• 11(current)
v18 QUARTZ - Leia
Start a new thread if you get stuck and I'll talk you thru it.
@robmich

I'm way over thinking this... as usual. You should be able to favourite the location you want within embycon. Then just add the fav to a sub-menu. You'll probably want to change the name to something more meaningful than "Show". Wink Do so by editing the favourites.xml file. hth
I figured that out too..... Thanks for getting me to actually dig a bit deeper... WAF is good....

Rob
Hi great skin im using it for as many years as its out there ,
Thanks a lot for taking over and making it better.
That said , since i installed the latest version on my box i have one annoying issue with the watched un wathced tv shows seasons and episodes .
Could you please look in to it
TIA
Yigo
(2019-01-10, 19:12)Yigo Wrote: Hi great skin im using it for as many years as its out there ,
Thanks a lot for taking over and making it better.
That said , since i installed the latest version on my box i have one annoying issue with the watched un wathced tv shows seasons and episodes .
Could you please look in to it

Welcome back. Please be more specific about the problem you're experiencing. I use this functionality daily and have never had a problem with it.
Hi again,
When i go to an addon linked to my trakt collection at first entry all is good i see watched shows seasons and episodes
But for exmple i watch an episode and i go back to choose another show the watched check mark is not there i have a circle of unwatched
Same for seasons and episodes the behavior of this process is not consisted
Hope i explained it properly
Tia
Yigo
Are you able to reproduce this issue in Estuary? I suspect so because a skin merely reflects watched status but has nothing to do with changing it.

I installed trakt and am playing with it trying to duplicate your issue. So far no luck but I will keep trying. Very skeptical this is a problem with quartz, tbh.
Hi , its a kodi thing , i checked with few kodi skins and it happens in all of them
My bad
Yigo
That's what I needed to hear. Thanks!
Hey guys,

Version 5.4.5 is submitted and should drop in the next day or two. This update brings game support to quartz. FYI, I added a FAQ entry to hopefully nip in the bud what is sure to be a sore subject for some. Please take a moment to read it and TIA for your support. Wink

The other notable change is that home screen media shelves auto-hide in the presence of background video. Arrow up to a shelf to reveal the content.

Cheers!
(2019-01-11, 07:29)Yigo Wrote: When i go to an addon linked to my trakt collection at first entry all is good i see watched shows seasons and episodes
But for exmple i watch an episode and i go back to choose another show the watched check mark is not there i have a circle of unwatched
 You're not alone, @Yigo ... it happens to me on Leia, too.  On all the skins I've tried.  Haven't found a solution yet 🙁
@Yigo @rikblok

Recommend you open an issue on the trakt github page.
Is anyone else seeing any kind of issues with the bars appearing briefly on playlists?  I have one which I use to randomize music videos and it is distracting to see the bar at the top and the buttons show up from video to video like this, is there any way to suppress the bars unless specifically invoked by the user?
(2019-01-31, 01:34)bornagainpengui Wrote: Is anyone else seeing any kind of issues with the bars appearing briefly on playlists? 

I agree the video OSD should not present during the transition from one playlist entry to another. Will look into it.

Edit: After digging deeper I found that (1) all skins behave this way and, (2) there's nothing I can test for to prevent the seek bar from popping up between playlist videos. Sorry @bornagainpengui. This one is beyond my control.
(2019-01-31, 03:26)nonJon Wrote:
(2019-01-31, 01:34)bornagainpengui Wrote: Is anyone else seeing any kind of issues with the bars appearing briefly on playlists? 

I agree the video OSD should not present during the transition from one playlist entry to another. Will look into it.

Edit: After digging deeper I found that (1) all skins behave this way and, (2) there's nothing I can test for to prevent the seek bar from popping up between playlist videos. Sorry @bornagainpengui. This one is beyond my control.
Wow. Is there a bug report or something? This is really non-optimal behavior. Thanks for looking into it.
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
QUARTZ - Leia4