Kodi -ADE Scrapper pulling the back cover not the front cover
Just wanted to report an issue with the scrapper.  It's pulling the back cover for artwork, not the front cover.  TIA.
Your post does not make sense. Back cover of what? Provide a screenshot and link to the movie or tv show.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Does the scraper work INSIDE Kodi correct?
We just try to execute it, we do not have the chance to correct it...
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
Karellen— dvd box cover art has a front and back. The scraper is pulling the back. Material isn’t appropriate for the forum so I won’t be posting a pic.

Myron— yes, inside Kodi the scraper fills the dvd box cover appropriately.
Well, i see the problem :|
We simply did not yet implement the image download at all for the Kodi scraper plugins!
(It did not fit easily into our old structures... and has been forgotten to some point)

Why you even got some images... might be the result of other scrapers like TMDB... (when your movie has scraped some IDs already)

But:
I pushed a change and you might want to try latest nightly... 
Untick "automatically image download", so you can choose what to use.
(Dunno what we get from scraper)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi -ADE Scrapper pulling the back cover not the front cover0