• 27(current)
Broken Amazon Prime Video Add-on [CLOSED]
It's the binary chain loading up Widevine. So, iirc, Kodi.exe, InputStream.Adaptive.dll, Widevinecdm.dll. But, unless by "doing it themselves" you're talking about bypassing portions of Widevine, you can't. It must bear Google's signature.
(2019-07-09, 01:17)Varstahl Wrote: If someone feels brave enough to try, I have a (mostly) working PoC live on my fork. You can grab primevideo.py from here and replace it in your addon installation. You should probably backup your cache files as well if you want to be able to revert, since the new version will wipe out all cache.

Some numbers (which I'm quite proud of):
  • 2 minutes to load 14 pages of results with 247 non cached movies
  • 7 seconds to load 14 pages of results with 247 cached movies
In the worst case scenario, you're still looking at improvements by at least an order of magnitude.

The prototype is still rough around the edges, for some reason I appear to have broken the Watchlist for no apparent reason, but everything else should be working fine and the loading speed are so faster it's insane. Feedback about current problems with it is very welcome.  

I would love to try this out, but there is no way for me to update the file on Android TV without root!!. Could you please share a complete plugin zip?
If you want I can, but at the moment it's kind of broken. I need to change the behaviour and half of the stuff including watchlist is completely unusable. There are several issues that I'm facing again, and although they should be fairly easy to fix I haven't had the time to iron out yet. Just tell me if you really hate yourself, and I'll provide the zip np Smile
can you please look into this feature request?

345525 (thread)

i would like to add movies and series to my library through a playlist... like adding primevido content as source and then being able to add it to a smartplaylist. Or at least have the option to have different sources from primevideo on settings and then choose the source folder i want to store into, for example movies, animation movies, series, animation series, documentaries, short movies, animation short movies... something like that.

i just want to populate my kodi library with my primevideo streams
The support is partially there for Amazon VOD, I just never implemented it for PrimeVideo.com. It will come eventually, I'm just not working enough on the project anymore to be able to do that in a timely fashion.

Edit: see also issue #150.
(2019-07-23, 09:04)Varstahl Wrote: The support is partially there for Amazon VOD, I just never implemented it for PrimeVideo.com. It will come eventually, I'm just not working enough on the project anymore to be able to do that in a timely fashion.

Edit: see also issue #150.

thanks for the reply.

I was checking out that you have that option on settings but when i long press my mibox remote it just has the option to add to favorites.

when you have time and patience to look into that i would be appreciated. 

I was really hoping to add too old to die young to my library and all other classics to my library.

And now occurred to me, what about subtitles stored on the folder of the exports? for example amazon video only has pt-br subtitles and i use pt-pt subtitles... but i can find them via subtitle addons... i bet this is a tricky feature i suppose.
Sorry if its an FAQ - how do I populate the directories such as movies, tv shows, etc?  I can search for stuff and a list of titles is returned, but its gone as soon as I change directory.
This is a great addon, I am using the latest version in the repository for Amazon VOD. 

Today was a big day for addons for me. 

I successfully got the netflix addon working with HDR / Atmos

With Amazon VOD I have 4K and 10p working but not HDR / Atmos. I realize this is redundant but there are benefits to using the addon vs amazon app within Kodi 

I also have an ATV4k, so i am not deprived of anything at this time between the ShieldTV w/ Kodi and Appletv for all my HQ video and audio needs. 

Questions: Has anyone gotten HDR / Atmos to work and if so do it require something that is not accessible from the inputs-stream configuration from Amazon VOD. 

I have tried both auto stream selection and manual. Since it is AndroidTV and has proper DRM from google, It doesn't fail at all , 

I know the Netflix addon by same dev has options for HDR and Dolby , Is this something that has to be done in the addon settings manually or is it just not possible at this time with what we have?

I am not a dev by any means, just want to know if there is some patches that can make this happen with some tweaks. I did read the entire thread to see if there was much discussion on it There is 

a few references to HDR / but almost nothing on Dolby Atmos.

EggOnFace: I guess Shield never got an official update for Atmos for Amazon Video. !

I just seek HDR then for the time being, but still if the stream for Atmos is available, perhaps it can be worked out just like the Netflix addon.
KODI1: Shield 2019 2D and 4K HDR / Zidoo Z9X 3DMVC /ATV4K 2D/ and 4K HDR/ DV AVR1: YAM RXA3080 DISP1: LG OLED77G6P /3D/HDR/DV
KODI2: Shield 2015 2D and 4K HDR / Zidoo X9S 3DMVC /ATV4K 2D and 4K/ HDR/ DV AVR2: Marantz NR1607 DISP2: LG OLED55C6P /3D/HDR/DV
KODI3: Shield 2015 2D and 4K HDR / Zidoo X9S 3DMVC /ATV4K 2D and 4K/ HDR/ DV AVR3: Denon AVR-X3300 DISP3: LG OLED65G6P /3D/HDR/DV
Well, everything was working fine for a months now...until I accidentally formatted the wrong drive the other night, and had to do a fresh install. Now...it logs me in, but every menu list is completely blank, even after refreshing the categories, and deleting the addon's cache. The search function works though, and I can launch the video through there...if I know what I'm looking for. Tongue I'm in Canada, so I'm selecting ROW North America. Using Auto gives the same results. I pasted the log: https://paste.kodi.tv/axuzucoxux.kodi

Cheers.
Hi,

I am a first time user to this add-on. I installed the add-on and input stream, and added my login credentials. But I can only see the top level directory of TV Shows, Movies, etc. When I click on those folders, they are empty.

Can someone help me determine what might be wrong?

oyirayetuy (paste)
(2019-07-29, 10:40)nc88keyz Wrote: With Amazon VOD I have 4K and 10p working but not HDR / Atmos. I realize this is redundant but there are benefits to using the addon vs amazon app within Kodi 
How did you get 4K in this addon? Was this on an Nvidia Shield?
(2019-07-29, 15:55)ogopogo Wrote: Well, everything was working fine for a months now...until I accidentally formatted the wrong drive the other night, and had to do a fresh install. Now...it logs me in, but every menu list is completely blank, even after refreshing the categories, and deleting the addon's cache. The search function works though, and I can launch the video through there...if I know what I'm looking for. Tongue I'm in Canada, so I'm selecting ROW North America. Using Auto gives the same results. I pasted the log: https://paste.kodi.tv/axuzucoxux.kodi

Cheers.

Did you figure out what the issue was I have the same problem all lists are completely blank
Can I change addon language to italian?
(2019-08-11, 02:24)Steggi Wrote:
(2019-07-29, 15:55)ogopogo Wrote: Well, everything was working fine for a months now...until I accidentally formatted the wrong drive the other night, and had to do a fresh install. Now...it logs me in, but every menu list is completely blank, even after refreshing the categories, and deleting the addon's cache. The search function works though, and I can launch the video through there...if I know what I'm looking for. Tongue I'm in Canada, so I'm selecting ROW North America. Using Auto gives the same results. I pasted the log: https://paste.kodi.tv/axuzucoxux.kodi

Cheers.

Did you figure out what the issue was I have the same problem all lists are completely blank  

Here's a patched version that works: https://github.com/Paco8/kodi-repo/tree/...mazon-test
There are several early posts about limited number of shows in watchlist (only one page) around 60 shows. This seems to be a continued issue, at least for me on latest version Kodi/VOD and W10. Addon working fine otherwise. Exports work fine. Just not showing all of my watchlist in prime to allow export.

Copterdr
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon Prime Video Add-on [CLOSED]4