kodi crashes on winodws 10
i reset my kodi and simply tried PVR IP Simple Client addon

it is crashing

what can it be ?

Kodi log
Please enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging, then try again and post the new log.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
there you go 

crashed again
Thank you for providing a log.
Your log keeps on pointing to a site that is dead and is therefore loaded with 'Open failed with code 401' errors.
I do not know where you got the list/links  from but the fact that there are references to Bein Sports channels sounds dodgy.
I will say no more but I will advise you to read the forum rules (wiki) and maybe this as well
All the OSN channels are also not giving me a good vibe...
Then there is Sky Sport Italy in the list...

The combination of that many Italian, Indian, Arabian, French, English, Turkish, American channels, and perhaps some I overlooked, is not any normal TV provider's subscription.
so it is about the links ? even the links are not broken, it shouldnt stop working, right ?
as i thought, i removed the links and still crashing... it should be something wrong with my computer, video card, drivers etc i guess...

new crash
so, noone has any idea about the crash... not even the kodi developers ?
(2018-05-01, 22:00)umutjunk Wrote: not even the kodi developers ?

another report crashes

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
kodi crashes on winodws 100