Harmony Hub, Mi Box Remote on Apple TV?
Question 
Does someone know if I can pair the Mi Box remote with the harmony hub and then the hub over Bluetooth to the apple TV?

I know maybe not the right forum, but I saw some posts about the hub, so thought someone might know..

That would make the perfect remote for the perfect box (at least my opinion) Smile

Maybe someone can comment on that or if you can pair a Bluetooth keyboard to the hub as an input device?
Simple answer is no. You need a Harmony remote for the Hub.
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
You can pair a Bluetooth keyboard with an Apple TV 4/4K directly though, can't you?  If you can get the Harmony Hub to emulate a Bluetooth Keyboard that might be a route?  (And I think that's a function that the Harmony Hub uses for other devices)
(2018-04-26, 21:47)noggin Wrote: You can pair a Bluetooth keyboard with an Apple TV 4/4K directly though, can't you?  If you can get the Harmony Hub to emulate a Bluetooth Keyboard that might be a route?  (And I think that's a function that the Harmony Hub uses for other devices)
 That should be an option and the Hub will emulate a BT keyboard, but requires using the Harmony app.  The Hub, though, requires an RF input from a Harmony remote (not BT).  And to add a keyboard you need the Harmony Smart keyboard, but that is only available with the Ultimate as far as I know.

https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Harmony-...B00LTKGFCW
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
In fact it is Mi Box aftermarket Bluetooth remote that I can connect to the Apple TV directly snd the ATV is working with it as it’s seen as a keyboard.

But all the keys are wrong, so the idea was to have an Harmony Hub in between to „translate“ the keys
Next try will be to emulate a Bluetooth keyboard with a Raspberry Pi and pair the emulated keyboard with the Apple TV. Then pair the xiaomi Mi Box remote with the Pi and se if it is possible to translate thos keys...
Cause the Siri remote is awful

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Harmony Hub, Mi Box Remote on Apple TV?0