wiki/view/NFO_files
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Bonsoir,
Tout d'abord merci beaucoup pour les NFO Wink
Je suis néophyte en la matière, je suis désolée... Pourriez-vous m'aider à "scrapper" avec Kodi pour utiliser ces NFO ?
J'ai placés les fichiers de la saison 1 dans le répertoire "saison 01" de la série et idem pour la saison 2. Je lance la recherche et rien n'y fait...
C'est ça les noob Wink)
Hello @Nebusa

Sorry, but we are an English forum. Could you post a translation (google is ok) along with your French post.

Thanks
My Signature
Good evening,
First of all, thank you very much for the NFO Wink
I'm new to this, I'm sorry... Could you help me to scrape with Kodi to use these NFO's ?
I put the files of the season 1 in the repertory "season 01" of the series and idem for the season 2. I launch the search and nothing makes there...
I'mtoo bad,that's the noob Wink
It is important that your NFO Files are named exactly the same as the Episode files.

It is also important that the Season and Episode numbering is correct in the file names.

See this example from a different show. Note how the NFO File and the Video file are named exactly the same, but with a different extension...

My Signature
Thx a lot for your help Wink)
Kiss
Hi everyone, I used this nfo last year and it was great thanks a lot !

But now I would like to have the "season 3" nfo if it's possible cause I have the same problem...

I already have nfo with the files but they seems don't work with kodi... It doesn't reconize them and keep stopping at the analysing process. Maybe some change to do with these new nfos but I don't know which one...

Thanks a lot
(2019-08-03, 16:17)franckytaz Wrote: I already have nfo with the files but they seems don't work with kodi... It doesn't reconize them and keep stopping at the analysing process. Maybe some change to do with these new nfos but I don't know which one...
If your nfo files contain links to TheTVDB site, then they currently will not work as the site is broken. Read this post here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=345935

You will have to wait until they fix their site. If you are not sure, then open the nfo file, copy the contents to Kodi Paste Site, select Save then provide the link in the address bar. I can have a look.
My Signature
(2019-08-03, 21:55)Karellen Wrote:
(2019-08-03, 16:17)franckytaz Wrote: I already have nfo with the files but they seems don't work with kodi... It doesn't reconize them and keep stopping at the analysing process. Maybe some change to do with these new nfos but I don't know which one...
If your nfo files contain links to TheTVDB site, then they currently will not work as the site is broken. Read this post here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=345935

You will have to wait until they fix their site. If you are not sure, then open the nfo file, copy the contents to Kodi Paste Site, select Save then provide the link in the address bar. I can have a look. 

Hi and thank you for the update about TVDB which is in broken at this time. But especially for "La casa de papel", TVDB won't help my situation anyway .

Indeed, it is still locked on the original spanish seasons version (15ep + 9ep = 2 seasons) and I would like to have the netflix season version (13ep + 9ep + 9ep = 3 seasons). So I asked here to have the nfo file which kodi will reconize to prevent it to go look for TDB informatins.

Like mouflo posted last year for the 2 netflix version seasons. I hope I'll be understood.

(Sorry for my bad english)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Casa de Papel Part 2 - netflix0