Android Zidoo X20 & X20 Pro (RTD1296)
Hello hdmkv,

I created a thread on zidoo forum.

Yes it is interresting for those needing local HDD bays, not all people have a NAS at home and have up to 20 tb in a box as the x20 is interresting, IMHO

In my case I use 2 HDD 8tb with the x20 pro.

what is a pity, is that we have not the latest fix content with the fw 2.0.25 and ht 2.0 v1.5.8.

and the main page does not seem customizable, impossible to add zdmc for example

I like the remote control.

About music, we have the same app zidoo music 2.0 than zidoo x8/9s/10 and the iso sacd multi ch become pcm 2.0, same thing for dsd multi ch.
hi all,

a new FW for X20...

it's an update for HT 2.0 rather than a real update, it's better than nothing... I'll check audio drop issue tonight.
Sony XBR65x930c, Onkyo tx-nr656, Focal Dome 7.1, Zidoo X20PRO, Egreat A11, Apple TV 4K/infuse PRO.

@olivier QC, what are you seeing missing from A/V performance perspective w/X20? I'll keep testing X20 in the weeks ahead, but I prefer using X9S for its smaller form factor & original ZIUI.

Never mind, found it.
@Zloi this is an English only forum, and links to Russian reviews of this product are tantimount to spam, which is in contravention to forum rules. If you value membership in this forum please don't do this again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Zidoo X20 & X20 Pro (RTD1296)0