Kodi Wiki v1.30.0- Report Wiki issues here
(2022-06-27, 12:27)Reflected_God Wrote: Hotmail please.

Is it possible to use "Reflected_God"
Done and done.
Post here if you have problems.
Thanks Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thank you, email received.

You can delete my posts in this thread if you want, as the issue is solved :-)
Hmm, Usernames can only be alphanumeric, so the underscore was stripped out and converted to Reflected God
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Great fact: I can use the underscore on login, and the system delete it Wink
@Karellen - I seemed to have triggered some Cloudflare protection attempting to edit Skinning Manual wiki to document the new ColorButton control and now it says I'm blocked. Can still edit other pages just not Skinning Manual.

https://kodi.wiki/view/Skinning_Manual

Cloudflare Ray ID: 7879ec62895c5581

Occurred after attempting to add a new template for the new control but it seems to happen no matter what edit I try to make
Code:

== Color button control ==
{{#lst:Color button control|main content}}

Error message page text:

Quote:Sorry, you have been blocked
You are unable to access kodi.wiki
Why have I been blocked?

This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.
What can I do to resolve this?

You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
@jurialmunkey

Yes, that happens to me also sometimes especially when my ISP changes my IP address.
Maybe @wsnipex or @yol can add your ip address to the cloudflare whitelist if you pass it onto them.

In the meantime do you want me to make the edit for you? Pass me the details in the wiki channel.
My Signature
There is a discrepancy between these 2 wiki pages

This says that the current version of the TV database is 38

https://kodi.wiki/view/Databases/TV

But the table on the page below says that it's 37

https://kodi.wiki/view/Databases
Thanks @activoice its fixed now.
My Signature
I cannot get the wiki to save my edits or even generate a preview.  The cloudflare check occurs but it just bounces me back to the page I attempted to edit.  For example: https://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Services

This is true if a try to create a new page as well, for example: https://kodi.wiki/index.php?title=Settin...ion=submit

Any suggestions?
Quote:kodi.wiki
Checking if the site connection is secure
kodi.wiki needs to review the security of your connection before proceeding.
Ray ID: xxx
Performance & security by Cloudflare
Need help programming a Streamzap remote?
(2023-01-16, 21:24)graysky Wrote: I cannot get the wiki to save my edits or even generate a preview
I know. It is really frustrating. I have this problem, as well as other team members. It is very annoying.
I don't know if our security settings are too high or what, but when it starts preventing legitimate users from making edits, then there is something wrong.

@wsnipex @DaVu @ronie is there something that can be done to prevent this? Reduce the cloudflare security settings? jurialmunkey had this problem yesterday also..

What do you need added? I can add it for you.
My Signature
@Karellen - I don't have all the content ready but my goal was to edit this page adding an NFS client section and then create the new page it will link out to with instructions for users on configuring both Kodi and an example NFSv4 server config.

Here is the edit I tried making to https://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Services which I think is in good shape but wanted to see a preview.

Code:
{{mininav|[[Settings]]}}

[[File:SettingsServivesGeneral-leia.jpg|600px|right]]
{|
|'''{{resize|1.3em|[[File:Circle arrow right font awesome.png|60px|left]] [[Settings/Services/General|General]]}}'''
|-
|'''{{resize|1.3em|[[File:Circle arrow right font awesome.png|60px|left]] [[Settings/Services/Control|Control]]}}'''
|-
|'''{{resize|1.3em|[[File:Circle arrow right font awesome.png|60px|left]] [[Settings/Services/UPnP_DLNA|UPnP / DLNA]]}}'''
|-
|'''{{resize|1.3em|[[File:Circle arrow right font awesome.png|60px|left]] [[Settings/Services/Airplay|Airplay]]}}'''
|-
|'''{{resize|1.3em|[[File:Circle arrow right font awesome.png|60px|left]] [[Settings/Services/SMB_Client|SMB Client (not visible for Windows users)]]}}'''
|-
|'''{{resize|1.3em|[[File:Circle arrow right font awesome.png|60px|left]] [[Settings/Services/Weather|Weather]]}}'''
|}

{{updated|19}}

[[Category:Settings]]
(2023-01-16, 21:38)graysky Wrote: I don't have all the content ready but my goal was to edit this page adding an NFS client section and then create the new page it will link out to with instructions for users on configuring both Kodi and an example NFSv4 server config.
That sounds great. And thanks for the help.
I am also updating settings pages. Currently working on the new Subtitles page.
If you still can't edit in the next day or so, I can add your edits when I get to that section.
But lets hope one of the team with server and cloudflare access can find a fix.
That code snippet looks exactly the same as what is already on that page.
My Signature
Darn... thought I pasted my edit into a text file.  I see now that I didn't.  I will try again tomorrow.
Still not working... here is the edit if you want to try:
Code:
{{mininav|[[Settings]]}}

[[File:SettingsServivesGeneral-leia.jpg|600px|right]]
{|
|'''{{resize|1.3em|[[File:Circle arrow right font awesome.png|60px|left]] [[Settings/Services/General|General]]}}'''
|-
|'''{{resize|1.3em|[[File:Circle arrow right font awesome.png|60px|left]] [[Settings/Services/Control|Control]]}}'''
|-
|'''{{resize|1.3em|[[File:Circle arrow right font awesome.png|60px|left]] [[Settings/Services/UPnP_DLNA|UPnP / DLNA]]}}'''
|-
|'''{{resize|1.3em|[[File:Circle arrow right font awesome.png|60px|left]] [[Settings/Services/Airplay|Airplay]]}}'''
|-
|'''{{resize|1.3em|[[File:Circle arrow right font awesome.png|60px|left]] [[Settings/Services/SMB_Client|SMB Client (not visible for Windows users)]]}}'''
|-
|'''{{resize|1.3em|[[File:Circle arrow right font awesome.png|60px|left]] [[Settings/Services/NFS_Client|NFS Client (not visible for Windows users)]]}}'''
|-
|'''{{resize|1.3em|[[File:Circle arrow right font awesome.png|60px|left]] [[Settings/Services/Weather|Weather]]}}'''
|}

{{updated|20}}

[[Category:Settings]]
(2023-01-17, 12:59)graysky Wrote: Still not working... here is the edit if you want to try:

Seems to work in my edit preview. Also, the screenshot is still the old one.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Wiki v1.30.0- Report Wiki issues here0