Android Kodi Box no power
Im new so be kind!! 
Ive just bought a brand new Kodi MXQ Pro. Received it yesterday, plugged in the HDMI lead and power lead. The box worked for about an hour while i flicked through a few channels......it went off and now wont come back on. I've tried it on different tvs in different rooms with different HDMI leads...ive tried unplugging it for an hour and plugging it back in, am i missing something here or is it just a warranty issue?
Have you tried a different power supply?
HTPCs: 2 x Chromecast with Google TV
Audio: Pioneer VSX-819HK & S-HS 100 5.1 Speakers
Server: HP Compaq Pro 6300, 4GB RAM, 8.75TB, Bodhi Linux 5.x, NFS, MySQL
Yeah , tried that too
To be clear - we make only (free) software - the box itself is nothing at all to do with us. Your best bet is to contact whoever sold it to you and get them to sort it out. If the whole thing won't start then it's hardware warranty time, which is their issue to resolve with you.

Thread moved to hardware section.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Well your only option is to get in contact with the seller you bought it from.
HTPCs: 2 x Chromecast with Google TV
Audio: Pioneer VSX-819HK & S-HS 100 5.1 Speakers
Server: HP Compaq Pro 6300, 4GB RAM, 8.75TB, Bodhi Linux 5.x, NFS, MySQL
I have bought 2 pcs Kodi T95X. The box's worked for a few days then I was not at home. After returning to home I plugged those but no light came up for both boxes. I have tried a different cable. But not worked for them also. Please help. I don't have any warranty
@Moinul_Haque - Same comments as above - talk to whoever you bought them from.

It wasn't from us, we don't make hardware, only the (free) software that people install on them. All we could suggest would be different power supplies, but it's entirely guesswork.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Box no power0