• 30(current)
Broken Amazon Prime Video Add-on [CLOSED]
I also had a video playback issue.
In my case, re-login was the fix
Looks like Amazon has changed the authorization method.
(2019-09-11, 16:28)d1061333 Wrote: I also had a video playback issue.

That solved my problem, it didn't even occur to me to try that. Thanks!
(2019-09-12, 01:34)starslayer74 Wrote:

Deleting my user and logging back in did NOT fix it for me. I was playing video fine until last night.

Platform: Fedora 30 x86_64
(2019-09-12, 03:11)mooninite Wrote:
(2019-09-12, 01:34)starslayer74 Wrote:

Deleting my user and logging back in did NOT fix it for me. I was playing video fine until last night.

Platform: Fedora 30 x86_64 
Try this, in the add-on settings in language enable Audio descriptions, this fixed the problem for me.
(2019-09-12, 03:27)marcoss9 Wrote: Try this, in the add-on settings in language enable Audio descriptions, this fixed the problem for me.

Weird, that fixed it for me too.
Kodi Matrix on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Matrix on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: Local Now | Redbox | NEWSnet| NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
Just a tip I discovered - I had some movies that would play and others that wouldn't - I went to the official Prime app and tried to play the movies that wouldn't play, thinking that maybe there was something wrong with the source - and Amazon prompted me for my pin that I set up to keep my kids from buying movies by accident...well it turns out that somehow the pin was turned on for movies rated PG13 and higher.... 

I turned it off for watching any movies, and lo and behold, now I can watch anything that I have imported into Kodi.
Well, I thought that was it - the pin thing worked for some movies but others still won't play, I have to try to play them multiple times before it "takes" and plays....not sure what the issue is to be honest. 

Here's my log, I tried to play several different movies on this one: https://paste.kodi.tv/fiyedimila
(2019-09-14, 06:11)starslayer74 Wrote: Well, I thought that was it - the pin thing worked for some movies but others still won't play, I have to try to play them multiple times before it "takes" and plays....not sure what the issue is to be honest. 

Here's my log, I tried to play several different movies on this one: https://paste.kodi.tv/fiyedimila

https://github.com/Sandmann79/xbmc/issue...-513494986
(2018-06-24, 06:47)tjay260476 Wrote:  

I'm in Canada I can't even get the app to work
it doesn't scrape properly and it won't play video
(2019-09-15, 17:56)Onknight Wrote:
(2018-06-24, 06:47)tjay260476 Wrote:  

I'm in Canada I can't even get the app to work
it doesn't scrape properly and it won't play video 
https://github.com/Sandmann79/xbmc/issue...-530613375
I love the addon but need help with something. I tried to search the thread because I am sur e I am not the only one, but I could not find an answer.

When I first started using the add on it would add any of my moviesanywhere movies to the Library section and I could watch them .

It still adds the movies to the Library section, but it no loner plays them, and I am trying to figure out what I did to stop them from working. Any help is greatly appreciated.
(2019-09-16, 07:05)jkix23 Wrote: I love the addon but need help with something. I tried to search the thread because I am sur e I am not the only one, but I could not find an answer.

When I first started using the add on it would add any of my moviesanywhere movies to the Library section and I could watch them .

It still adds the movies to the Library section, but it no loner plays them, and I am trying to figure out what I did to stop them from working. Any help is greatly appreciated.
If it's similar to the issue I was having (Kodi acted like it was going to play the movie and then didn't) - try the solution from this link https://github.com/Sandmann79/xbmc/issue...-513494986
(2019-09-16, 21:34)starslayer74 Wrote:
(2019-09-16, 07:05)jkix23 Wrote: I love the addon but need help with something. I tried to search the thread because I am sur e I am not the only one, but I could not find an answer.

If it's similar to the issue I was having (Kodi acted like it was going to play the movie and then didn't) - try the solution from this link https://github.com/Sandmann79/xbmc/issue...-513494986 
Messing with the audio settings fixed it, thank you!
the adoon is listing movies etc, but is not playing them. I use kodi 18 with a rpi3. Somebody an iea what I can do to fix my problem. the addon worked for month without a problem
(2019-09-17, 16:47)syrell Wrote: the adoon is listing movies etc, but is not playing them. I use kodi 18 with a rpi3. Somebody an iea what I can do to fix my problem. the addon worked for month without a problem

Scroll up the page to post 440.
Kodi Matrix on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Matrix on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: Local Now | Redbox | NEWSnet| NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon Prime Video Add-on [CLOSED]4