• 28(current)
Broken Amazon Prime Video Add-on [CLOSED]
(2019-08-13, 10:51)ghizzu Wrote:
(2019-08-11, 02:24)Steggi Wrote:
(2019-07-29, 15:55)ogopogo Wrote: Well, everything was working fine for a months now...until I accidentally formatted the wrong drive the other night, and had to do a fresh install. Now...it logs me in, but every menu list is completely blank, even after refreshing the categories, and deleting the addon's cache. The search function works though, and I can launch the video through there...if I know what I'm looking for. Tongue I'm in Canada, so I'm selecting ROW North America. Using Auto gives the same results. I pasted the log: https://paste.kodi.tv/axuzucoxux.kodi

Cheers.

Did you figure out what the issue was I have the same problem all lists are completely blank   

Here's a patched version that works: https://github.com/Paco8/kodi-repo/tree/...mazon-test 

how do you download and install it? I get a list of files.
(2019-08-15, 11:19)orenmi Wrote:
(2019-08-11, 02:24)Steggi Wrote: Did you figure out what the issue was I have the same problem all lists are completely blank   

Here's a patched version that works: https://github.com/Paco8/kodi-repo/tree/...mazon-test 

how do you download and install it? I get a list of files.

https://github.com/Sandmann79/xbmc/issues/322
Is this version plugin.video.amazon-test-0.7.4_beta-20190803  work in 4k HDR on android TV... I have Sony XE9005 and Netflix addon work perfect... now as I see Amazon Prime have super offer just 18€ for 6 month...
HTPC W1064bit, Kodi 21
Geforce 1050Ti 4GB
Sony Android TV XE 9005
(2019-08-01, 03:45)dementia Wrote: I am a first time user to this add-on. I installed the add-on and input stream, and added my login credentials. But I can only see the top level directory of TV Shows, Movies, etc. When I click on those folders, they are empty.
Can someone help me determine what might be wrong?

You're doing nothing wrong. There's a temporary alpha on my GitHub repo, but I had to stop working on it a month or so ago due to real life issues. While I'm on holidays I should be able to finish it, starting from around 19th of August.

(2019-08-11, 15:44)matteo2 Wrote: Can I change addon language to italian?

Non è stato ancora mai tradotto in italiano.
(2019-08-11, 02:24)Steggi Wrote:
(2019-07-29, 15:55)ogopogo Wrote: Well, everything was working fine for a months now...until I accidentally formatted the wrong drive the other night, and had to do a fresh install. Now...it logs me in, but every menu list is completely blank, even after refreshing the categories, and deleting the addon's cache. The search function works though, and I can launch the video through there...if I know what I'm looking for. Tongue I'm in Canada, so I'm selecting ROW North America. Using Auto gives the same results. I pasted the log: https://paste.kodi.tv/axuzucoxux.kodi

Cheers.

Did you figure out what the issue was I have the same problem all lists are completely blank  

The beta version worked for a day and now same results all the folders are blank again only search works
(2019-08-16, 14:28)Varstahl Wrote: Non è stato ancora mai tradotto in italiano.

Ma non è possibile neanche vedere film e serie TV in italiano?
Please keep the discussions and posts in English. That is the only approved language for this forum.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-08-17, 04:26)Steggi Wrote: The beta version worked for a day and now same results all the folders are blank again only search works

Strange, here it still works. Keep in mind, though, that it is not a beta version but a fix from another developer. Be careful to not update the addon from the official repo (until a new working version is released) because that will reset the addon to the old broken version.
(2019-08-18, 02:16)matteo2 Wrote:
(2019-08-16, 14:28)Varstahl Wrote: Non è stato ancora mai tradotto in italiano.

Ma non è possibile neanche vedere film e serie TV in italiano?   
Yes, it is possible. The addon links to your Prime Video account that is aware of your country, so, if you're italian, menus, titles and streams are in italian (but you can change language in audio and subs if you want). Only the configuration gui is in english.
(2019-08-18, 02:16)matteo2 Wrote: Ma non è possibile neanche vedere film e serie TV in italiano?

What gizzu said above: most of the things you see are based off your geolocation, so in Italy you'd receive most written content in italian. (Mostly) all the streams are multi-language, so if you set up Kodi correctly (such as selecting the proper language in the kodi player addon) Kodi will auto select italian language from the provided locales, if available.

(2019-08-18, 10:05)ghizzu Wrote: Strange, here it still works. Keep in mind, though, that it is not a beta version but a fix from another developer. Be careful to not update the addon from the official repo (until a new working version is released) because that will reset the addon to the old broken version.

The fixes have been provided by Paco8, which is well known to me from quite a while and has provided a few fixes here and there when needed. Although I didn't check the repo personally, and his python skills are limited, I wouldn't consider his work as anything malicious, at least by judging up to this point. Of course, buyers beware.
(2019-08-18, 10:05)ghizzu Wrote:
(2019-08-17, 04:26)Steggi Wrote: The beta version worked for a day and now same results all the folders are blank again only search works

Strange, here it still works. Keep in mind, though, that it is not a beta version but a fix from another developer. Be careful to not update the addon from the official repo (until a new working version is released) because that will reset the addon to the old broken version.

OK, I have got Kodi installed on my raspberry PI, so where do I find the primevideo.py to edit with the beta version?
(2019-08-19, 12:39)rytec Wrote:
(2019-08-18, 10:05)ghizzu Wrote:

OK, I have got Kodi installed on my raspberry PI, so where do I find the primevideo.py to edit with the beta version? 
Found it in /home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.amazon-test/resources/lib/

Now I have replaced the original primevideo.py with this beta file from paco8 and now it loads the TV shows library again.
what is the easiest way to replace specific files in Nvidia shield?
Hello, I installed the addon on a firestick and also copied the file to fix the folders, but I have another problem. 90% of the time when I start a movie or tv series, it doesn't have audio tracks, while the video is correctly displayed. Sometimes audio is working. I tried also on PC and the audio is working everytime, does anyone have any advice to getting the audio working on the firestick?
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon Prime Video Add-on [CLOSED]4