v18 CD Artwork and Artist Logo's
@Karellen  Yes i figured it out, well i did have some more folders because all music albums that have more then 1 artist, say for example, tour of duty gold album, i mp3 tagged all the artist names to: various artists. So when ever i wanted to play a mixed compilation album, i would go to artist  "various artists"  and there would be the compilation albums. I do this also with music albums for my kids. This is, because i mainly have artists with albums from that artist, only like a few compilations. I did this, because i did not liked the way the library presented me with artists that had only one song in it from an album. I also view the library with a smartlist showing the artists, so then all artists are shown, i did not know any other way to get behind this. But it still works, i do not mind to have the song  wild thing that is played by various artists instead of wild thing played by the troggs. It is probably the only song i have from the troggs, so otherwise i would have an artist named the troggs with only one song, then the library would be too big. I have 293 artists, probably would be way more if i did not use the various artists thing i just described.

But it works, so i'm happy. Hopefully the music part would be as great as the video part one day. Like banners logos and viewtypes :-) all the flashy stuff.
Windows 10, Kodi 17.6 krypton. Linux Mint 19.1, Kodi 18.1 Leia.
Intel I7, 16Gb Ram, nVidia GTX750Ti LP, 256 Gb SSD. 4x 8Tb External Movie/Video/Audio/Photo collection on usb3.0.
Yamaha VX467 receiver with 5.1 HDMI2.0. KEF, IQ90 front, IQ60 rear, IQ50 mid, REL sub.
XBOX 1 with Aeon Auriga Lite Revison 8 Black.
@scott967  Yes it is a very handy feature. Thanks for telling me about the new feature in 18.2. I still have some trouble with leia's video stuff, but for the music it is great.
Windows 10, Kodi 17.6 krypton. Linux Mint 19.1, Kodi 18.1 Leia.
Intel I7, 16Gb Ram, nVidia GTX750Ti LP, 256 Gb SSD. 4x 8Tb External Movie/Video/Audio/Photo collection on usb3.0.
Yamaha VX467 receiver with 5.1 HDMI2.0. KEF, IQ90 front, IQ60 rear, IQ50 mid, REL sub.
XBOX 1 with Aeon Auriga Lite Revison 8 Black.
That is what setting 4.2 is for.... https://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Media/Mu...um_artists

It shows only the album artists, and not all artists.
My Signature
Links to : Forum rules (wiki) | Banned_Add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create_Music_Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki) || Artwork (wiki) | Basic_controls (wiki) | Import-export_library (wiki) | Movie_sets (wiki) | NFO_files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CD Artwork and Artist Logo's00