• 2(current)
Broken Amazon Prime Video Add-on [CLOSED]
(2018-06-23, 17:31)rusterboy77 Wrote:
(2018-06-23, 13:04)Buff Wrote: When in the addon, if you bring up the context menu whilst on the movie/TV show you want and choose Export Movie/Season, this will put the STRM file in one of two folders (Movies or TV) within the Amazon plugin folder in Userdata-Addon_Data.

I then add these folders as a source to Movies/TV in Kodi and update library - works perfectly, as does the Netdlix addon.

Hope that helps

I've tried what you suggest before post cause i do it that way in other addons but don't show me export options in context menu. Sorry for not coment in my first post. I live in Spain (i don't know if country matters) and use Amazon VOD addon (note Amazon Prime Video cause just show german content). 
Sorry, no idea if it may not work due to being in Spain, although I wouldn't have thought the context menu options would be any different - also thought after posting yesterday that I have no idea whether as you are on a Shield would have any different - I'm using it on Windows. Again I would assume that the context menu options would be the same, but do not know.
(2018-06-24, 09:21)Buff Wrote:
(2018-06-23, 17:31)rusterboy77 Wrote:
(2018-06-23, 13:04)Buff Wrote: When in the addon, if you bring up the context menu whilst on the movie/TV show you want and choose Export Movie/Season, this will put the STRM file in one of two folders (Movies or TV) within the Amazon plugin folder in Userdata-Addon_Data.

I then add these folders as a source to Movies/TV in Kodi and update library - works perfectly, as does the Netdlix addon.

Hope that helps

I've tried what you suggest before post cause i do it that way in other addons but don't show me export options in context menu. Sorry for not coment in my first post. I live in Spain (i don't know if country matters) and use Amazon VOD addon (note Amazon Prime Video cause just show german content). 
Sorry, no idea if it may not work due to being in Spain, although I wouldn't have thought the context menu options would be any different - also thought after posting yesterday that I have no idea whether as you are on a Shield would have any different - I'm using it on Windows. Again I would assume that the context menu options would be the same, but do not know.

Ok thank you for your time
Ok, forgive me if this is a noob question, but if I bought a digital copy of a movie on Prime, I could add it to my library with this addon, and play straight from my Amazon account?

If this is so, I’d be a very happy puppy!
Server: Ubuntu Server 22TB HDD running SAMBA
Kodi: 4 Raspberry Pi 3 running Libreelec -  on the main PC - running Linux Mint
My Setup thread |
This addon seems to be working for many people, so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong...

Kodi version:  v.18 alpha 2
Setup:  Windows 7

I can log on to my Amazon account, and I can get as far as seeing seasons of a TV show, but when I click on a TV show season, I get an empty folder [...].

Do I need a more recent nightly for this to work?
(2018-06-25, 22:27)Icarus3000 Wrote: This addon seems to be working for many people, so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong...

Kodi version:  v.18 alpha 2
Setup:  Windows 7

I can log on to my Amazon account, and I can get as far as seeing seasons of a TV show, but when I click on a TV show season, I get an empty folder [...].

Do I need a more recent nightly for this to work?

Yes you need the latest Leia nightlies a indicated in the first post.
Hey guys,

I just installed the Leia v18 nightly and the Amazon addon afterwards. Inputstream is set up and configured. I can log in to my amazon account, but I'm not able to select any submenu without a error message. 

Partial Error Log

Can you maybe help me fixing my problem ?
(2018-06-24, 19:53)tjay260476 Wrote: Ok, forgive me if this is a noob question, but if I bought a digital copy of a movie on Prime, I could add it to my library with this addon, and play straight from my Amazon account?

Not sure about this addon, but the other addon, Amazon VOD should do it. Strm files do work for regular videos and there is a setting in the add-on, "Display paid content", under miscellaneous. Haven't tried it but sounds like what you are looking for.

Cheers.
Crash when trying to play from Amazon and Netflix addons...
https://pastebin.com/e4YePUTb
(2018-06-27, 14:04)Mildman Wrote: Hey guys,

I just installed the Leia v18 nightly and the Amazon addon afterwards. Inputstream is set up and configured. I can log in to my amazon account, but I'm not able to select any submenu without a error message. 

Partial Error Log

Can't help with only your partial log to go by.  The script threw an exception, but can't tell why without complete log.

scott s.
maintainer of skin  Aeon MQ5 mods for post-Gotham Kodi releases:
Matrix see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Matrix release thread
Nexus see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Nexus release thread
Aeon MQ 5 skin and addon repo 11.1.0
(2018-06-29, 01:36)scott967 Wrote:
(2018-06-27, 14:04)Mildman Wrote: Hey guys,

Partial Error Log

Can't help with only your partial log to go by.  The script threw an exception, but can't tell why without complete log.

scott s.
okay, thank you for the reply.

Here is the full (new) log file. pastbin

Oh my god. Shame on me. I feel as dumb as trump .. I installed the old addon. Please forgive me my sins  Big Grin
I just installed the Amazon VOD addon and everything else needed during installation and my Windows Defender detected a virus and quarantined it. Here's the virus it found:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi/thr...2147726780

By the way, the addon works just fine

- Windows 10 Home Edition

Update: Malwarebytes also detected it and here's a screenshot of what it detected. I'm guessing it's a false positive. Anyone else having this issue ?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cR-cww...uMzUQrlTvQ
(2018-07-02, 00:45)blueribb Wrote: I just installed the Amazon VOD addon and everything else needed during installation and my Windows Defender detected a virus and quarantined it. Here's the virus it found:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi/thr...2147726780

By the way, the addon works just fine

- Windows 10 Home Edition

Update: Malwarebytes also detected it and here's a screenshot of what it detected. I'm guessing it's a false positive. Anyone else having this issue ?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cR-cww...uMzUQrlTvQ

See here ---> https://github.com/Sandmann79/xbmc/issues/132
NVIDIA Shield, H270M-Plus (i3-7100),NUC7i3BNH,WeTekHub,Pi2,Win10Server.
Does anyone know how to get this working with Canadian Amazon Prime? It's not accepting my amazon.ca credentials, for which I have Prime. It accepts my amazon.com credentials just fine, but i don't have Prime on that one.

Thanks
(2018-06-27, 15:25)LongMan Wrote:
(2018-06-24, 19:53)tjay260476 Wrote: Ok, forgive me if this is a noob question, but if I bought a digital copy of a movie on Prime, I could add it to my library with this addon, and play straight from my Amazon account?

Not sure about this addon, but the other addon, Amazon VOD should do it. Strm files do work for regular videos and there is a setting in the add-on, "Display paid content", under miscellaneous. Haven't tried it but sounds like what you are looking for.

Cheers. 
It is that add-on, and I found that I could do it, I had to go into the settings.xml for it to be seen by the other instances of kodi around my flat (nfs share), and yup! Happy puppy!
Server: Ubuntu Server 22TB HDD running SAMBA
Kodi: 4 Raspberry Pi 3 running Libreelec -  on the main PC - running Linux Mint
My Setup thread |
Works great on Windows on the latest alpha. Is there a way we can watch without logging every time we watch a movie or TV show Or am I missing anything?
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon Prime Video Add-on [CLOSED]4