• 10(current)
Broken Amazon Prime Video Add-on [CLOSED]
is possible download episode?
Any known issues with Kodi library integration currently?
Regular Prime Video stuff and paid content don't seem to want to play when added to my Kodi Library, but rather oddly both play without issue from the Amazon VOD plugin.
Issue with installation from repository on Kodi 18.0 Final. Which was released Today (29/01/2019) and it doesn't install at all. Just errors out with "Installation Failed".

https://paste.kodi.tv/bobucavoci
Additional log file:-

https://paste.kodi.tv/bemuyecure
(2019-01-28, 17:39)Dumyat Wrote: Any known issues with Kodi library integration currently?
Regular Prime Video stuff and paid content don't seem to want to play when added to my Kodi Library, but rather oddly both play without issue from the Amazon VOD plugin.

First post: "Adding Amazon items to your library - coming soon"
(2019-01-29, 19:32)sanangel Wrote:
(2019-01-28, 17:39)Dumyat Wrote: Any known issues with Kodi library integration currently?

First post: "Adding Amazon items to your library - coming soon"   
Never noticed that before, but probably wasn't looking for it either, particularly as I have several Amazon Prime movies and TV shows in my Kodi Library already, all of which were working fine. I tried to add a new paid item this week and discovered that didn't work when I added it to my library. Only then did I also discover previous items that I had added to my library had also stopped working.
So in summary, library integration was working, but not now.
Guess, the first post probably needs updating to read what the current status is as we're probably past the 'Coming Soon' stage.....
If someone can write a guide how to do it, I will update the first post.
(2019-01-30, 11:15)docwra Wrote: If someone can write a guide how to do it, I will update the first post.
From the context menu select either 'Export Movie' or 'Export Show'.
Then add the video path(s) pointing to the Movie/Show folders in the Amazon VOD Plugin user data folder.
Once added, scan folder(s) to library, using the 'Scan to Library' feature via the context menu.

But as indicated, this feature seems to be broken at the moment. Was definitely working over Xmas, because I added the 'The Looming Tower' to my library and watched all 10 episodes without any problems.
(2019-01-30, 12:23)Dumyat Wrote:
(2019-01-30, 11:15)docwra Wrote: If someone can write a guide how to do it, I will update the first post.
From the context menu select either 'Export Movie' or 'Export Show'.
Then add the video path(s) pointing to the Movie/Show folders in the Amazon VOD Plugin user data folder.
Once added, scan folder(s) to library, using the 'Scan to Library' feature via the context menu.

But as indicated, this feature seems to be broken at the moment. Was definitely working over Xmas, because I added the 'The Looming Tower' to my library and watched all 10 episodes without any problems. 
 working OK here, I added the grand tour although it did tell me a few times about the updated location of the export folder and restarting Kodi (I store on a NAS)
Smile 
Hi guys.
I'm from Italy and I don't know if the problem is my country, but when I insert login credentials, the plug-in gives me an error, so I can't use it.
I'm on 18.0 final.
Sorry, my fault: I was under vpn.
Now I can login, but when I try to watch a movie, the stream loads and then close.
I tried different input method, but seems all the same.

Kodi 18.0 final - Android TV
(2019-02-03, 01:56)Abba2 Wrote: Sorry, my fault: I was under vpn.
Now I can login, but when I try to watch a movie, the stream loads and then close.
I tried different input method, but seems all the same.

Kodi 18.0 final - Android TV
This seems to happen to me with timvision plugin but not with Amazon VOD.
Did you select ROE Europe?
Nope. I left automatic.
Do I have to select roe Europe?!
(2019-02-04, 03:12)Abba2 Wrote: Nope. I left automatic.
Do I have to select roe Europe?!
You could give it a try, roe Europe should be the region serving Italian content. Don't know if this is related to your problem though. I can get up to 720p resolution on amlogic box running plain coreleelc, whilst on fedora x64 I am limited to lower resolutions.
(2019-02-04, 04:28)papagino Wrote: Opps.. will try again with a new kodi 18 installation...

I hope your new installation doesn't have the same sh!tload of banned repos and add-ons installed.
You will not get ANY support here if one of them is installed. Familiarize yourself with our forum rules (wiki).
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon Prime Video Add-on [CLOSED]4