Aqua Teen Hunger Force episodes out of order. How do I fix this?
So my Kodi has 90% of the episodes labeled wrong even though I have all the file names correct.  Can I manually tell Kodi which episode goes with which file?
Hello @ZQ8 Blazer

Which scraper have you used to scrape the metadata? Did you check the episode order at the scraper site before you scraped into the library?

If you used TVDB, then check here... http://thetvdb.com/

Kodi does not scrape in the incorrect order. The order comes from a combination of how you named and numbered the episode files compared to how they are listed at the scraper site.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thank you so much for having me check their site.  It was incorrect so I went with Xen and it sorted them correctly.
Great that you were able to resolve it.

In case you are not aware, TVDB has three listing orders- Aired Order, DVD Order and Absolute Order.

It is possible you had scraped Aired Order, but your files are saved as DVD Order, or in some combination using those three orders. And using XEN just happened to scrape correctly because you had the correct Order setting.

More info here... https://kodi.wiki/view/Naming_video_file...ws#TheTVDB
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aqua Teen Hunger Force episodes out of order. How do I fix this?0