• 5(current)
Broken Amazon Prime Video Add-on [CLOSED]
Maybe this should fix it:
(2018-07-17, 05:07)blueribb Wrote:
(2018-07-17, 02:10)Bedwyr Wrote: Hi.

I'm gathering that the content once logged in is German oriented, correct? There isn't a way to get US content?
 install the Amazon VOD addon for US content.
NVIDIA Shield, H270M-Plus (i3-7100),NUC7i3BNH,WeTekHub,Pi2,Win10Server.
(2018-10-05, 13:40)debutanker Wrote: Maybe this should fix it:
(2018-07-17, 05:07)blueribb Wrote:
(2018-07-17, 02:10)Bedwyr Wrote: Hi.

I'm gathering that the content once logged in is German oriented, correct? There isn't a way to get US content?
 install the Amazon VOD addon for US content.
Wow! Maybe I should learn to read the addon description in kodi huh? lol
I'm just clicking away. Works perfectly now. Using the Input Stream setting.

For reference that this is working fine on linux
I'm using Kodi Nightly on Linux Mint 19 x64 Cinnamon (Basically the pretty version of Ubuntu 18.04)
The addon stopped working for TV Shows a couple days ago. I'm getting the following error"

https://paste.kodi.tv/akanadozew.kodi
If i install kodi on my Enigma2 decoder, will i be able to install this plugin and make it works? What do you think? Thank you guys!
(2018-10-08, 04:24)johnnypicnic Wrote: The addon stopped working for TV Shows a couple days ago. I'm getting the following error"

https://paste.kodi.tv/akanadozew.kodi
 It works OK for me today (Oct 10th)
First of all, great plugin! This and the Netflix one are a big step ahead.

I do have an issue, though. In my watchlist for Tv Shows, it is not getting all of my shows. It only shows up to Orphan Black Season 1. So, I did a little digging, and I think the issue is that Amazon changed the way you navigate that page now. There is no longer a 'Page 2' button, items autopopulate has you scroll down. The page initially loads with 15 rows of 4 shows for a total of 60 items. The 60th item for me is Orphan Black S1. It seems the addon is not triggering the rest of the shows to load.

I only had 38 movies in my watchlist, so I add more to get to 61. And the same thing happens. It only shows the first 60 alphabetically.

Thanks!
There is a new update. Make sure you are using 0.6.1
can someone help me with subtitles ?sometimes not showing anything from opensubtitles,other times showing other names and when shows correct subs cant find subs that are sync with the serie.please help!
I'm pretty sure they come embedded in the stream. I can choose from 8 different languages plus some with described. 
Using Kodi nightly on Windows. 
Do you have the latest version of VOD?
i want subs from other country than they give from amazon
(2018-10-26, 23:55)johnnypicnic Wrote: There is a new update. Make sure you are using 0.6.1
 Just checked, I'm on 0.6.1 and still only get 60 TV show seasons.

Debug log

Thanks
Just installed the add on with Leia. Can inputvideo.stream affect global playback quality? I choose 1080p streams and all the video looks soft.

When I check using info, it says it’s 1080p but it’s so soft it’s more like SD.

Any ideas?
Hello. I am totally new to Kodi and I only downloaded it and installed it so I could use this add-on
I am pretty sure I have done all the steps required but it just will not login to Amazon Prime.
It says Login Error Unknown Error.
I have tried disabling SSL and also two step verification on Amazon itself and it makes no difference.
Any ideas?
(2018-11-06, 23:33)SMalcolmB Wrote: Hello. I am totally new to Kodi and I only downloaded it and installed it so I could use this add-on
I am pretty sure I have done all the steps required but it just will not login to Amazon Prime.
It says Login Error Unknown Error.
I have tried disabling SSL and also two step verification on Amazon itself and it makes no difference.
Any ideas?
 Log file?
I've also been unable to get this working as can't get logged in - unknown error..

Which log is it you need? kodi or avod-login.log ?

Cheers!
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon Prime Video Add-on [CLOSED]4